What's new

Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto’s granddaughter Fatima Bhutto ties the knot in Karachi

FOOLS_NIGHTMARE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
She was born in Kabul and raised in Syria and Karachi and studied in London; Fatima is a successful writer
282208022118348.png

Writer and columnist Fatima Bhutto, granddaughter of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, tied the knot with Graham (Gibran) in a simple wedding ceremony held in 70 Clifton in port city Karachi.

Fatima’s brother Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Junior in an Instagram post said, “On behalf of our father, Shaheed Mir Murtaza Bhutto and the Bhutto family, I’m very happy to share some happy news. My sister Fatima and Graham were married in an intimate nikkah ceremony this evening at our home, 70 Clifton.”

He said, “The ceremony was attended by Fatima’s loved ones in our grandfather’s library, a place that means a lot to my dear sister.”

ZAB Jr shared, “Due to the difficult circumstances felt by our fellow countrymen and women, we all felt it would be inappropriate to celebrate lavishly. Please keep Fatima and Graham (Gibran) in your prayers. God bless you and thank you.”

Who is Fatima Bhutto?​

Fatima Bhutto is a Pakistani writer and columnist.

She was born in Kabul, she is the daughter of politician Murtaza Bhutto, sister of Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Jr, niece of former prime minister Benazir Bhutto and granddaughter of former prime minister and president of Pakistan, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto.

She was raised in Syria and Karachi, and received her bachelor’s degree from Barnard College, followed by a master’s degree from the SOAS University of London.

One of the only Bhuttos you can respect.
The entire Bhutto family was killed by the Pakistani military. Benazir knew very well that he would be assassinated in 2007 and returned to Pakistan desperately. Their family is the bravest and fearless of death, but many ignorant Pakistanis I believe that the Pakistani military's smear campaign against the Bhutto family shows that many people in Pakistan have an IQ of 0

Congratulations to her - hopefully she lead the life she wants the way she wants - as should all people be allowed to.

She was born in Kabul and raised in Syria and Karachi and studied in London; Fatima is a successful writer
282208022118348.png

Writer and columnist Fatima Bhutto, granddaughter of Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, tied the knot with Graham (Gibran) in a simple wedding ceremony held in 70 Clifton in port city Karachi.

Fatima’s brother Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Junior in an Instagram post said, “On behalf of our father, Shaheed Mir Murtaza Bhutto and the Bhutto family, I’m very happy to share some happy news. My sister Fatima and Graham were married in an intimate nikkah ceremony this evening at our home, 70 Clifton.”

He said, “The ceremony was attended by Fatima’s loved ones in our grandfather’s library, a place that means a lot to my dear sister.”

ZAB Jr shared, “Due to the difficult circumstances felt by our fellow countrymen and women, we all felt it would be inappropriate to celebrate lavishly. Please keep Fatima and Graham (Gibran) in your prayers. God bless you and thank you.”

Who is Fatima Bhutto?​

Fatima Bhutto is a Pakistani writer and columnist.

She was born in Kabul, she is the daughter of politician Murtaza Bhutto, sister of Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Jr, niece of former prime minister Benazir Bhutto and granddaughter of former prime minister and president of Pakistan, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto.

She was raised in Syria and Karachi, and received her bachelor’s degree from Barnard College, followed by a master’s degree from the SOAS University of London.
What about George Cloolney ?

she is looks like the old lady

BBHHHUUUTOOO.png

however, congratulations from my side

Why didn't Bilawal attend the wedding?

gRaHaM

Tells me everything about this mug.

For the first time ever Pakistanis will have a peer named Graham.

I had a Pathan senior of Afridi tribe who had a major crush on her. Evidently he married more than a decade before she tied the knot.

Back
Top Bottom