What's new

German Muslims want official Muslim holidays in Germany

Bottom line is, the majority of the people feel Muslim culture and traditions started to undermine their own culture, native to the land and fought for over dozens of wars. Period.

No matter of gymnastics and wall's of text's you post will change that.

And yes, ordinary Brits according to my (limited) knowledge have problems with the various enclaves that have popped around UK.

And yes on the tougher process to enter Germany from a non EU country without any sort of qualifications.

Whatever reply you will post (if any) it won't matter. You have to adapt, not us. When you start thinking this way, life will be easier.

I will ask again what is German culture? Do all Germans who hold citizenship of germany have same rights? Or laws differentiate between white and black german or muslim or non muslim German or native or non native German? What is the culture of those native German who were converted into Islam? They would become less German after changing their beliefs. Your personal opinion or insecurity mean nothing. People can practice their culture or cultural practices in UK and Indian/Chinese/Pakistani/Caribbean are doing it already because UK is multicultural society and majority of English people i have dealing with was very tolerant and welcoming people who take interest in different culture and enjoy diversity

I cannot stand against wine and pork. I hate one night stands and changing gfs like clothes. You hate veil/salwar kameez . I don't feel the need to adopt all your ways of life and i don't expect/force you to adopt mine. We both should be free to adopt whatever we like for ourselves and life will be much easier if you think this way and have some tolerance towards different cultures, beliefs and diversity out there :)

Game, set and match.

Bakr is pronounced Baa-K-er †. Bakr's origin is English and Arabic, and its use, Arabic. From Arabic roots, its meaning is 'young camel'.

Bakr - Meaning of Bakr, What does Bakr mean?

So sad to see that "Pakistani Arabs" are taught a different meaning of Bakr-id!!

@topic
First demand will come for Muslim holidays, then Muslim laws and in the end a holy struggle for Muslim rule..

You guys should try this.

Google Translate

In arabic Baqra = Cow. :rolleyes:

It is not Bakr or Bakrid. Its Baqra Eid.

Eid al-Adha (Arabic: عيد الأضحى‎ ʻĪd al-’Aḍḥá, "festival of sacrifice"), also called Feast of the Sacrifice, the Major Festival, the Greater Eid, Kurban Bayram, Eid al-Bakr and Bakrid.

Cow in Arabic is baqarah.

بَقره (baqarah) - How to say 'cow' in Arabic - Salaam

http://arabic.speak7.com/arabic_vocabulary_animals.htm

Eid al-Adha (Arabic: عيد الأضحى‎ ʻĪd al-’Aḍḥá, "festival of sacrifice"), also called Feast of the Sacrifice, the Major Festival, the Greater Eid, Kurban Bayram, Eid al-Bakr and Bakrid.

Cow in Arabic is baqarah.

بَقره (baqarah) - How to say 'cow' in Arabic - Salaam

Arabic Names of Animals

Yea right

when you read Baqrah in Arabic it mean cow
when you read Baqrah/bakra in Urdu it mean billy goat/buck/male goat etc

but what it has anything to do with topic :D

So what's the point?

The point is.

"Eid al-Adha (Arabic: عيد الأضحى‎ ʻĪd al-’Aḍḥá, "festival of sacrifice"), also called Feast of the Sacrifice, the Major Festival, the Greater Eid, Kurban Bayram, Eid al-Bakr and Bakrid."

The point is.

"Eid al-Adha (Arabic: عيد الأضحى‎ ʻĪd al-’Aḍḥá, "festival of sacrifice"), also called Feast of the Sacrifice, the Major Festival, the Greater Eid, Kurban Bayram, Eid al-Bakr and Bakrid."

So that's the point you wanted to make? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom