What's new

Imran Khan is the heir of General Zia's political ideology: Fatima Bhutto

BBZ group too can be "zeroed" by the Establishment ... Things are going to be different after Zardari .. You never know .. And everything is not about PTI
Who said it’s all about PTI, but let’s put it into context this thread is discussing PTI. 😇

I heard that for the first time the other day and I was like WTF, did he just say bubble butt? :lol:
He’s said it a couple of times before and nobody has corrected him so far 😂

This f**king family, they think they are the supreme rulers of Sindh.

Lets compare her father to IK.

Imran - A mans man, world class athlete, built a cancer hospital, built a university, principled, a leader.

Zardari - Mr 10% :lol:

Her mother - stole $2 billion and bombed Imran's cancer hospital.

Sindh under their reign - worse than a central african republic.

Imran - A mans man, world class athlete, built a cancer hospital, built a university, principled, a leader.

All good my man, but Fatima Bhutto isn't zardari's daughter.

And if it wasn't for the man in your DP, we would have to keep track of so many Bhutto's today. So thanks.

All good my man, but Fatima Bhutto isn't zardari's daughter.

And if it wasn't for the man in your DP, we would have to keep track of so many Bhutto's today. So thanks.

I didn't even realise, there are more Bhuttos? :hitwall: Is the entire family tree royalty? Ridiculous.

What was the need for PTI to accept Zia ul Haq’s son into the party? Sometimes Imran Khan doesn’t think about optics. He ALWAYS shoots himself in the foot….I still don’t understand this move at all and if you’re a PTI voter then you should also be questioning this.

Fatima Bhutto for the most part didn’t say much against Imran Khan until now. Why bring the wrath of Zia up Haq’s legacy onto your shoulders?

When will Imran Khan ever think before he does something?

Fatima Bhutto hates Benazir Bhutto and Zardari. And rather than PTI try and gain some leverage from wooing her, Imran Khan decides to welcome in Zia ul Haq’s son.

Boneheaded stupid move from him.
Ijaz's father was a dictator, he is not and he is entitled to do politics or any other activity just like everyone else, stupid.
Dumbass Bhutto used to call a dictator Dady! lol
Murtaza was a terrorist

NOw i've realised anything happened with each and every person of Bhutto Dynasty is truly what they deserved. I hope that khusra by-ikhtyar meet the same fate.

Wasn't the one and only nawaz sharif supposed to be waris of zia legacy

Not to anger lady Fatima but it would be Musharraf not Zia.
Musharaf was the biggest aide of bhutto and nawazu family, he let these scumbags escape alive and brought them back into power using NRO-1 , zia hota to yeh kameeny latky hoty ksi sadak par

Wacko bitch couldn't get much of a power share. Now IK is evil.
Don't think she or her brothers even tried.
They are educated people living in the west away from the shit show between youthias, patwaris or jayalas.

Wasn't the one and only nawaz sharif supposed to be waris of zia legacy
His son is in PTI 😂

Id support Fatima and Zulfiqar Jr. They should join politics. Not this baby faced clown/ parchi.

Last edited:
Their last attempt to stay relevant. Only if Pakistani can learn to ignore them

Lol 😂

Why does Major Adil refer to certain people as “bubble butts” it’s slightly worrying because most of the people mentioned are “men”… 😅

It’s an art yar. 😂
Sir yeh Adil raja ki Kya story hai?

I personally know one of his guest, another pharlu who was making big claims on his vlogs. Birds of same feather?

Their last attempt to stay relevant. Only if Pakistani can learn to ignore them
Stay relevant? When was the last time the lady was active in Pak politics?

Bro first google who Fatima Bhutto is before making ridiculous claims eh.

Back
Top Bottom