What's new

ARMY CHIEF QAMAR BAJWA’S FAMILY BECOMES BILLIONAIRE WITHIN THE LAST SIX YEARS

Bilkul, when we point the finger at someone, we fail to see three fingers pointing right back at us.

This whole land allocation needs to stop entirely for any government employees. I have never seen or heard of the US Military retiree, getting posh land, and becoming millionaires; instead, they go on lecture circuits, write books, etc., and make themselves useful to society.
A US general is possible worth a million when they retire - but all of that is completely from their pay scale and their numbers are limited.

There are all sorts of incentives for veterans but nothing is free. For e.g Veterans can finance a home at 0% interest but that home has to be pristine and goes through tougher inspections to make sure the vet isn’t using the loan for a house flipping business.

Checks and balances
US general are pulling $400,000 plus in salaries alone, while on active duty, then have equal amount in dozens of allowances ( Housing, travel and so on). Every 3 star General and up get Secret Service security detail assigned to them. Air Force mobility command, manages a fleet of unmatkef business jets for their travel.

So in shorts, their yearly compensation package alone is above million plus. After their retirement they bank generous amount of retirement benefits plus defense companies pay them big bucks, just to sit on their boards of directors.

As far as veterans benefits are concerned they are overrated. Yes zero % down payment but no zero percent interest. At the end banks find a way to make money one way or other.

Retire usually will not needs VA benefits. Generals level officers are way above all of this. For comparison, Colonels usually make $100,000 in base pay alone . Allowances and benefits are additional.

1669547161121.png

جب تک ہمارے اثاثوں کی تحقیقات مکمل نہیں ہو جاتیں میں اپنی بیوی شہباز شریف کے پاس چھوڑ کر جا رہا ہوں۔ جنرل قمر جاوید باجوہ

This bajwa is a real scumbag and a lowlife corrupt dog. He was on a mission to destroy Pakistan and Pakistan army.
I request overseas Pakistanis tomake sure he gets it.

This bajwa is a real scumbag and a lowlife corrupt dog. He was on a mission to destroy Pakistan and Pakistan army.

So why did IK extend Bajwa's term by three years if he was so bad?

if he is in UK, he'll get it
Belgium is close to Norway, UK both don't f around

I don't defend any greed corruption or crime..if bajwa is indicted.. I would be first to bash him.. but I dont read or believe norani .u. folks have fallen to such a low level that you now believe norani..who said a day before panama verdict in dawn that judges will declare nawaz innocent.. or when he would make a fake audio of Sadiq nisar or when he would fail to link cpec money with papa Jones and keep maligning general faez for attacking journalists..this is the quality of news u follow.

Konsaa chitta soonghtay ho
Ishaq dar has implicitly confirmed the charges by removing two FBR officials.
He or FBR did not deny charges.
Answer should come from bajwa that these charges are wrong and he should present all his direct and indirect assets in his name and family name.
He is not holy, just a 22 grade officer.
And please don't say he is above law or has any kind of sacred protection.
More power, more accountability.

Thats the biggest blunder he made and paid heavily for it. Chowkidar should never be given too much power or importance. Inko inki auqaat me rakhna parega.

Agreed, but the real worry is nothing IK is doing is going to help him control these chowkidars.

S
Ishaq dar has implicitly confirmed the charges by removing two FBR officials.
He or FBR did not deny charges.
Answer should come from bajwa that these charges are wrong and he should present all his direct and indirect assets in his name and family name.
He is not holy, just a 22 grade officer.
And please don't say he is above law or has any kind of sacred protection.
More power, more accountability.
Sacking someone means nothing here..having an asset is not a crime unless an illicit way was used to obtain it is..Accountability means probing source of these assets. If bajwa comes and tells he earned money by stocks and flipping properties and shows all record ..what's could you do.

Agreed, but the real worry is nothing IK is doing is going to help him control these chowkidars.

Well atleast he may strike a balance somehow. The other ones are their puppies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom