What's new

ARMY CHIEF QAMAR BAJWA’S FAMILY BECOMES BILLIONAIRE WITHIN THE LAST SIX YEARS

Cause Don Bajwa made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

Because he is just as much of a puppet as all the others. Obedient, never mind all the topic dramas. It is time to stop making such excuses for IK.

Agreed, but the real worry is nothing IK is doing is going to help him control these chowkidars.
Well you always go into self realization once things break apart. As you can see here so many of vocal establishment supporters have changed their views once similar calamity has befallen on them.
How genuine is IK in actually reducing establishment role - well for a start charity begins at home and try to form a govt without any support or input from establishment. The other thing is establishment is not God, they have limits and humans after all. There are certain draconian laws, which ironically some were passed by PTI themselves, that need to be revisited.

Well you always go into self realization once things break apart. As you can see here so many of vocal establishment supporters have changed their views once similar calamity has befallen on them.
How genuine is IK in actually reducing establishment role - well for a start charity begins at home and try to form a govt without any support or input from establishment. The other thing is establishment is not God, they have limits and humans after all. There are certain draconian laws, which ironically some were passed by PTI themselves, that need to be revisited.

As always, I just observe and describe only what I see as fairly as possible. The only path back to power available to IK is reconciliation, just like to all those before him, and nothing else, which is also a guarantee of no significant changes. Same page and all that, you know.

As always, I just observe and describe only what I see as fairly as possible. The only path back to power available to IK is reconciliation, just like to all those before him, and nothing else, which is also a guarantee of no significant changes. Same page and all that, you know.
Same but at-least a different page than last time ? Ideally establishment has no role in being on the page to begin with - take US as example never I gave a sh t who the Armed forces head is in my life here - but then see what Pakistan went through in last 30 days of COAS appointment.

Same but at-least a different page than last time ? Ideally establishment has no role in being on the page to begin with - take US as example never I gave a sh t who the Armed forces head is in my life here - but then see what Pakistan went through in last 30 days of COAS appointment.

The same page, but with a different coloring sketch on IK's side, that is all, to keep him busy, just like the first time. What happened in the last 30 days except a lot of hot air expulsion?

The same page, but with a different coloring sketch on IK's side, that is all, to keep him busy, just like the first time.
Well if that is the case then we will witness what Einstein said about Insanity. Pakistan and PTI requires a better social contract in which establishment and military role is reduced and eventually diminished to certain national security issues only.

Well if that is the case then we will witness what Einstein said about Insanity. Pakistan and PTI requires a better social contract in which establishment and military role is reduced and eventually diminished to certain national security issues only.

We shall soon see. No rush.

(It took only a decade for people here to find out I was telling it correctly all along. :D )

Last edited:
S

Sacking someone means nothing here..having an asset is not a crime unless an illicit way was used to obtain it is..Accountability means probing source of these assets. If bajwa comes and tells he earned money by stocks and flipping properties and shows all record ..what's could you do.
Yes, yes.
😀

Or khan got greedy with powers and wanted to preserve hence?
Are you saying bajwa had the power to preserve? Thank you for confirming it is indeed the chief of military who determines whether an elected PM stays or goes, not the voters.

Are you saying bajwa had the power to preserve?

Mir Bajwa lost his powers, only in his last days, when another bigger Haraami Noora Sharif started playing cat & mouse game with him and successfully deceived him.

Are you saying bajwa had the power to preserve? Thank you for confirming it is indeed the chief of military who determines whether an elected PM stays or goes, not the voters.
Imran khan had powers to deny or renew the extension - not bajwa. To renew the extension of Bajwa was the only way to preserve khan’s power since it was bajwa that dethroned Nawaz sharif in the first place and put khan on powers.

Imran khan had powers to deny or renew the extension - not bajwa. To renew the extension of Bajwa was the only way to preserve khan’s power since it was bajwa that dethroned Nawaz sharif in the first place and put khan on powers.
Did IK have the power to fire Bajwa midway through his first tenure or at any point during his 6 years of infamy? If the answer is No, then the power to give extension is moot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom