What's new

Nadra refutes Indian claim, says suspect arrested not Pakistani

Nadra has biometric data on almost every citizen, if you guys are going to do a false flag at least pick a patsy who looks like a pakistani. We are not putting up with your BS, Unleash the pigeon.
Excuse me Sir but you shouldnt have argued with the Indians as they have far more Advanced Modi-Sarkar and Co who knows when and how to claim a innocent a terrorist from Pakistan etc So please when you argue dont invole Nadra its nothing vs them :)

No offense :rofl:

I have always maintained and will continue doing so as an Indian citizen that :-

• This dude is not Pakistani. In fact he looks like a Madrasi. Why are we questioning NADRA which keeps a detailed record of each and every person in Pakistan and has up to date current images of each and every Pakistani ???
  • The 26/11 suspects including Kasab were not Pakistani. They were Indian Punjabis
  • OBL was not found in Pakistan but was found in Afghanistan and airdropped in Pakistan where the US army arrived and killed him (well technically he was already dead when they got there since he died from the airdrop)
  • 9/11 was a Joo conspiracy
I will now turn to pray to Bhagwan that India the world will come to its senses and stop accusing Pakistan of all these terrorists incidents/associations
well-your-a-zq9ai1.jpg

Excuse me Sir but you shouldnt have argued with the Indians as they have far more Advanced Modi-Sarkar and Co who knows when and how to claim a innocent a terrorist from Pakistan etc So please when you argue dont invole Nadra its nothing vs them :)

No offense :rofl:

well-your-a-zq9ai1.jpg

Another Pakistani who refuses to accept that I accept and extol the virtues of Pakistan. And here I was hoping that NADRA will give me a Pakistani identity card if I kept this up :D

Some facts about NADRA...

In Pakistan, all adult citizens must register for the Computerised National Identity Card (CNIC) with a unique number upon reaching the age of 18. It serves as an identification document to authenticate an individual's identity as the citizen of Pakistan. Before introduction of the CNIC, manual National Identity Cards (NICs) were issued to citizens of Pakistan. Today, the Government has shifted all its existing records of National Identity Cards (NIC) to the central computerised database managed by NADRA. New CNIC's aremachine-readable and carry facial and fingerprint information.

Every citizen is required to have a NIC number, and the number is required for many activities such as getting a driver licence or passport, registering a vehicle, receiving social insurance/Zakat funding, enrolling in school, college or technical institute, filing a legal affidavit, wiring funds, paying taxes, opening a bank account, getting a utility connection (electricity, phone, mobile phone, water and sewer, natural gas), etc. However, since some births in the country are not registered, and some Pakistanis do not conduct any of the activities described above, a few do not have ID cards. Obtaining an CNIC also costs PKR 100 (USD 0.98), and this inevitably reduces the number of people who can afford it.[citation needed] In 2007, NADRA announced that it had issued 60 million CNIC (the C standing for computerised) numbers, which is approximately one-third of the population. The authority had issued the 10 millionth CNIC on February 11, 2002; 20 millionth on June 18, 2002; 30 millionth on December 22, 2003; 40 millionth on October 1, 2004; and 50 millionth CNIC on February 14, 2006.[8]

I have highlighted three basic requirements for registering with NADRA. Hence as per the article NADRA may not be system having information about all Pakistanis. This guy fits very much into at-least two of the above requirements which does not qualify him to register for NADRA.

Link: - National Database and Registration Authority - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Desperate India wants attention and is playing "margai margai mujay moach aagai" card which is being bought by NONE.

Pakistan claims their where no regular in Kargil.
Pakistan claims Kasab was not Pakistani.
Pakistan claims OBL is not in Pakistan.
Pakistan claims it is ahead of India in space race.

..... Just saying.

Yep from a high IQ pakistani.
As claimed by you eevery pakistani Have high IQ so can you tell me why pakistan is sfill a failed and sh1t country.
Pakistan is a failed state because you live in a Suppa Duppaf Powa Bhartia Deshi...
Thats why :(

Pakistan is a failed state because you live in a Suppa Duppaf Powa Bhartia Deshi...
Thats why :(
Lol no worries you have your high IQ friends here they will tell you how every pakiatani is high IQ:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom