What's new

Narendra Modi an undemocratic person - Hafiz Saeed

2527653063_42d6141c6f_z.jpg

You need to ask this question to our best friend & well wisher in Pakistan. "Hafeez Saeed" :)

Kidu kide alla adimudi virakkunude hafiz sayeeed ne.
Poor democratic man.

Hafiz saeed dont have balls to have an eye contact with Modi in real life
he never needed them
he is a troll and a punk.. an irrelevant punk who comes to rallies to claim as his own. thanks for not posting a "dont give a ****" picture like other Indians because .. all other Indians have done that are actually saying that they really are upset about what comes out of that rascal

just look at his comments he has been making lately.. clearly he is a flammer and a troll.
getting upset about India Pakistan relations, getting upset about Indian democracy, getting upset about life and work balance (ok I made this one up, but you got the point)

he never needed them
he is a troll and a punk.. an irrelevant punk who comes to rallies to claim as his own. thanks for not posting a "dont give a ****" picture like other Indians because .. all other Indians have done that are actually saying that they really are upset about what comes out of that rascal

just look at his comments he has been making lately.. clearly he is a flammer and a troll.
getting upset about India Pakistan relations, getting upset about Indian democracy, getting upset about life and work balance (ok I made this one up, but you got the point)
But doesnt he trains jihadis sir ji??? i mean recruiting youth and hand them AK

But doesnt he trains jihadis sir ji??? i mean recruiting youth and hand them AK
thats what you are led to believe. he is no different to jamat Islami, he runs a religious charity and uses the Kashmir card and thats all there is to it. the militant Jihadi organisations have all gone underground and outlawed. no one can openly live around and recruit fighters against Pakistani state or other neighboring states.

re Hafiz Saeed, he likes the infamy he gets from India that he is some sort of a militant mastermind and uses it to project himself but if he was really a practical militant supporter then he would have been locked up on American pressure or taken out.

Back
Top Bottom