What's new

Brussels Jewish Museum Shooting Suspect Arrested

Belgium in particular has a worrying salafi problem, I was watching a docu on this but yeah the mentality is taking hold in quite a few countries. This is why Europe is becoming drawn to the far right because of degenerate scum like this and that Lee Rigby killer.
Mr salafis are every where you can't stop them thousands convert in every country in Europe every year to islam in UK its 5000 every year it France and Germany its 4000 and most convert to or become Salafi Muslim

It's getting old, dude. :crazy:

so is your love for terrorism. according your stupid logic of calling this guy a freedom fighter, who killed 3 innocent civilians in another country... if applied in america, would mean some american would have the right to wipe out you and your family because of 911 and terrorism from a minority portion of your crowd.

14 ratings from the chinese is sign of pride... you are are terrorists wanna be...living off the welfare of america

Oh yeah I think I contributed many of those ratings.

Ironically though, Hazzy seems to hate us more than he hates you guys.

you are an idiot

there is no ' I think', you did... which is why I take it as a sign of pride.:lol: and you even got called out by others for it...

@Yeti

It's a cultural issue, not about Zionism or Radical Islam, it's about all Muslims and Jews. I don't mind if they're anti-Muslim, as long they as put an end to Jewish dominance of their policy in the Middle East. We will gladly go back to our nations, the difference is we are straight up about what we want. While the Jewish people force their rule on the European people. Everybody in Europe is afraid to criticize the obvious international Jewish role which uses Europe and the US as their base, economy, corporation to support Israel's interests. And the antisemitism card is used to repress these popular movements.

Recently in the US, so called 'American' corporations were lobbying tens of millions to prevent of natural gas projects. Not because of loss of profit, but because they want the American nation to be situated in nations that surround Israel so those interests could be harmed and the US would have to maintain a presence there. If the US didn't have interests there, Israel would become less important to them. So yet again, international Jews operating as an extension of Israel and not as loyal citizens. This is what causes tensions between Middle Eastern nations and the West and it' a very dangerous game which usually ends in devastation for Arab nations. Although, overtime it radicalizes more people.

No I don't, you misunderstood me. I'm indifferent to you people. I just want my people to realize that everybody will act against our interests and causes.

Mr salafis are every where you can't stop them thousands convert in every country in Europe every year to islam in UK its 5000 every year it France and Germany its 4000 and most convert to or become Salafi Muslim

Yes they can convert and do as they want but those that attack innocent people are not Muslim are they? Islam does not tell to kill unarmed civilians that much I know.

@Yeti

It's a cultural issue, not about Zionism or Radical Islam, it's about all Muslims and Jews. I don't mind if they're anti-Muslim, as long they as put an end to Jewish dominance of their policy in the Middle East. We will gladly go back to our nations, the difference is we are straight up about what we want. While the Jewish people force their rule on the European people. Everybody in Europe is afraid to criticize the obvious international Jewish role which uses Europe and the US as their base, economy, corporation to support Israel's interests. And the antisemitism card is used to repress these popular movements.

Recently in the US, so called 'American' corporations were lobbying tens of millions to prevent of natural gas projects. Not because of loss of profit, but because they want the American nation to be situated in nations that surround Israel so those interests could be harmed and the US would have to maintain a presence there. If the US didn't have interests there, Israel would become less important to them. So yet again, international Jews operating as an extension of Israel and not as loyal citizens. This is what causes tensions between Middle Eastern nations and the West and it' a very dangerous game which usually ends in devastation for Arab nations. Although, overtime it radicalizes more people.

No I don't, you misunderstood me. I'm indifferent to you people. I just want my people to realize that everybody will act against our interests and causes.

But Jewish people live in Europe so they are European yes? they work here, pay taxes and their kids go school here. I do not think the majority of Western Jews people advocate a greater Israel that is perhaps a small minority in the community. I do agree the Jewish lobby in USA is very powerful though and has a agenda but Jewish people are hard working and quite wealthy so it is natural they would support their own people it is human nature.

you are an idiot

there is no ' I think', you did... which is why I take it as a sign of pride.:lol: and you even got called out by others for it...

I gave Hazzy a positive rating a while back. Does that make you even more proud? :P

Understood.

Yes they can convert and do as they want but those that attack innocent people are not Muslim are they? Islam does not tell to kill unarmed civilians that much I know.

But Jewish people live in Europe so they are European yes? they work here, pay taxes and their kids go school here. I do not think the majority of Western Jews people advocate a greater Israel that is perhaps a small minority in the community. I do agree the Jewish lobby in USA is very powerful though and has a agenda but Jewish people are hard working and quite wealthy so it is natural they would support their own people it is human nature.

Read my post again and respond to what I posted.

I gave Hazzy a positive rating a while back. Does that make you even more proud? :P

Understood.

Did you really? :D

Read my post again and respond to what I posted.

Did you really? :D

You see there is lobbying done by every people and community the Jews are no different, they will use their money, status and political power to support Israel, why? because they are Jewish! it is not rocket science.

You see there is lobbying done by every people and community the Jews are no different, they will use their money, status and political power to support Israel, why? because they are Jewish! it is not rocket science.

It's a lot more than lobbying, a LOT more. If they're European then they live for Europe and not Israel.

It's a lot more than lobbying, a LOT more. If they're European then they live for Europe and not Israel.

The same can be applied to Pakistanis and Indians? why do we still support our motherland but live in Europe? why are the Jews different? in their religion they consider Israel as their holy land as mentioned in the Torah so why would they not support Israel?

But yes there is a strategic Judeo-Christian alliance of some sorts which stems from America and they want Israel there as it is key for them to have a ally in the middle east.

The same can be applied to Pakistanis and Indians? why do we still support our motherland but live in Europe? why are the Jews different? in their religion they consider Israel as their holy land as mentioned in the Torah so why would they not support Israel?

But yes there is a strategic Judeo-Christian alliance of some sorts which stems from America and they want Israel there as it is key for them to have a ally in the middle east.

No it can't, where have you seen such a huge US presence to protect India or Pakistan? There's is an enormous Western presence in the Middle East, there have been wars, funding, enormous military aid never seen by any other nation. Unconditional support, vetoing all UN resolutions, giving a nation immunity from international law. People think what Israel is doing is acceptable since no powers are raising a voice. What impact the Jewish people have in the Middle East cannot be limited to lobbying. It's direct and indirect demoralization of the Middle Eastern people. All these dictatorial people in power are maintained because of Israeli interests.

No it can't, where have you seen such a huge US presence to protect India or Pakistan? There's is an enormous Western presence in the Middle East, there have been wars, funding, enormous military aid never seen by any other nation. Unconditional support, vetoing all UN resolutions, giving a nation immunity from international law. People think what Israel is doing is acceptable since no powers are raising a voice. What impact the Jewish people have in the Middle East cannot be limited to lobbying. It's direct and indirect demoralization of the Middle Eastern people. All these dictatorial people in power are maintained because of Israeli interests.

Arabs are to blame for their own downfall they like to eat Mcdonalds whilst cursing the yanks! look at Saudi Arabia who wanted Israel to attack Iran and even invited them to use their airspace!

Until Arabs learn to make weapons of their own instead of buying from their papa USA nothing is going to change but these Arabs are busy building shopping malls and buying football clubs with their oil money. I do not feel sorry for them they are their own worse enemy.

Israel is a doer they are hard working intelligent people who have contributed to science and technology and that is why they are where they are.

Arabs are to blame for their own downfall they like to eat Mcdonalds whilst cursing the yanks! look at Saudi Arabia who wanted Israel to attack Iran and even invited them to use their airspace!

Until Arabs learn to make weapons of their own instead of buying from their papa USA nothing is going to change but these Arabs are busy building shopping malls and buying football clubs with their oil money. I do not feel sorry for them they are their own worse enemy.

Israel is a doer they are hard working intelligent people who have contributed to science and technology and that is why they are where they are.

No such thing happened with Saudi Arabia, you're reading propaganda. And no, Arabs aren't to blame. It's not an issue of intelligence or not. It's an issue of international Jews using the most powerful union and superpower in the world to advance Israel's interests. Off of exploiting their own ancestors and the antisemitism card, plus enormous amounts of money. Arabs would have to go above and beyond to change the situation, unless the European and American citizens put an end to this misery. Stop pointing blame elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom