What's new

Brussels Jewish Museum Shooting Suspect Arrested

No such thing happened with Saudi Arabia, you're reading propaganda. And no, Arabs aren't to blame. It's not an issue of intelligence or not. It's an issue of international Jews using the most powerful union and superpower in the world to advance Israel's interests. Off of exploiting their own ancestors and the antisemitism card, plus enormous amounts of money. Arabs would have to go above and beyond to change the situation, unless the European and American citizens put an end to this misery. Stop pointing blame elsewhere.

It is not propaganda but truth! ask senior members here they can tell you. Yes Jewish people are using what comes to them be it money, political power or anything and they are entitled to use what resources they have why not?

Until Arabs learn to stand on their own two feet nothing is going to change, it was your Saudi King who invited US troops in the holy land to attack Iraq was it not?

It is not propaganda but truth! ask senior members here they can tell you. Yes Jewish people are using what comes to them be it money, political power or anything and they are entitled to use what resources they have why not?

Until Arabs learn to stand on their own two feet nothing is going to change, it was your Saudi King who invited US troops in the holy land to attack Iraq was it not?

No it isn't true. And read my posts again about our so called 'leaders'. Look into the history of our 'leaders' and how they were put into power. And follow my posts on the rest of the forum. Read about how they retain the throne.

No it isn't true. And read my posts again about our so called 'leaders'. Look into the history of our 'leaders' and how they were put into power. And follow my posts on the rest of the forum. Read about how they retain the throne.

conspiracytheories and so you teling me your leaders are that pathetic they were put in power by the west and Israel? what does that say about you Arab people?

conspiracytheories and so you teling me your leaders are that pathetic they were put in power by the west and Israel? what does that say about you Arab people?

A lot of them were put in power by the West, look into it. Arab ignorance is also partially responsible. Now they're starting to wake up a little bit. And are paying with thousands of their lives to change this status quo. If all Arab's were perfect 140 IQ people who utilize their resources in an unimaginable way the situation would be different, sure. What a pathetic justification you come up with.

That doesn't excuse international Jewry's actions or have anything to do with me explaining to you what concerns European and American people and why there's a rise in antisemitism.

A lot of them were put in power by the West, look into it. Arab ignorance is also partially responsible. Now they're starting to wake up a little bit. And are paying with thousands of their lives to change this status quo. If all Arab's were perfect 140 IQ people who utilize their resources in an unimaginable way the situation would be different, sure. What a pathetic justification you come up with.

That doesn't excuse international Jewry's actions or have anything to do with me explaining to you what concerns European and American people and why there's a rise in antisemitism.

Anti-Semitism seen in France is directed by actions done by brainwashed jihads who been caught attacking Jewish places of worship and graves.

You do realise Israel is here to stay? no arab can do anything about that so

What the hell is this all about?

When has Israel ever been in such a situation? You realize that Israel is actively destroying what's left of Palestine? Not the other way around. We aren't struggling to 'destroy Israel', we are struggling for our rights.

And eventually Arabs will do something about it if Israel keeps violating international law. If the Israeli regime persists in colonizing Palestine then the regime will be dealt with just as any rational community would.

What the hell is this all about?

When has Israel ever been in such a situation? You realize that Israel is actively destroying what's left of Palestine? Not the other way around. We aren't struggling to 'destroy Israel', we are struggling for our rights.

And eventually Arabs will do something about it if Israel keeps violating international law. If the Israeli regime persists in colonizing Palestine then the regime will be dealt with just as any rational community would.

Are the Palestinian people united though? Hamas and PLO are not on the same page are they? you must be united first you not think to have a greater voice?

I agree with the settlement issue, Israel need to stop building settlements in the west bank and more pressure needs to put on them so they act.

It's a lot more than lobbying, a LOT more. If they're European then they live for Europe and not Israel.

You're American, living in America. I assume, by your logic, that you don't care about Palestinians living in the middle east.

Problem is America can not take much action on Israel due to the Jewish lobby and in winning votes and funding election campaigns.

Are the Palestinian people united though? Hamas and PLO are not on the same page are they? you must be united first you not think to have a greater voice?

I agree with the settlement issue, Israel need to stop building settlements in the west bank and more pressure needs to put on them so they act.

Yes we are. That won't change much because the most influential powers still endorse Israel and do nothing to enforce international law.

The complete technocratic government will be officially announced tomorrow.

France and Belgium have a big problem with brainwashed salafis they need to really step up and do something about it!
they wont because UK and America wont
although they are intercepting the money trail and the communications and the support from the Middile eastern kingdoms but in the bigger schemes of things they wont want to bring freedom/ democracy to House of Saud , Bahrain and Qatar .... YET

I mean analyise this

Prince Bunder Bin Sultan goes around the world clearly blackmailing heads of states to back off against Saudis or support their cause or he wont be able to guarantee that no terrorism will come to their countries.

do check out Bander's threats to Blair and his threats to Putin.

Yes we are. That won't change much because the most influential powers still endorse Israel and do nothing to enforce international law.

The complete technocratic government will be officially announced tomorrow.

What can they do? they need votes and money to fund campaigns and the Jewish voters will ensure that if they give support they will want something back in return.

But many Jewish people I met are against the settlements in West Bank, I think it is a minority which still supports a greater Israel state. It is time for Arabs to make peace with Jews and live together like they did in old times.

Asad must be laughing his *** off right now, mercenaries sent to kill him are backstabbing their own countries :lol:

they wont because UK and America wont
although they are intercepting the money trail and the communications and the support from the Middile eastern kingdoms but in the bigger schemes of things they wont want to bring freedom/ democracy to House of Saud , Bahrain and Qatar .... YET

I mean analyise this

Prince Bunder Bin Sultan goes around the world clearly blackmailing heads of states to back off against Saudis or support their cause or he wont be able to guarantee that no terrorism will come to their countries.

do check out Bander's threats to Blair and his threats to Putin.

Everything is for sale in the west, half of the houses are not even occupied but owned by rich Arabs, Russians and now Chinese are buying up half of London!

I saw what he said he gave a direct threat to Russia I think to stop supporting Syria otherwise.... Today I was reading Qatar bribed FIFA to host the World cup! but this a investigation led by the British which lost the games lol so who is telling the truth? nobody can really be sure what is going on. What I do understand is money is power in this modern world and those that have I will use it to further their interests be it fair or unfair.

Back
Top Bottom