What's new

Multan’s six sisters tie the knot with six brothers

Unfortunately its the Lannister-ism of our world.
Sadly 😥. And worst thing is they want to carry on
congratulations to them
May they all live a happy married life

They all seems to be very happy about it, clearly wedding took place with their consent so I wonder why some PDF members have a problem with it. You can continue criticising such weddings while they are living a happy married life
I think u don't know how such marriages are done...smile doesn't mean happy. How do u know they were even consulted and the worst case is if they end up with deformed children.

Let's keep morris dancing 🕺 is your answer

Last edited:
I heard it is illegal in France to marry cousins? is it true?
Desi Chernobyl Disaster in making. :lol:
Since it was 16th December and I didn't want to reply as my reply might be taken in bad light by Pakistani members.
I want to say that your are asking the wrong question to the wrong person...!

I heard it is illegal in France to marry cousins? is it true?
Frenchies are one of the wierdest species on planet (after Indians) so I am not surprised.
Entire Afghanistan and kpk is cousin marriage from generations. Pushtoons marry in family as tradition.
How many are disabled?
Pushtuns have better genes and better build than rest of Pakistanis.
I wonder why some PDF members have a problem with it.
Because they were all forced to marry their ugly af buffalo sized phuppo ki betis, hence they are jealous and angry.

Last edited:
Watta Satta, ensuring no one lives happily ever after.
I am one of the victims of watta satta. Both me and my sis are MSC while both our spouses are matric pass and villagers. You cant imagine the sh*t I go through daily in my life with the new pandora box opening every day.

Frenchies are one of the wierdest species on planet (after Indians) so I am not surprised.

Pushtuns have better genes and better build than rest of Pakistanis.

Because they were all forced to marry their ugly af buffalo sized phuppo ki betis, hence they are jealous and angry.
You know it's an insult when someone calls you inbred
Ever wondered why it's an insult?

You know it's an insult when someone calls you inbred
Ever wondered why it's an insult?
1640109326324.png

Census main husband wife ka relation nhi pochtay. Phir Pakistan main cousin marriages ki statistics ka kaisay pta chal skta ha?
I think marriages within extended family are common but marriages with first cousins itni common nhi hain
I think u don't know Pakistan

tsk, band kro yaar.. ye first cousins se marriage waali practice, still very prevalent within the Indian community too.. there's a high chance of birth defects straight up.. or, even seemingly normal babies at birth later developing medical issues.

khaandani zameen/jayezaad/maal ko le ke itna paranoid ho jatey ki aaney waali generations ko ruin kar do.. terrible terrible practice.

Back
Top Bottom