What's new

Multan’s six sisters tie the knot with six brothers

But atleast you think twice before beating black and blue your wife ,knowing your sister will receive the same treatment on the other side. That works as a deterrent in villages. In some cases it worked better than India Pakistan nuclear deterrence :lol:
The fact that that is the only deterrence talks lengths to the supremacy of ignorance in Bani Bakistan. Zamana e Jahiliya ke azeem tar misaal

Don't ask me why, cos I don't want to repeat myself umpteen times, I am against cousin marriages, my extended family is itself facing the consequences of cousin marriage which happened decades back.
How did the pandit approve that marriage? Isn't first cousin considered just like a sister in Hinduism?
The fact that that is the only deterrence talks lengths to the supremacy of ignorance in Bani Bakistan. Zamana e Jahiliya ke azeem tar misaal
Yea I agree.
The fact that violence and selfishness is stopping someone from beating his wife not a sense of civility and decency.

But atleast you think twice before beating black and blue your wife ,knowing your sister will receive the same treatment on the other side. That works as a deterrent in villages. In some cases it worked better than India Pakistan nuclear deterrence :lol:

It's sad but it happens. Many people don't treat the women who give up everything to be with them very well.

Don't ask me why, cos I don't want to repeat myself umpteen times, I am against cousin marriages, my extended family is itself facing the consequences of cousin marriage which happened decades back.

I heard it is illegal in France to marry cousins? is it true?
Desi Chernobyl Disaster in making. :lol:

آپ تو برا مان گئے 😁
No bhai...I have seen horrible issues and I am against such things.
Everyone has a right to make their own decisions in life. Sometimes it's better to leave a topic of sensitivity

Entire Afghanistan and kpk is cousin marriage from generations. Pushtoons marry in family as tradition.
How many are disabled?
They are fighting with each other for generations, inviting foreigners to rule over them . What more mental disability proof you need bro .

Bro - read my posts, where am i adcovating for this stupidity? I'm not.

I have seen the consequences of cousin marriage far too closely. I've seen situations where death would be the easier option for parents.

I'm just saying we need to be methodical in the way we refute it. I've had this discussion with too many people who've responded with "yeah but what about so and so, they're fine" or "yeah but what about so and so - they've got a disabled kid and they're not related"...

My point is that we need to make our arguement clearly and with accurate facts,

Like you said; "twice as likely is pretty serious." and "think what that likelihood becomes after generations of interbreeding". I'd like to add to this the massive personal consequences of when it does go wrong - the unlikeliness of it occuring is no comfort when you have to bury your own children, or you have to raise children that cannot suvive without extensive support around the clock.

These are the facts we should be presenting to make the case against cousin marriage. I agree with @Trango Towers entirely. I just disagreed with how he said it.
You disagree with how I said it.

Then you should have said...look I disagree with how you said it then do u think this to and fro would have happened?. Anyways we are on the same page that although cousin marriages are allowed they should be avoided as much as possible. I hope I said it better

You disagree with how I said it.

Then you should have said...look I disagree with how you said it then do u think this to and fro would have happened?. Anyways we are on the same page that although cousin marriages are allowed they should be avoided as much as possible. I hope I said it better

don't worry about it bro - i think my wording confused multiple people. i was spinning my wheels a bit yesterday.

congratulations to them
May they all live a happy married life

They all seems to be very happy about it, clearly wedding took place with their consent so I wonder why some PDF members have a problem with it. You can continue criticising such weddings while they are living a happy married life

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom