What's new

need suggestions for a new car!

Danish Bhai, I live in Bangalore and I bought Sedan (Honda Civic)... Trust me Sedans are pain in ***...

I live in Bangalore and I am pissed off of pothholes and Speed barkers... The size of these bumpers are live mount Everest.. The low floor Cars are not good for Bangalore. (I don't know how roads are in other cities..)

My suggestion will be buy one of these
Mahindra Thar
Mahindra Xylo
Renault Duster
Ford Ecosports
Maruti Suzuki Gypsi....

Don't go for Hatch back or Sedan... Get some high suspension vehicle...
yup low floor are pain in punjab too...nd if there is a water block in rainy season then u r doomed....faced it with previous car zen 2005 model too......nd xylo is out of list! limited parking space in home...nd duster lower model is 8 lac...(7 lac max).....nd the other cars u mentiond cant go for it.....as car is not only for me but for my dad sis nd mom too they will also drive them....i wont feel good ppl staring at my mom while she is driving a thar or gypsi :P :lol:

@danish_vij
check out team bhp forum, they have detailed reviews of all cars.
plz share the link bro......thnx in advance

Go for Toyota Etios, wil come within 7 lacs.
bro sry had tlk with a local tyota engineer (through known links)........nd he told that etiol liva nd etios...hav a problm with them as rod b/w rear tyres is hollow nd is damged easily u wil hav to go for replacement after a year or two

Last edited by a moderator:
@danish_vij - dude so have we made any sense with our suggestions to help you in finding the right car for you?

yups bro......all review u guys gave up in healthy way is accepted! thanx alot......goin to book car in a week or two will reveal later....most probably eco

Whatever you say cupcake.

Lol .. you cant hide in the closet dude.. i got my gaydar device pointed at ya.. :lol:
@Audio

anyjyt.jpg

:rofl:

So, now we can add linking aged men to your portfolio of man cries, mommy & daddy calls, gay-meters, pink cars....did i miss anything? O yea, 4 inch shrimp is your quality too.

trolololol

So, now we can add linking aged men to your portfolio of man cries, mommy & daddy calls, gay-meters, pink cars....did i miss anything? O yea, 4 inch shrimp is your quality too.

trolololol

See...

w3fi1.jpg

Obsession with "shrimps" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom