What's new

Lexus IS200t 2017

VW is good, reliable and most of them comes loaded with functions, but it doesn't really catch my eye as much as Infiniti/Lexus/Camry does, I know that's not the best criteria but look sure does matter for me, that's one of the reason Lexus is my second best dream car to own after Porsche.
Totally get that. It's a personality thing. I'm someone that prefers the quality over all else and don't care much for looks in my everyday vehicle. I prefer to get my fancy car thrills through rentals I guess. I would think some kind of Audi would suit you best. But that's probably saying more about me than you. Good luck!

Totally get that. It's a personality thing. I'm someone that prefers the quality over all else and don't care much for looks in my everyday vehicle. I prefer to get my fancy car thrills through rentals I guess. I would think some kind of Audi would suit you best. But that's probably saying more about me than you. Good luck!
True, Audi is a good car specially comes with good options, but I've heard its expensive to maintain. Hopefully which ever car I get, Allah just keep us safe and sound during the driving, as since I am in US I've seen some horrific accidents.

@SQ8 @gambit @lastofthepatriots in a direct comparison who would win ? Lexus IS200t or Audi A4 ?

In what?

Choose the lexus young Pakiwan . Give into the Pa Ki side. It will serve you better financially.

Or..

Just test drive both and see what you like better. At the end of the day, you’re the one that’s going to be driving it.

I don’t want you to be miserable over some advice I gave you on the net.

I watch this guy’s videos on YouTube. He gives really sound advice. Not just on the type of car but how to handle the dealerships while purchasing.

Lexus brand offers luxury with minimum maintenance costs.

Used to drive an IS250 Sport a few years ago, think it's 2013 (Brought it showroom condition) paid around $75000 on it, well, it's look good, comfy but for some reason I don't feel any luxury in it, not sure if this is a showroom car (which people have been testing it) or it just don't match my expectation of Lexus.

Got it traded with a Volvo XC40 within 3 years, it's a bit more practical on the drive and missus like Volvo (since they were Swedish and she was Swedish)....

PS. Just looked up how much my old Lexus cost, don't buy one if you want to resell it some time down the road, they lost their value like crazy, the one I got before is now selling for around $20000.....

Used to drive an IS250 Sport a few years ago, think it's 2013 (Brought it showroom condition) paid around $75000 on it, well, it's look good, comfy but for some reason I don't feel any luxury in it, not sure if this is a showroom car (which people have been testing it) or it just don't match my expectation of Lexus.

Got it traded with a Volvo XC40 within 3 years, it's a bit more practical on the drive and missus like Volvo (since they were Swedish and she was Swedish)....

PS. Just looked up how much my old Lexus cost, don't buy one if you want to resell it some time down the road, they lost their value like crazy, the one I got before is now selling for around $20000.....

Are you talking in US dollars or in kangaroo chips?

@SQ8 @gambit @lastofthepatriots in a direct comparison who would win ? Lexus IS200t or Audi A4 ?
Moving to Tampa get the Lexus for reasons beyond reliability and becoming a typical American Pakistani. You will likely only live on summer tires and those are actually great in the rain and will never need to be changed.

Interior quality of both cars is fairly good but the Audi really excels due to its quattro which works in all seasons in northern states and where you might get snow.

Back
Top Bottom