What's new

Nadra refutes Indian claim, says suspect arrested not Pakistani

You personally don't seem to demonstrate that even if you do. Can't you see me supporting Pakistan on this thread?
you-sir-are-axjf2u.jpg

He may holds old one 30 years back but not the new one OK

Dude..When A employee in Nadra can issue new fake cards, Do you think an Employee ,Government or ISI can't remove his roots from the List before or after sending them to India???

Dude..When A employee in Nadra can issue new fake cards, Do you think an Employee ,Government or ISI can't remove his roots from the List before or after sending them to India???
Listen dude many afghan migrated to Pakistan during soviet afghan war many of them quite educated want to travel for different reasons in order to facilitate them NADRA issues ID card / passport after ISI approval. Not know.

Come with whatever proof, Pakistan is never gonna accept that Naved alias Usman was its citizen.

Denial is in the blood of Pakistanis. This is a country that denied its own armymen killed in Kargil. I am amused at the foolishness of Indians who believe that they have busted Pakistan's involvement.

It was always expected. Question now is, how are we going to counter them effectively.

Another Pakistani who refuses to accept that I accept and extol the virtues of Pakistan. And here I was hoping that NADRA will give me a Pakistani identity card if I kept this up :D
dont-worry-son-5grkhk.jpg

Lol..Let me post a picture for you...

ostrich.jpg

You see first one is Pakistani Government and second one is Pakistani Army... You can decide whether right one is first or the left one.....
today-i-have-enfiwh.jpg

India ki ghurbat ki log misaalain dete hai,inhe kia pta identity card kia hota hai

mujhe mera aik dost bta rha tha k agar india main koi 2 rotiyan aik time parr qaalain to log usey above middle class samajhte hai aur agar kisi k ghar main toilet ho to wo jis kisi k ghar bhi rishta bhejain,kabool hota hai

India ki ghurbat ki log misaalain dete hai,inhe kia pta identity card kia hota hai

mujhe mera aik dost bta rha tha k agar india main koi 2 rotiyan aik time parr qaalain to log usey above middle class samajhte hai aur agar kisi k ghar main toilet ho to wo jis kisi k ghar bhi rishta bhejain,kabool hota hai

If a country way better run than yours is in this state then imagine your country then

Listen dude many afghan migrated to Pakistan during soviet afghan war many of them quite educated want to travel for different reasons in order to facilitate them NADRA issues ID card / passport after ISI approval. Not know.

Dude.. that's nothing to do with my question.. Do you think ISI can't remove someone's details from the list????

Pakistani drama.

The man caught is a Pakistani. Now those idiots in India asking us to make peace with Pakistanis and say "not all Pakistanis are terrorists and terror sympathizers" will get a kick up their a$$.

And Pakistan will be replied to in a language it understands.

the way is holding his tongue seems he is retard... stop killing minors ajit... :P
his nose resembles of some pathans' but with south indians' too

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom