What's new

Indian spy worse back home than in Pakistan jail

possible!

Well if he has any proof that he worked for Indian government then let him produce it before the media to whom he had complained about his situation. And let the truth come out in the open...Why this reticence??
I doubt you ever hear of happy ending to such issues....anyways leave it at that.
well they were not declared martyrs finally ...and that matters.
The masses thronging the streets in support of the armed forces should put a lid on any myths.
Tell me about it....
Btw I am vegetarian and I dont think eating beef is a crime.So your point goes down the drain.

Really, does an individual's comments hold any ground in this matter.

Three killed as Hindus attack Muslim village | World news | The Guardian

I doubt you ever hear of happy ending to such issues....anyways leave it at that.
Then why start a thread at all on this topic???

Windjammer said:
The masses thronging the streets in support of the armed forces should put a lid on any myths.
And the same masses voted out Omar Abdullah and voted for BJP.Ppl are tired of the proxy war started by your guys and they dont want anyone who claims kashmir as their ancestral property clinging on to chair.
Kashmir is changing for good.

Really, does an individual's comments hold any ground in this matter.

Three killed as Hindus attack Muslim village | World news | The Guardian
Now in my reply do you want me to post links where your minorities were attacked???

Last edited:
Offer him to come back to Pakistan as a civilian. We can feed his family, simply out of compassion.

Offer him to come back to Pakistan as a civilian. We can feed his family, simply out of compassion.

Noble thought for a former spy. Kudos!
First treat your prisoners and spies humanely. Charity begins at home.

Why the sting in the tail ??? if you look at the video in the link, one certainly feels sorry for the old man left on his own to fend for himself.
No doubt about it. More than the old man, I feel sorry for India who treats its heroes so shabbily. At least with Pakistan Army's hold on the country, this is one problem Pakistan will never have.

Back
Top Bottom