What's new

ARMY CHIEF QAMAR BAJWA’S FAMILY BECOMES BILLIONAIRE WITHIN THE LAST SIX YEARS

I am not emotional.

I am surprised that Bajwa had the audacity to collect assets directly (if proven) under the nose of ex-PM IK who vows to dissect and diffuse corruption from the country and while it can be fairly mentioned that IK is not supposed to keep tabs on anyone's taxes but who were the intel agencies (Mil/civil) reporting to really then ? since intel agencies keep a tab and report on everything, and so do the heads/DGs of associated departments (tax/corruption/assets) either in their summaries or confidential drafts or through backdoor channels and lastly its the TC group found in every circle of Govt whose anti-Army elements are the first ones to break such news to PM. I have listed three ways (official and unofficial) of reports and news reaching PM, looks like none of them could get to IK.

Who really was running the show when IK was PM ?

Corrupt PM, corrupt COAS, corrupt public.

Who wants to change first ?

Look at above post- gradually unfolding.
I am sorry but this is poorly drafted what aboutism. There is PM IK, Intell agencies… what is your point here? Is your point that if an alleged corruption charge couldn’t surface for so long, than we shall presume innocence ! This type of argument may work in a panchait but not in court of law or anyone who has lived in a civilized country. There are four things mainly needed for any case : Prosecution, Laws, Evidence and Courts. Compromise on one and the case is gone. There maybe evidence that surfaces from time to time, such as by independent investigators, leaks, journalists- but you need the other three elements as well, which do not exist in Pakistan at all. And before you brush it under ‘civilian this that’, please note most of the time Pakistan has been under direct or indirect military rule.

On topic what we have is a leak of assets details. They may very well be from legit sources and no one should jump to conclusions. But Pakistani people have the right to raise questions.

Last edited:
1669867204834.png

One thing more. Who is the PM of Pakistan most wary of, considering the history of Pakistan ? Its the COAS.

So why would a PM not get reports about the COAS.
1. PM is to dumb or COAS is too clever.
2. Govt Departments, intel agencies, hell everyone in the Govt is faithful to COAS, not PM.
3. PM is himself corrupt and involved.
any other takers ?

If the constitution wanted, expected, required that, then somebody should, could, would uphold the constitution.

Who is that somebody ?
That only shows Imran khan is chicken who shouldn’t be elected to rule since the democratic powers is his to use with the help of public should he use it. But he is choosing easy way out so that makes him coward who shouldn’t be entrusted with leadership over the nation when the government is sold out to the interests of main establishments.

Whos to say he even is a Syed. Isnt it funny how Pakistan has more Syeds than in Saudia Arab

Whos to say he even is a Syed. Isnt it funny how Pakistan has more Syeds than in Saudia Arab

It’s also funny how there are more muslims in Indonesia then Saudi Arabia. Kind sir, there may be fake Syeds and real ones. Let’s not be the judge because we are commanded to send blessings on Rasul -e- Akram (PBUH) and his Aal during durood. We do not in our ignorance want to sin. That being said being a Syed is no way a passport or license to do whatever. A human being is only judged on the basis of taqwa in the eyes of Allah. The only reason I guess we do have admiration for them is because of the deep love of the prophet we have in our hearts other than that they really have no identity. Thank you.

I am sorry but this is poorly drafted what aboutism. There is PM IK, Intell agencies… what is your point here? Is your point that if an alleged corruption charge couldn’t surface for so long, than we shall presume innocence ! This type of argument may work in a panchait but not in court of law or anyone who has lived in a civilized country. There are four things mainly needed for any case : Prosecution, Laws, Evidence and Courts. Compromise on one and the case is gone. There maybe evidence that surfaces from time to time, such as by independent investigators, leaks, journalists- but you need the other three elements as well, which do not exist in Pakistan at all. And before you brush it under ‘civilian this that’, please note most of the time Pakistan has been under direct or indirect military rule.

On topic what we have is a leak of assets details. They may very well be from legit sources and no one should jump to conclusions. But Pakistani people have the right to raise questions.
You need to throw away the narrow vision of yours to get the gist of my post.

Nothing can go to "legal" unless there is a "finding", which initiates the process. In this case, lets say Bajwa was amassing wealth in many ways, IK should have known about it. Why IK should have known ? since he is leading the country and Bajwa was working closely with him. If IK wouldnt have any idea what Bajwa is up to - raises question after question.
As for the other part, its obvious you have no idea how intel agencies work and their reporting processes, so the rest of your post becomes meaningless for me.

That only shows Imran khan is chicken who shouldn’t be elected to rule since the democratic powers is his to use with the help of public should he use it. But he is choosing easy way out so that makes him coward who shouldn’t be entrusted with leadership over the nation when the government is sold out to the interests of main establishments.
We, on PDF in digital world, or as public in the real world, do not factor in at all in such cases. IK will do what he wants, Bajwa did what he wanted, the future ones will do what they want.

what can a common man of Pakistan do to make a difference which benefits Pakistan ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom