What's new

Will West kill the Indian PM Modi?

And that missed the point. Now you are speaking the part of Nato like i pointed out

West does things in a complex way. They always have a plan B and Plan C for all their projects.

And that missed the point. Now you are speaking the part of Nato like i pointed out

Support India to check China.

Support Pakistan to check India

Support Afghanistan to check Pakistan

Support ISIS-K to check Afghanistan.

No one outside Nato should be checking others outside Nato.

China helped NATO check the USSR.

It is a game of musical chairs.

Make full use of the opportunity when you get a chance.
I know why it's done.
We are allies of the West.

ISI closely works with the Five Eyes.
As I said it's what Nato is telling everyone they need to do. They don't do this inside Nato. By doing it outside Nato to others outside Nato you are doing what they want.

Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea and Philippines are in Pacific hence not part of NATO.
You're starting to break down. Mexico and Algeria are not part of Nato but landlocked Hungary is in eastern europe. Mexico is positioned like Canada. Don't make this mistake. Nato also tries to operate in Pacific and Indian ocean.

Nato is all white. Australia and NZ are part of it.

Another point is this. Why is Australia in Eurovision on opposite side of the world in SEA, but Algeria, Tunisia, and Morroco aren't.

As I said it's what Nato is telling everyone they need to do. They don't do this inside Nato. By doing it outside Nato to others outside Nato you are doing what they want.

Why should NATO fight the war when it can outsource the war to a non-NATO country like Ukraine?

Back
Top Bottom