What's new

Nadra refutes Indian claim, says suspect arrested not Pakistani

Same way RAW wrongly declared their own terrorist a Pakistani, did they can't?

I think we found the truth about it day before yesterday right. your own official who was involved in the Kassab's investigation case agreed that he's a pakistani and said Pakistan needs to Apologize to India.

last i checked about pakistani NADRA and their supreme court and other such institutions in land of the pure they dont trust it specialli after they ruled that no "dhaandlli" was done in their last "gair janib daaraana" elections :haha:

and now same pakistanies are trusting again there NADRA just becuse india is in the frame what do you call it denayn , inferiorty complex or hate against india or a hotch potch of them all :sarcastic: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Nadra doesn't have the record of all it's citizens let alone the afghans living in this country. Having said that if its in their record they have the tech to identify the person through CCTV footage.

I think we found the truth about it day before yesterday right. your own official who was involved in the Kassab's investigation case agreed that he's a pakistani and said Pakistan needs to Apologize to India.
now they will label him as traitor aswell as their are plenty of hub bul watan pakistanies who are calling there NADRA officals the same as they gave ID card to this terrorists whome we just cought the other day :omghaha:

now they will label him as traitor aswell as their are plenty of hub bul watan pakistanies who are calling there NADRA officals the same as they gave ID card to this terrorists whome we just cought the other day :omghaha:
don't talk nonsense ask your RAW to stage better drama next time:bad:

his face is very round... no cheeky bones.. seems he just tanned himself during training but didn't train... his neck is normal.. not thick and no visible arteries... or may be he is a drop out of "antank wadi" full course

I'm not going to be surprised if someone shoot at him while he's driving.. And just a Pakistani User said it NADRA doesn't have the entire list of Pakistani Citizens

don't talk nonsense ask your RAW to stage better drama next time:bad:
dont worry about RAW worry about whats going to happen next and how pakistanies will fight owr proofs which we will provide to ICJ , UNO , USA and all relevent parties to impose iran like sanctions on your nation :D

dont worry about RAW worry about whats going to happen next and how pakistanies will fight owr proofs which we will provide to ICJ , UNO , USA and all relevent parties to impose iran like sanctions on your nation :D
Hahaha badi badi batyen kertey hien aor bheek mangh ker khatey hien...where are surgical strikes retaliation ab proof US UNO ko dikha ker bolyen gey "Ayney mino mariya tey nalay meri tafiyaan vi kho liyaan" Tarjuma means translation Not only he beat me up but also snatches my candies" Abu Abu isko maroo :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hahaha badi badi batyen kertey hien aor bheek mangh ker khatey hien...where are surgical strikes retaliation ab proof US UNO ko dikha ker bolyen gey "Ayney mino mariya tey nalay meri tafiyaan vi kho liyaan" Tarjuma means translation Not only he beat me up but also snatches my candies" Abu Abu isko maroo :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
well which abbu you are talking about the one for whome you went after 1965 war in tashkent or the one whome you went after the loss of bangladesh in 1971 or that one whome your current PM went running on 4th of July 1999 :azn: :sarcastic:

as for CSD well son it and so called surgical strikes by india inside pakistani territorri were nothing but "truck ki batti" after which you nation is still running while we did what needed to be done and despite all the support of USA & China you still cant nail us in UNO or ICJ despite having all those so called "proofs of indian involvement in terrorism in pakistan" baat samjh me aayee ki nahi :azn: :haha: :taz::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Lol..Let me post a picture for you...

This picture is an excellent proof of the shameless nature of you bharatis. You are the most delusional people in the whole world. Living their whole life in lies and denial. And when you get refuted by a Pakistani then only thing left for is similar pictures.

Yep from a high IQ pakistani.
As claimed by you eevery pakistani Have high IQ so can you tell me why pakistan is sfill a failed and sh1t country.

Well bharati views Pakistan like India which obviously is pure solid sh!t. You need to view Pakistan separately and you won't feel Pakistan like that.

Let's stick to the topic and refute the pesky claims of these stupid Indians okay ?

Oh come on. Even if you are trying to be sarcastic why you can't do it properly. Fail at sarcasm too?

If NADRA had said that Qasim was Pakistani, Pakistani members would have spouted denial either way.
When boat loads of terrorist organizations in Pakistan are not even considered terrorists why should another bout of denial about how terrorists don't come from pakistan be even remotely surprising.

BTW I'm pretty sure their super advanced Pakistani technology has registered every single person in pak and this Nadra whatever can never be compromised.

Revealed: ‘NADRA men helped terrorists get Pakistani identity cards’ - The Express Tribune:rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
This picture is an excellent proof of the shameless nature of you bharatis. You are the most delusional people in the whole world. Living their whole life in lies and denial. And when you get refuted by a Pakistani then only thing left for is similar pictures.

Well bharati views Pakistan like India which obviously is pure solid sh!t. You need to view Pakistan separately and you won't feel Pakistan like that.

Oh come on. Even if you are trying to be sarcastic why you can't do it properly. Fail at sarcasm too?
Lol don't worry ii like to read surveys and not just mind farts like you so yeah then i am write. But you are also right that pakistan has higher IQ that gow to make a country failed and jihadi country.
Enough said.

Nadra doesn't have the record of all it's citizens let alone the afghans living in this country. Having said that if its in their record they have the tech to identify the person through CCTV footage.
Thanks for confirmation that NADRA does not have records of all its citizen. So NADRA cannot claim that if the record does not exist in its DB then person is not pakistani as there are many pakistanis who are not registered with NADRA.

Lol don't worry ii like to read surveys and not just mind farts like you so yeah then i am write. But you are also right that pakistan has higher IQ that gow to make a country failed and jihadi country.
Enough said.

You don't need to do anything kid. I know about my country very well. It is you who with his obsession with my country would spend his whole life in finding and searching for sh!t about my country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom