What's new

Imran Khan is the heir of General Zia's political ideology: Fatima Bhutto

Where did I state she should run? Do you not understand what a public endorsement is?
Ahaha PtI needs endorsement of a non entity!?

😂

If made captain of the women's cricket team and elections delayed, Ms. Bhuttos can win the world cup. Bakhtawar just need a bit of diet.
Lol 😂

I guess IK will just have to make do without the star power of Fatima Bhutto
I know what will PTI ever do. We are fudged yar…
0BD0C189-B77E-4049-B370-98CBC8A1B6DE.jpeg

Bhuttos, the real ones, are not a non entity in Sindh.

If 'launched' properly, probably something that only the Establishment could do, they can cause significant political damage to the fake Bhuttos aka Zardaris
Oh bahi, what part of her being “zeroed” by BBZ group doesn’t register with you? Her path diverges from PTI. She is an academic a gentle soul, we need hard core politicians who can weather the storm ahead.

Besides the time of token tickets is over for PTI. Three high ticket people have already been secured.

If PTI is holding people prisoners, a combing operation on PTI offices need to take place before any elections.
Are you that chaat wala's sidekick (extreme right) from the movie Aloo Chaat? Cuz he never makes sense either. He always picks the most irrelevant thing to say in a conversation.

x1080

I can imagine a Netflix series.

Taken- A Lota's agonising kidnapping experience featuring Gullu Butts.
Lol 😂

I can imagine a Netflix series.

Taken- A Lota's agonising kidnapping experience featuring Gullu Butts.
Why does Major Adil refer to certain people as “bubble butts” it’s slightly worrying because most of the people mentioned are “men”… 😅

Are you that chaat wala's sidekick (extreme right) from the movie Aloo Chaat? Cuz he never makes sense either. He always picks the most irrelevant thing to say in a conversation.

x1080
It’s an art yar. 😂

Oh bahi, what part of her being “zeroed” by BBZ group doesn’t register with you?

BBZ group too can be "zeroed" by the Establishment ... Things are going to be different after Zardari .. You never know .. And everything is not about PTI

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom