What's new

Muslim Brainwashing...Radicalisation of Muslims in germany.

Americans dont live like native americans and europeans dont live like Saxons/Romans/Vikings

At least understand the post that you're quoting. He asked about Indians being attacked because of their cultural practices and you came up with this? Your post doesn't even answer the question which was asked. Your link doesn't say that Indians were attacked because they were imposing their culture and religion. In fact it describes Australians as recist! What kind of think tank you are? I must say that your tank is empty and doesn't think LOL

my point was when it comes to integration, Indians are at the bottom of the pile considering the statistics. Integration is a two way thing, I agree. However you (or he) made the claim that Indians integrate well. These examples show you do not.

If you want cultural things Hindus try to impose on people on the west, there was a bull with a contagious disease that was recommended to be put down by safety officials. Hindu groups objected to it and launched a protest.

my point was when it comes to integration, Indians are worse considering the statistics. Integration is a two way thing, I agree. However you (or he) made the claim that Indians integrate well. These examples show you do not.

I am sure have the claimed statistics at hand, mind posting it here for our education?

If you want cultural things Hindus try to impose on people on the west, there was a bull with a contagious disease that was recommended to be put down by safety officials.

A bull with a contagious disease :rofl:....I am sure the bull was being trained in explosives and flying aircrafts into buildings, very dangerous :lol: .

you wanted an example of Hindu cultural imperialism in the west, I gave it. Now you want examples of mass murder. You're not in sufficient numbers outside of India to commit mass murder like you do in India regularly (you need to have around 40 Indians to every victim) plus you don't have motive (ETA, IRA etc). Muslim terrorism, even so is very low. 90% of terrorism is from a variety of non muslim sources (breivik for example).

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

I am sure have the claimed statistics at hand, mind posting it here for our education?

Education is one facet of integration. If that's your basis for integration you're a long way from it.

you wanted an example of Hindu cultural imperialism in the west, I gave it. Now you want examples of mass murder. You're not in sufficient numbers outside of India to commit mass murder like you do in India regularly plus you don't have motive (ETA, IRA etc). Muslim terrorism, even so is very low. 90% of terrorism is from a variety of non muslim sources (breivik for example).

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 PM ----------

Education is one facet of integration. If that's your basis for integration you're a long way from it.

Yeah I get it, after all the huff n puff about 'Hindu Cultural Imperialism'(whatever that be), all you can come up with is a bull (shyt)..

Neither do you have any of your claimed statistics to show for your loud claims. Should we accept now that you have no basis of your claims about Hindus assimilating less than Muslims?

In fact what is rather obvious (since you insist on making this a Hindu vs. Muslim issue), Muslims are the ones having and creating difficulties in their newly adopted countries.

You're not in sufficient numbers outside of India to commit mass murder like you do in India regularly plus you don't have motive (ETA, IRA etc).

Really? Numbers matter?....then how come a disproportionate number of cases like Faisal Shahzad, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and Ramzi Yousef manage to spread terror compared to ZERO Indians when they are even less than Indians here. Do you want us to conclude something from this information?

my point was when it comes to integration, Indians are at the bottom of the pile considering the statistics. Integration is a two way thing, I agree. However you (or he) made the claim that Indians integrate well. These examples show you do not.

If you want cultural things Hindus try to impose on people on the west, there was a bull with a contagious disease that was recommended to be put down by safety officials. Hindu groups objected to it and launched a protest.

what statistics ? How many incidents do you know of ? ...just one or two . Almost every group has one or two incidents . Sikhs have protested when a play "beizzhati" was aired on British television showing rape scenes in a Gurudwara.

A Korean guy went on a shooting rampage on Virginia university campus. One or two incidents mean nothing.

On the other hand radical Muslim ideology followers ( ranging from a wide variety of nationalities) has had incidents in almost every single country in Europe and North America.
Over every thing from Wearing burqas to creating sharia zones .....list goes on and on.

So your contention that Indian's ( of all faiths ) do not integrate well is wrong.

you wanted an example of Hindu cultural imperialism in the west, I gave it. Now you want examples of mass murder. You're not in sufficient numbers outside of India to commit mass murder like you do in India regularly (you need to have around 40 Indians to every victim) plus you don't have motive (ETA, IRA etc). Muslim terrorism, even so is very low. 90% of terrorism is from a variety of non muslim sources (breivik for example).

There are about 2.32 million Indian Americans in the U.S (as per 2005 census). Indians are the second largest community in the U.S and the Largest in U.K , One of the largest in EU.

Glad to see that you have finally admitted we don't have a motive for cultural domination.:tup: Speaks a lot about our ability to integrate.

why do muslims talk all the time about religion??? how many of you are aware of the origin of your religion?

guys no offence...but i see people who are creating problems around the world under the brand islamic terrorism do not have any route to the religion or faith they are fighting for...just a simple question to pak muslim...what was the religion of your distant forefathers?? dont wonder if some of u learn that u ve hindu roots...

so just XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX the religion...keep you faith upto you...be afraid of god..respect every human being.

There are about 2.32 million Indian Americans in the U.S (as per 2005 census). Indians are the second largest community in the U.S and the Largest in U.K , One of the largest in EU.

Glad to see that you have finally admitted we don't have a motive for cultural domination.:tup: Speaks a lot about our ability to integrate.

You need to be in a majority before any Indian dares do anything physically mischievious, which has it's advantages to host nations. Being second largest won't make any difference.

The reference wasn't for cultural domination. It was an example of imposing culture to the same degree that Muslims try to impose their culture (the Hindu extremists are present to the same extent as the Muslim extremists). eg. the Hindu extremists protesting for banjo the diseased bull are about the same in number as the muslim extremists protesting for Sharia.

You need to be in a majority before any Indian dares do anything physically mischievious, which has it's advantages to host nations. Being second largest won't make any difference.
Doesnt stop Pakistanis from their regular mischiefs, I agree with you, Indians are peaceful. :)

The reference wasn't for cultural domination. It was an example of imposing culture to the same degree that Muslims try to impose their culture (the Hindu extremists are present to the same extent as the Muslim extremists). eg. the Hindu extremists protesting for banjo the diseased bull are about the same in number as the muslim extremists protesting for Sharia.

You are wrong, Indians do integrate better with societies. Now unless you have a some of your preciously hidden statistics to back up your claim, please stop repeating the lie of Muslims being on Par with Indians. :D

I hail from entertainment industry. So i would like to give two examples. For some people it sounds laughable but according to my opinion these examples shows Integration of Indians in western or American society. If anybody saw The Simpsons you are aware about cha-rector of Apu. Apu is good hearted , jolly and good natured person who's shop is an integral part of Springfield ( The city where Homer Simpson lives with his family). He is good friend of Homer Simpson. Then there is inclusion of Indian cha rectors is Archie's too. You have found many good hearted Indian cha rectors in Hollywood movies too. I think it;s symbolic how people look at Indians in large. It's entertainment industry person's opinion. Symbolic but important.

I hail from entertainment industry. So i would like to give two examples. For some people it sounds laughable but according to my opinion these examples shows Integration of Indians in western or American society. If anybody saw The Simpsons you are aware about cha-rector of Apu. Apu is good hearted , jolly and good natured person who's shop is an integral part of Springfield ( The city where Homer Simpson lives with his family). He is good friend of Homer Simpson. Then there is inclusion of Indian cha rectors is Archie's too. You have found many good hearted Indian cha rectors in Hollywood movies too. I think it;s symbolic how people look at Indians in large. It's entertainment industry person's opinion. Symbolic but important.

Not to mention 'Raj' character in Big Bang theory or 'priya' character in Royal pains and even a show on 'outsourcing' and introduction of Bollywood in many of their dance shows. Indian culture is well welcomed in America. One has to just look in youtube to verify.

Racism is still pretty intense in the united states. Particularly when it comes to blacks and "Muslims". Not that the Muslims are a race..

Everyone who has ever lived and worked in the states for a long period of time knows about this. It is especially bad when it comes to the bible belt. Indians and Chinese have not faced that much ire because most of our kids and adults are intellectually strong and are able to hold their own in any situation. But this does not mean that we are somehow " better " or more " accepted " . It simply means the hate has not reached the Indian and Chinese communities in a large scale.....yet.

I dread the scenario where the powerful Jewish community in the USA loses it's power. It would mean a white takeover and the beginning of extreme intolerance towards the non white community.

Back
Top Bottom