What's new

Modi is a Thief. Former French President. Indian opposition demands clarification Rafale Scam

Kid, don't embarrass yourself. Whatever I have said is not a lie. You can ask a link for anything that I mentioned. Or you can google yourself. Maybe you shouldn't unless you want to see what a pathetic state your nation is in.

Son, in every discussion you follow the topic without going into tangent. You are bringing in all sorts of irrelevant stuff in here and making fool out of yourself. This is a actually a typical rat-indian behaviour to start doing Randi rona when get spanked.

Oh well, you were looking for approval by reinstating Pakistan is a democracy glad I accept it. LOL
Rest is your usual bs. Ignored.

I am just happy for you. You are a test case as to when someone is brought out from the enclosed environment it will start seeing the reality. Hence the expression, frog in a well.

Meanwhile:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...s-along-pakistan-border-russian-media.579624/

Meanwhile, Indian media is reporting that Indian Foreign Policy has been handed over to Indian Army first time in the history of Indian democracy and in the presence of strong parliament and Indian Chief of Army is controlling the foreign policy of India.

:omghaha:

Son, in every discussion you follow the topic without going into tangent. You are bringing in all sorts of irrelevant stuff in here and making fool out of yourself. This is a actually a typical rat-indian behaviour to start doing Randi rona when get spanked.

I am just happy for you. You are a test case as to when someone is brought out from the enclosed environment it will start seeing the reality. Hence the expression, frog in a well.

Meanwhile:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/indi...s-along-pakistan-border-russian-media.579624/

Meanwhile, Indian media is reporting that Indian Foreign Policy has been handed over to Indian Army first time in the history of Indian democracy and in the presence of strong parliament and Indian Chief of Army is controlling the foreign policy of India.

:omghaha:
First of all, don't quote sh!t of Islamad news agency:omghaha::omghaha: as a source.

The reality is you're going from one point to another whenever reality is put on your face. Keep looking the other way, at least nobody sees your face:lol:

First of all, don't quote sh!t of Islamad news agency:omghaha::omghaha: as a source.

The reality is you're going from one point to another whenever reality is put on your face. Keep looking the other way, at least nobody sees your face:lol:

Reality is a b|tch, sunshine. Don't worry who is telling or quoting. Indian government flip flop within 24 hours of talks and no talks, and as per SMQ, that fat cow sushma was looking pale and ill, clear indicators are that Indian hindu terrorist army and establishment/intel is giving bamboo up the Indian government and dictating terms. :D

You rats from east employ this rather pathetic strategy to derail the topic when cornered. Hence you brought in polio in this discussion. Now I can go on to endlessly about your pathetic cuntry, if you prefer. You need to grow some brain cells son, I heard your comrades eat dead humans. Go fetch some dead bodies floating in Ganga and feast on your dead fellow comrades. :lol:

Reality is a b|tch, sunshine. Don't worry who is telling or quoting. Indian government flip flop within 24 hours of talks and no talks, and as per SMQ, that fat cow sushma was looking pale and ill, clear indicators are that Indian hindu terrorist army and establishment/intel is giving bamboo up the Indian government and dictating terms. :D

You rats from east employ this rather pathetic strategy to derail the topic when cornered. Hence you brought in polio in this discussion. Now I can go on to endlessly about your pathetic cuntry, if you prefer. You need to grow some brain cells son, I heard your comrades eat dead humans. Go fetch some dead bodies floating in Ganga and feast on your dead fellow comrades. :lol:
More :blah:.

Back
Top Bottom