What's new

Today... I Finally got my first Poor man's dream Car

Goritoes

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Today I traded in my Infinity Q50 Hybrid 2015 with Lexus 2015 NX200t, I always wanted a Lexus and my ultimate dream car is Porsche 911, I am happy that I finally got Lexus, for many months I work hard saved money and made my payments on time so my credit score is good enough to get a decent deal and I get it :) May Allah bless this car for me, and make it safe for me and Always keep me from becoming arrogant, I never want to forget the time when I used to struggle buying a bicycle, later in college a motorcycle at that time I never though I would be driving a Lexus and Inshallah one day a Porsche.

@gambit @jhungary @SQ8 @waz @Jango @RescueRanger @HAIDER @Areesh @lastofthepatriots @PakFactor @StormBreaker @MastanKhan

Last edited:
Today I traded in my Infinity Q50 Hybrid 2015 with Lexus 2015 NX200t, I always wanted a Lexus and my ultimate dream car is Porsche 911, I am happy that I finally got Lexus, for many months I work hard saved money and made my payments on time so my credit score is good enough to get a decent deal and I get it :) May Allah bless this car for me, and make it safe for me and Always keep me from becoming arrogant, I never want to forget the time when I used to struggle buying a bicycle, later in college a motorcycle at that time I never though I would be driving a Lexus and Inshallah one day a Porsche.

This is literally the Car I got from Lexus of Wesley Chapel.

@gambit @jhungary @SQ8 @waz @Jango @RescueRanger @HAIDER @Areesh @lastofthepatriots @PakFactor @StormBreaker @MastanKhan

Mashallah, congrats on the car, brother! Lexus is a fine machine.

This is literally the Car I got from Lexus of Wesley Chapel.

Congratulations on your new car.
In Sha Allah you’ll get your ultimate dream car in the future.

I’m planning on getting my own car too but insurance quoting super high rates cuz I very recently got my full license. Even third party insurance wants me to pay $300+ a month for a Camry 😭😭.

Congrats. Imo there is no better car than lexus. Luxury with pragmatism.

If you take care of her regularly, she will last a long time.

I’m planning on getting my own car too but insurance quoting super high rates cuz I very recently got my full license. Even third party insurance wants me to pay $300+ a month for a Camry 😭😭.

Camry is my first love. Best car imo, and can only be upstaged by lexus once you have money to throw around. But if you get one with a v6, performance wise it’s almost the same thing as a lexus.

And yeah man, you’re a new driver. You got to pay those rates.

Camry is my first love. Best car imo, and can only be upstaged by lexus once you have money to throw around. But if you get one with a v6, performance wise it’s almost the same thing as a lexus.

And yes man, you’re a new driver. You got to pay those rates.
Camry is 😍. My family has had Camry’s their whole life in Canada but now we have a Honda CRV. I’m gonna get something small like a Camry as my first ever car tho.
$300 a month for insurance + the university I go to doesn’t even have free parking 😭😭.

I am also paying about 280$ for not full coverage, And I wonder if my Payments will up because of the car, but I think it was worth it. Hopefully in next 3-5 months I will be able to work from Home that way I can save a lot on Gas. Camry's are Amazing cars, saw a couple specially the XSE and XLE ones, pretty decent features, less compared to Lexus but they make it up for Gas Mileage.

Congrats. Imo there is no better car than lexus. Luxury with pragmatism.

If you take care of her regularly, she will last a long time.
Its still personal choice, I know people who love BMW's and even Mazda's for some reason, For me I fall in Love with Lexus when I was getting my first car in USA, it was 2016 ES 350 with Luxury package, but it was about 26k and back than I had no credit score so no bank was willing to Finance it, I felt bad and since then I worked to build credit score upto 700, now I will work towards 750 and than go for refinancing it.

Camry is 😍. My family has had Camry’s their whole life in Canada but now we have a Honda CRV. I’m gonna get something small like a Camry as my first ever car tho.
$300 a month for insurance + the university I go to doesn’t even have free parking 😭😭.
I drove my cousin's RAV 4, a lot of people say Nx200 is basically a RAV but i disagree.

I am also paying about 280$ for not full coverage, And I wonder if my Payments will up because of the car, but I think it was worth it. Hopefully in next 3-5 months I will be able to work from Home that way I can save a lot on Gas. Camry's are Amazing cars, saw a couple specially the XSE and XLE ones, pretty decent features, less compared to Lexus but they make it up for Gas Mileage.

Its still personal choice, I know people who love BMW's and even Mazda's for some reason, For me I fall in Love with Lexus when I was getting my first car in USA, it was 2016 ES 350 with Luxury package, but it was about 26k and back than I had no credit score so no bank was willing to Finance it, I felt bad and since then I worked to build credit score upto 700, now I will work towards 750 and than go for refinancing it.

I drove my cousin's RAV 4, a lot of people say Nx200 is basically a RAV but i disagree.

Bmws and all other luxury brands are money pits. Lexus parts and maintenance is comparatively much cheaper.

My family operates multiple businesses across a few states, from real estate, gas stations, restaurants, and an insurance brokerage (which I have mostly run last 12 years). My advice is for the long term, never cheap out on insurance and coverage limits. At the most, you should be carrying a $ 3,000,000 liability policy, the reason being defense costs in case of a lawsuit erodes the limits versus a business policy defense costs do not erode limits of liability. One bad accident can cause you to lose everything you’ve worked for. I have clients with 20 years of no claim, and they cheap out and lose everything.

I have a $ 15,000,0000 policy through Allstate and Excess from Hudson Insurance, paying approx 8-10K yearly. But for you, I think $ 3,000,000 should be good if working from home, etc.

My family operates multiple businesses across a few states, from real estate, gas stations, restaurants, and an insurance brokerage (which I have mostly run last 12 years). My advice is for the long term, never cheap out on insurance and coverage limits. At the most, you should be carrying a $ 3,000,000 liability policy, the reason being defense costs in case of a lawsuit erodes the limits versus a business policy defense costs do not erode limits of liability. One bad accident can cause you to lose everything you’ve worked for. I have clients with 20 years of no claim, and they cheap out and lose everything.

I have a $ 15,000,0000 policy through Allstate and Excess from Hudson Insurance, paying approx 8-10K yearly. But for you, I think $ 3,000,000 should be good if working from home, etc.
You are talking about Car Insurance right ?

Back
Top Bottom