What's new

Nadra refutes Indian claim, says suspect arrested not Pakistani

First Indian media posted clear picture then can search by face detection and picture matching software and they have. there are lot of terrorist incident happen in Pakistan so they already develop picture or face matching system to check either they are Pakistani or foreign terrorists funded by RAW
Second OBL you saw his body there are in video proof no nothing there is not a single proof available.

Hear hear !! Tell them like it is :cheers:

Here I am supporting NADRA and Pakistan in its assertion and you accuse me of doing otherwise. Damned if you do and damned if you don't on this forum :undecided:

No you were sarcastic. We have better IQ than you guys to understand that. :)

No you were sarcastic. We have better IQ than you guys to understand that. :)

You personally don't seem to demonstrate that even if you do. Can't you see me supporting Pakistan on this thread?

Good that you are learning urdu here.

I can see what you are doing. :)
Yep from a high IQ pakistani.
As claimed by you eevery pakistani Have high IQ so can you tell me why pakistan is sfill a failed and sh1t country.

First Indian media posted clear picture then can search by face detection and picture matching software and they have. there are lot of terrorist incident happen in Pakistan so they already develop picture or face matching system to check either they are Pakistani or foreign terrorists funded by RAW
Second OBL you saw his body there are in video proof no nothing there is not a single proof available.
Yes yes...he was living under the nose of your most powerful military and you dont even know about it..
What if this guy also was hidding and have not registed with NADRA or he bribed your officers who deleted his information or ignored registering him at all..After all you NADRA is full of corrupt officials who have given pakistani card to non-pakistani for terrorist activities,

Even your Govt fail to proof Ajmal Kassab was Pakistani and even not release any death picture not his body no nothing may be he amar singh living in Punjab with mustache and beard serving for RAW.
You need to counter that with your NIA boss....I guess his words hold more value than yours

Yes yes...he was living under the nose of your most powerful military and you dont even know about it..
What if this guy also was hidding and have not registed with NADRA or he bribed your officers who deleted his information or ignored registering him at all..After all you NADRA is full of corrupt officials who have given pakistani card to non-pakistani for terrorist activities,

You need to counter that with your NIA boss....I guess his words hold more value than yours
you are the deciding authority take it on your face. Scarcest:tdown:

Still a small number. Most of these are obtained by Afghans after paying some nice bribe to corrupt NADRA officials. That doesn't make this Qasim/Usman/Naveed or in reality some person with insane mind a Pakistani.

Six reasons why captured Pakistani 'terrorist' appears mentally unstable
Lol..Let me post a picture for you...

ostrich.jpg

You see first one is Pakistani Government and second one is Pakistani Army... You can decide whether right one is first or the left one.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom