What's new

Nadra refutes Indian claim, says suspect arrested not Pakistani

This picture is an excellent proof of the shameless nature of you bharatis. You are the most delusional people in the whole world. Living their whole life in lies and denial. And when you get refuted by a Pakistani then only thing left for is similar pictures.
You need to check your NIA's ex boss who said that pakistani need to admit their hands in 26/11. So its not Indians who are living in denial its you who are..And you are still justifying living in denial..Its pity...

As if NADRA records are authentic...

In another news article about NADRA

Revealed: ‘NADRA men helped terrorists get Pakistani identity cards’
see, you didn't even understand the link yourself.....Pakistani ID cards have been handed over to even non Pakistani terrorists.......and if this terrorist doesn't have any record with us then this proves our Innocence in the case.....because had this dude (pakistani citizen or no pakistani citizen)come from this side of the border, we would have had his credentials one or the other way

see, you didn't even understand the link yourself.....Pakistani ID cards have been handed over to even non Pakistani terrorists.......and if this terrorist doesn't have any record with us then this proves our Innocence in the case.....because had this dude (pakistani citizen or no pakistani citizen)come from this side of the border, we would have had his credentials one or the other way

This is what happens when you just read the headline and don't have the required mental capacity to comprehend it!

You don't need to do anything kid. I know about my country very well. It is you who with his obsession with my country would spend his whole life in finding and searching for sh!t about my country.
You don't need to do anything kid. I know about my country very well. It is you who with his obsession with my country would spend his whole life in finding and searching for sh!t about my country.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
lol who gives a damn about your failed nation tell survey doing sources to not to have obsession with pakistan and stop showing the mirror to pakistanis wherd they belong what we ay in hindi auqaat and also don't forget to tell them that pakistani have highigher IQ than themselves and also tell them you are atomi supa powa.

Pakistani drama.

The man caught is a Pakistani. Now those idiots in India asking us to make peace with Pakistanis and say "not all Pakistanis are terrorists and terror sympathizers" will get a kick up their a$$.

And Pakistan will be replied to in a language it understands.
i-doubt-aliens.jpg

last i checked about pakistani NADRA and their supreme court and other such institutions in land of the pure they dont trust it specialli after they ruled that no "dhaandlli" was done in their last "gair janib daaraana" elections :haha:

and now same pakistanies are trusting again there NADRA just becuse india is in the frame what do you call it denayn , inferiorty complex or hate against india or a hotch potch of them all :sarcastic: :omghaha: :omghaha:
Its better to hate India than Nadra "Nadra nay athay he rana aa...Bharat da kinu pata kal Mars tay chala jaway Zameen no chad kay...Incredibe jo huway" :) :rofl:

Really No Offense Dude :p:

You really a think tank? If there are corrupt officials in NADRA who are adding non-pakistanis as pakistanis then it indicates the records are forged in NADRA. hence if officials can forge the records by adding them, they can very well corrupt or remove the records as well...

You need to go through the complete thread to understand your incompetent NADRA declared KASAB as non-pakistani as well based on its records but later licked its own spit. There are links in this thread by a poster.

You need to check your NIA's ex boss who said that pakistani need to admit their hands in 26/11. So its not Indians who are living in denial its you who are..And you are still justifying living in denial..Its pity...

It is FIA and not NIA. And he said that only a few terrorists with no state support were involved in Mumbai attacks. You guys need to stop misquoting our officials. Enough with your lies already.

lol who gives a damn about your failed nation

You bharati rats give a damn. That's why you come to this forum again and again after repeated bans.

lol who gives a damn about your failed nation tell survey doing sources to not to have obsession with pakistan and stop showing the mirror to pakistanis wherd they belong what we ay in hindi auqaat and also don't forget to tell them that pakistani have highigher IQ than themselves and also tell them you are atomi supa powa.
indian-eh.jpg

It is FIA and not NIA. And he said that only a few terrorists with no state support were involved in Mumbai attacks. You guys need to stop misquoting our officials. Enough with your lies already.
Ok...FIA..not NIA...fine..does not matter..

look at these words in your statement .....Only a few terrorist.....lol...who happen to be pakistanis...

Skeletons are coming out of the cupboards... Atleast now you are admitting that 26/11 was done from pakistan and pakistanis were involved. Soon you will realize that Pakistani establishment (I am not sure which one, may be army, govt or others or may be not at all) were involved in this act as well.

Even with Kargil Pakistani government and army was adamant in not accepting their involvement. They even didnt have the courage to honor their dead soldiers by accepting their bodies. What a shame!!!!! But now its open truth who all were involved.

Wait for some more time, (normal revealing period for pakistan about any truth is 8-10 years). we will have the truth in open

You bharati rats give a damn. That's why you come to this forum again and again after repeated bans.
Lol no worries bro.
You pakis are good in that when served.

And whats stopping NADRA from deleting, omitting or simply overlooking any such data, if it does exist? Are we to just believe Pakistan's word on this?

Didn't we hear you guys sing the same tune, that Kasab wasn't a Pakistani?

You really a think tank? If there are corrupt officials in NADRA who are adding non-pakistanis as pakistanis then it indicates the records are forged in NADRA. hence if officials can forge the records by adding them, they can very well corrupt or remove the records as well...

You need to go through the complete thread to understand your incompetent NADRA declared KASAB as non-pakistani as well based on its records but later licked its own spit. There are links in this thread by a poster.
And whats stopping NADRA from deleting, omitting or simply overlooking any such data, if it does exist? Are we to just believe Pakistan's word on this?

Didn't we hear you guys sing the same tune, that Kasab wasn't a Pakistani?
didn't you people find the NADRA issued ID card on this person????
and we are not watching a bollywood movie that you press a delete button and person gets a clean slate.....
Are we to just believe India's word on this??
you people sang the same song like parrot on 'Terror boat' & Delhi alert when 5 alleged attackers have entered India?? :bad:

Back
Top Bottom