What's new

My Visit to Kennedy Space Center Museum

Moon landing presentation was my favorite part, the atmosphere and lightening and everything was so cool.

LOL. Please do read the many "the moon landings were fake" and similar threads here for comedic value. :D

LOL. Please do read the many "the moon landings were fake" and similar threads here for comedic value. :D
Hey I saw the visual representation of moon landing, maybe that's how they did it ;) You never know

Hey I saw the visual representation of moon landing, maybe that's how they did it ;) You never know

You should visit the Udvar-Hazy Center next: :D

You should visit the Udvar-Hazy Center next: :D

Looks and sounds interesting but its in Washington DC, right now I don't have any plans to go to DC, i did visit Washington back in 2021 with my cousins but most of the good stuff was closed down because of 6th January riots at Congress. I just manage to saw every major landmark building from a distance, and also my cousin has kids and her mother so we took the bus tour, i think it would be much better if I took the city scooters which looks awesome and fun to ride.

Looks and sounds interesting but its in Washington DC, right now I don't have any plans to go to DC, i did visit Washington back in 2021 with my cousins but most of the good stuff was closed down because of 6th January riots at Congress. I just manage to saw every major landmark building from a distance, and also my cousin has kids and her mother so we took the bus tour, i think it would be much better if I took the city scooters which looks awesome and fun to ride.

The UH Center is out by Dulles actually.

The main Air And Space Museum is under reno, so many of the sub displays are closed off. It is open but not worth the time until the reno are done. That leave Udvar-Hazy and and it is pretty good.

The main Air And Space Museum is under reno, so many of the sub displays are closed off. It is open but not worth the time until the reno are done. That leave Udvar-Hazy and and it is pretty good.
I have plans to visit museums in St Pete's area, and when ever i can get extra days off, I plan on visiting Key west, have been hearing a lot about them.

Remarkable clicks bro this shows a country which give importance to talent and invest in human capital can achieve such milestones people come and go but a wise decision by one genius can change the generations how we see the world
All it takes is one man to create a powerful institution with a proper structure and policy.

After that it becomes a self-sustaining chain reaction towards greatness.

Remarkable clicks bro this shows a country which give importance to talent and invest in human capital can achieve such milestones people come and go but a wise decision by one genius can change the generations how we see the world
I am telling you man, I feel so sad that Pakistan was once leading in space tech in Asia, and seeing all that stuff and than look at current affairs of Pakistan its heart quenching.

You will love KW.
Everyone is telling me the exact same thing, I wonder even a boring non drinker or non Party person will like it to ?

Everyone is telling me the exact same thing, I wonder even a boring non drinker or non Party person will like it to ?

I'd say pass on Key West unless you like seeing guys holding hands everywhere.

I ended up in some strip club getting lap dances (hmm actually i think it was no touching..so quasi lapdance maybe...geez all a blurr)...this was over 20 years ago.

Last edited:
I'd say pass on Key West unless you like seeing guys holding hands everywhere.

I ended up in some strip club getting lap dances (hmm actually i think it was no touching..so quasi lapdance maybe...geez all a blurr)...this was over 20 years ago.
Well I am already in FL, so already almost everything including guys holding hands, kissing, girl or girl, trans , non binary etc even drags lol

Well I am already in FL, so already almost everything including guys holding hands, kissing, girl or girl, trans , non binary etc even drags lol

Before driving to KW I was in South Beach, Miami. You'd think that would be the hotspot for that stuff..but nope it was not obvious at all..and I went to a lot of nightclubs.

One place was like this

Only when I went to KW was when I noticed things at an unusual level.

Last edited:
Before driving to KW I was in South Beach, Miami. You'd think that would be the hotspot for that stuff..but nope it was not obvious at all..and I went to a lot of nightclubs.

One place was like this

Only when I went to KW was when I noticed things at an unusual level.
I hear from people about some clubs, a real weird ones in Tampa. I would not want to go there lol, the place you post a video of looks bizarre.

Putting on my American hat for a min, it is kind of sad to see the eclipse of America on the horizon. The technology lead has narrowed considerably- now even companies like intel have lost their edge completely. America is not even competitive on high tech anymore.

Back
Top Bottom