What's new

Germany Introduces Islamic Education in Schools

Secular doesnt mean you become stupid but if one has to adjust their views to improve a situation then why not? In reality there really is no full scale secular! Everyone has to adjust to something or another...We are not robots of extremism hence everything in moderation is perfect!

Sure there is secular education in Europe, US, Canada, China, Japan, Australia these countries/continents have public education systems that are devoid of religion and are based on factual-researched and scientific information. For example, how can you teach modern day biology with religion? Are you going to teach children Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden story when there isn't any genetic or archaeological evidence for this whatsoever? Are you not going to teach natural selection and evolution because it contradicts with religious education?

In Germany is any Religion good to Learn and to know then Philosophy.

Germany wants to have an eye on the Muslims,i guess.
Btw,it is Hessen.

That is what I figure from their perspective they can control the teaching of Islam and prevent radical Islam from being bred in the young generation of Muslims there.

Sure there is secular education in Europe, US, Canada, China, Japan, Australia these countries/continents have public education systems that are devoid of religion and are based on factual-researched and scientific information. For example, how can you teach modern day biology with religion? Are you going to teach children Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden story when there isn't any genetic or archaeological evidence for this whatsoever? Are you not going to teach natural selection and evolution because it contradicts with religious education?

Which century are you in? Neither Biology nor archaeology has refuted that we are from the same ancestor! They are in par with "so-called story"

As for natural selection and evolution, you can believe in it or throw it out the window, none of which will change you from being either a Muslim nor will make you less of a scientist! Because evolution of the original form of Darwin written evolution is still a theory...however, we have been able to divert a little and still call the thing evolution though it has diverted from that which Darwin presented in his theory...

Sorry for the late reply I forgot What I was writing....I was supposed to put a link here but cant recall what link...

A zionist islamic version to teach hatred against the enemies of Israhell under embargo and attacks: Iran, Syria, Iraq, Hezbollah, Palestina

kon frustrated hai bhai???
English class free main hi de raha hai...

There is different between unemployed and illiterate. Normally, unemployed people tend to be frustrated men - not having jobs take heavy toll on them. Men are sensitive that way. However, the implementation of education should be encouraged even if it's Islamic, to ensure that illiteracy should be minimized in the current generation as well as the future generation.

Frustrated men are not that bad, but jobless drives everyone crazy. Illiterate creates division amongst the communities. According to Holy Qur'an, everyone are created different, whether in tribes, races, religious and many more, so they can get to know each other. The education will bring the whole communities together once again, Insha Allah (If God Wills).

Do we have a proper source for this other than onislam.net?

Do we have a proper source for this other than onislam.net?

I guess news is authentic, but theres more to it than that islamist website has reported.--
For the first time, German public schools are offering classes in Islam to primary school students using state-trained teachers and specially written textbooks, as officials try to better integrate the nation’s large Muslim minority and counter the growing influence of radical religious thinking.

Seems like Germany is learning from China and trying to teach students a less toxic version of Islam.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/07/w...in-islam-to-better-blend-its-melting-pot.html

Back
Top Bottom