What's new

Modi is a Thief. Former French President. Indian opposition demands clarification Rafale Scam

We are talking about ADAG owned anil not mukesh RIL...

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.thequint.com/amp/story/news%2Findia%2Frafel-deal-bjp-misleading-claims-dassault-reliance-upa

Few days before Modi visit, Dassault gave a statement infront of Hal chairman and IAF chief.. 95% agreement done.. what experience does Reliance defence got ? Over HAL.. common this is no joke ...few days before Modi visit DM spoke about 126 fighter jets...

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/thew...st-use-opportunity-clear-air-transparent/amp/

What is the difference between Mukesh reliance and his brother’s reliance. Both of them are new to aerospace industry, try to get kt from Dassault and build eco system in India.

What is the difference between Mukesh reliance and his brother’s reliance. Both of them are new to aerospace industry, try to get kt from Dassault and build eco system in India.

RiL withdraw from the deal... it was floated in 2012.. but RD floated just few days before Modi announcement.. made deal with DA, seems like Adag quite aware of 36 fighter jets before our DM and foreign secretary... simply modi didn't follow required procedure... i hoped modi will seal the deal.. but what he did? Cancelled original deal, buying 36 instead of 126.. gave up assembly facility.. handed over offset to Adag now again floated RFi for the rest... defence deal is quite complicated, you are not going to buy commercial flights... look at timeline of the fresh deal..

RiL withdraw from the deal... it was floated in 2012.. but RD floated just few days before Modi announcement.. made deal with DA, seems like Adag quite aware of 36 fighter jets before our DM and foreign secretary... simply modi didn't follow required procedure... i hoped modi will seal the deal.. but what he did? Cancelled original deal, buying 36 instead of 126.. gave up assembly facility.. handed over offset to Adag now again floated RFi for the rest... defence deal is quite complicated, you are not going to buy commercial flights... look at timeline of the fresh deal..

the deal is for 36 aircraft which the Indian airforce needs desperately, UPA govt. has not signed the defense deals as per the defense requirement.

The current deal is for 36 aircraft and if India purchases more then they will be manufactured in India. Mean while the companies which had the agreement with Dassault will improve their infrastructure and hone their skills.

the deal is for 36 aircraft which the Indian airforce needs desperately, UPA govt. has not signed the defense deals as per the defense requirement.

The current deal is for 36 aircraft and if India purchases more then they will be manufactured in India. Mean while the companies which had the agreement with Dassault will improve their infrastructure and hone their skills.

IAF need 126 not 36 ... why are we paying same amount for the reduced order?. Nope there is no clause for the follow on order... further order will be separate deal.. please verify articles.. clearly modi side lined HAL to favour ADAG..

What nonsense are you blabbering, as I said wait for 10 more years ....

Here comes the first "pretender" :-)

You are reacting exactly like how I said in my post.

A simple fact to you, want to compare how many civilians died in bomb blasts under Modi to how many died under ScamMohan?

That simple fact is enough to tell the WHOLE truth about your post.

Even your ministers are now desperately fantasising for Pappu to become PM.
It's not an open secret anymore buddy.

Good luck though, I believe your country is going to need it in the coming months ;)

What nonsense are you blabbering, as I said wait for 10 more years ....

No need.
We have already remarkable changes in India in last 4 years.

The only thing I sense is the palpable fear of what another 5 years of Modi would do to your nation.

No need.

The only thing I sense is the palpable fear of what another 5 years of Modi would do to your nation.

May i know that remarkable changes..

May i know that remarkable changes..

There are many & as educated person I am sure you are aware of most of them.

There is another thread on this topic on this very forum for you to search on if you want to refresh on the govt's achievements.

My response though is a response to Pakistanis who pretend to be happy at Modi being PM, while in their hearts they are seething.
I highly doubt you belong to that category.

so how much $$$$$$$$$ Modi Sarkar and Ambani is making from the deal ?

so how much $$$$$$$$$ Modi Sarkar and Ambani is making from the deal ?

Total Deal : 36000 crores
money Mudi is making : 150000 crores

Don't ask how the total money evil Mudi makes from the deal is nearly 5 times the total deal.
BUT that is what our countries Pappu is sharing with us Indians.

STRONG mathematics from our pappu.

Your username aptly describes you. Do you understand the meaning of "wait for 10 more years"? that means the 10 coming years not the past 4 years.

No need.

Total Deal : 36000 crores
money Mudi is making : 150000 crores

Don't ask how the total money evil Mudi makes from the deal is nearly 5 times the total deal.
BUT that is what our countries Pappu is sharing with us Indians.

STRONG mathematics from our pappu.

Ok enough money for upcoming elections preparation.

ohoo ab hindu-satani safroni bhagtun ka kia bannay ga inka bhagwam chor nikla!

Your username aptly describes you. Do you understand the meaning of "wait for 10 more years"? that means the 10 coming years not the past 4 years.

And you do complete injustice to your username.

I reiterate my post. Your lack of comprehension is the least of my worries dear 'Pro'.

There are many & as educated person I am sure you are aware of most of them.

There is another thread on this topic on this very forum for you to search on if you want to refresh on the govt's achievements.

My response though is a response to Pakistanis who pretend to be happy at Modi being PM, while in their hearts they are seething.
I highly doubt you belong to that category.

Am aware of fuel price... rest am not heard much, except statues... policies same with different name

Back
Top Bottom