What's new

Modi is a Thief. Former French President. Indian opposition demands clarification Rafale Scam

Oh wow, what an explanation... yes fuel price causing lot of prob.. along with Rupee fall.. modi promised otherwise... stop being blind supporter..

Fuel prices NOW are almost same as 2013 prices - Still, will give it to you.

How about home loans? How much has your EMI gone down?
How much do pulses cost now compared to 2013? down by nearly Rs100 per KG
What about vegetables? Care to compare prices?
How about your taxes? How much are u saving compared to 2013?

Apart from fuel which is on par with 2013, what ELSE are u paying more NOW?
Mind you that even after 5 years, you are paying the same price on fuel, that's basically ZERO inflation.
On all others you are paying less - which is negative inflation.

Now compare how much the prices of everything went up between 2004 - 2013.

A middle class family is now saving around 3000 rupees on Home loan EMI - that's 40 litres of petrol FREE per month
A middle class family is now saving extra 20000 - 50000 tax cuts compared to 2013 - Calculate how many litres of petrol it can buy.

Again, mind you that for petrol YOU ARE BASICALLY PAYING THE SAME PRICE AS IN 2013.
EVERYTHING ELSE IS LESS.

Wonder how the prices went from 2004 - 2013?
Or let's just compare from 2009-2013.

Finally WTF has rupee -> dollar got to do with how Indians live in India?
And have you noticed how well Rupee is doing against all other major currencies?

Nope not true, don't come to conclusion like that.. price not changed since the project finalised... they can't change price just like that..

What price?
When nothing was signed by anyone, where does it logic of 'we had decided on price in 2012' comes in?
If you had decided on price, there must be some contract or signed paper to that effect, right?

All that happened in 2012 was breakdown due to PRICE.
Stop lying already. This is not twitter and we are not pappu's not to call BS.

Well please explain the bolded part? Modi promised to bring back black money... pretty sure note ban doesn't help.... thats why changing goal post... instead of answering questions... Govt changing goal posts... its silly argument.

They have already brought back loads of it.
BUT the cynics want ALL of it - otherwise their logic is we will go back to Congress even though they are the looters.

Let me explain problem with YOU people.
YOU don't question how ManMohan Singh was giving tens of thousands of crores to Mallya. There are letters of correspondence between Manmohan and Mallya - still you won't question that.
All you care is HOW he ran away.

Buddy, under BJP rule looters are running away in fear. Under Congress rule, they were busy looting.
THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE & that is what Modi delivered.

The difference between Pakistani and Indian nationalism is 180 degrees opposite.
When Pakistanis found out that their PM has stolen national money, they threw him out an d jailed him.
When Indians fond out that their PM has stolen their money, they came in hordes to defend and protect him.

Hehehe... comparing Modi with MNS... we are coming in HORDES because we know that he is not corrupt... CM for 15years and PM for almost 4.5 years... still not a single case of corruption against him... his family lives like a normal lower middle class family...

You might see a leader in POTATO TO GOLD CONVERTER but most of the Indians are enjoying his acts in absence of Kapil Sharma...

Mind you that even after 5 years, you are paying the same price on fuel, that's basically ZERO inflation.

A middle class family is now saving around 3000 rupees on Home loan EMI - that's 40 litres of petrol FREE per month
A middle class family is now saving extra 20000 - 50000 tax cuts compared to 2013 - Calculate how many litres of petrol it can buy.

Again, mind you that for petrol YOU ARE BASICALLY PAYING THE SAME PRICE AS IN 2013.
EVERYTHING ELSE IS LESS.

And have you noticed how well Rupee is doing against all other major currencies?

What price?
When nothing was signed by anyone, where does it logic of 'we had decided on price in 2012' comes in?
If you had decided on price, there must be some contract or signed paper to that effect, right?

BUT the cynics want ALL of it - otherwise their logic is we will go back to Congress even though they are the looters.

YOU don't question how ManMohan Singh was giving tens of thousands of crores to Mallya. There are letters of correspondence between Manmohan and Mallya - still you won't question that.

Buddy, under BJP rule looters are running away in fear. Under Congress rule, they were busy looting.

Some people still live under feudal mentality... they are ready to line up behind an incompetent and useless fellow... who quote 6 different price while levelling allegations in Rafale deal...

Modi government should request the CAG to speed up the audit...

Some people use their energy to focus on negative news... While they sideline 100 accomplishment and keep talking about the shortcomings...

While they sideline 100 accomplishment and keep talking about the shortcomings...

I will bet the amount they are saving on mobile + data plan NOW when compared to 2013 is enough to pay for all the Petrol needed for the month.

I will bet the amount they are saving on mobile + data plan NOW when compared to 2013 is enough to pay for all the Petrol needed for the month.

People might have forgotten those days when...

3gb 3g data was available for 650...
Dal for 200...
Salt for 150...
Sugar for 60...
Flour for 35...
Interest rates was 10.5 for home loan...
Education loan @ 18%...
Unlimited call PACKS with daily, weekly and monthly CAP... For 1200...
now, 99... really unlimited...

Jija making 100 times profit in six months that's too by investing loan amount...
Every deal with commission...
Kamalnath opening collage after college...
Medical collages running in TIN sheds...

People of India...

People might have forgotten those days when...

3gb 3g data was available for 650...
Dal for 200...
Salt for 150...
Sugar for 60...
Flour for 35...
Interest rates was 10.5 for home loan...
Education loan @ 18%...
Unlimited call PACKS with daily, weekly and monthly CAP... For 1200...
now, 99... really unlimited...

Jija making 100 times profit in six months that's too by investing loan amount...
Every deal with commission...
Kamalnath opening collage after college...
Medical collages running in TIN sheds...

People of India...

but but what about Petrol prices being same as in 2013?
That's all we care about - all the prices that are reduced we pretend does not exist.

Isn't that right @danger007 ?

Hey, have u visited the Govt medical shops? They sell life saving medicines at 1/3rd the cost. But we only care about Petrol being at the same price as in 2013.

That's all we care about - all the prices that are reduced we pretend does not exist.

Hey, have u visited the Govt medical shops? They sell life saving medicines at 1/3rd the cost. But we only care about Petrol being at the same price as in 2013.

In 2016, colstim injection was available at 970... in 2017, It's price were reduced to 690... now, we buy it for 497...
As per our doctor, it was available for rupees 1500+ in 2014...

As I keep buying various medicines for my parents and son... I can tell you that not only prices are down by 1/4... Even doctors don't prescribe expensive foreign medicines now...

People buying false arguments of corrupt scamgress really amaze me...

Not for long sunshine, it's a temporary reprive perhaps due to his wife passing away, watch the space, more damaging treason case are about to start with Cyril almeda is also summoned by courts. He is potentially facing article 6 which is damning to say the least.
He can arrested for smoking weed, doesn't matter. It's a shame he was out after all that boasting about corruption. These treason charges may be another cooked up story to get Nawazoo back to prison. It's all the same. You're trying to keep one of the richest man in Pakistan prison.

As for you lot, Rafale gate is giving us plenty of entertainment and good laugh.
I know you guys are good at awkward empty laughs if it suits your ego.:D But there is not even a case here, keep laughing at the expense of a weak opposition.

Petrol price same as 2013 ? From where you get that logic?
SmartSelect_20180926-131729_Chrome.jpg

In one year petrol price rise from 70+ to 85rs... despite crude oil barrel cost way cheaper than 2013-14..

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www....harat-bandh-congress-twitter-infographics/amp

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www....s-rbi-hikes-repo-rate-by-25-bps/1265606/lite/

Rafale deal: prince unchanged since 2012.. modi announced new deal without DM knowledge..

EVERYTHING ELSE IS LESS.

What price?

Please spare this cong vs bjp drama ... am not supporting congress... am not answering on behalf of congress or bjp like you... live in denial no problem..

Fuel price - Barrel

SmartSelect_20180926-132651_Chrome.jpg

Crude oil price fall from 107 to 71 $ but fuel price rose from 71 to 90 now.

Petrol price same as 2013 ? From where you get that logic?
View attachment 501329
In one year petrol price rise from 70+ to 85rs... despite crude oil barrel cost way cheaper than 2013-14..

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www....harat-bandh-congress-twitter-infographics/amp

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www....s-rbi-hikes-repo-rate-by-25-bps/1265606/lite/

Rafale deal: prince unchanged since 2012.. modi announced new deal without DM knowledge..

Please spare this cong vs bjp drama ... am not supporting congress... am not answering on behalf of congress or bjp like you... live in denial no problem..

Fuel price - Barrel

View attachment 501330

Crude oil price fall from 107 to 71 $ but fuel price rose from 71 to 90 now.

I said compare with 2013 prices.
Below is Delhi price chart from 2002.

chart.png

from 2004 - 2014, under Congress petrol price rose from Rs 35 to Rs 80.

Under BJP from 2014 - 2018, petrol is still at 2014 levels.

Who cares about the crude prices? How does fluctuations of crude has got to do with Internally? Heard of Oil Bonds? Do you know who issues Oil bonds and for what? If you talk of crude prices, then you MUST talk of Oil bonds issued by Cong as well.

At the end of the day, under Cong, Petrol increased by nearly 150%
Under BJP, it's almost at 0% increase, still people crib.

This in spite everything else going down.
In spite of housing loans saving thousands of rupees each month.
Taxes saves tens of thousands each year.
Prices of medicines at all time low.
Prices of pulses at all time low.

WTF more do u want? Petrol at 2002 price?
You think getting Cong back would give u that price? May be they will issue more Oil bonds that u will have to pay with interest. :haha::haha:

I said compare with 2013 prices.
Below is Delhi price chart from 2002.

chart.png

from 2004 - 2014, under Congress petrol price rose from Rs 35 to Rs 80.

Under BJP from 2014 - 2018, petrol is still at 2014 levels.

Who cares about the crude prices? How does fluctuations of crude has got to do with Internally? Heard of Oil Bonds? Do you know who issues Oil bonds and for what? If you talk of crude prices, then you MUST talk of Oil bonds issued by Cong as well.

At the end of the day, under Cong, Petrol increased by nearly 150%
Under BJP, it's almost at 0% increase, still people crib.

This in spite everything else going down.
In spite of housing loans saving thousands of rupees each month.
Taxes saves tens of thousands each year.
Prices of medicines at all time low.
Prices of pulses at all time low.

WTF more do u want? Petrol at 2002 price?
You think getting Cong back would give u that price? May be they will issue more Oil bonds that u will have to pay with interest. :haha::haha:

You are the only one who says crude price got nothing to do with fuel price..

Crude oil is the major deciding factor for Oil price... the fact - under UPA crude oil price is 40$ higher than the NDA tenure..
SmartSelect_20180926-152930_Chrome.jpg

0% Petrol increase under bjp ? How come
Petrol price is 90+ in mumbai from 70+ rs..

Petrol bonds..
SmartSelect_20180926-153404_Chrome.jpg
SmartSelect_20180926-153404_Chrome.jpg

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www....a-oil-bonds-prevented-modi-govt-from-reducing

Don't talk nonsense when you have no knowledge..

Every one knows that modi has stopped giving subsidy on the oil Where as congress used to give subsidy on oil when ever the prices were high either taking loan from banks or from government accounts.

The prices are high because government is collecting money for projects through oil. No other industry in India pays you this much.

Nope not true, don't come to conclusion like that.. price not changed since the project finalised... they can't change price just like that.

Do you pay France in rupees? The prices were fixed (supposed) in dollars a decade ago and for the same amount of dollars now you have to pay more rupees. As the value of dollar has increased.

Every one knows that modi has stopped giving subsidy on the oil Where as congress used to give subsidy on oil when ever the prices were high either taking loan from banks or from government accounts.

The prices are high because government is collecting money for projects through oil. No other industry in India pays you this much.

Do you pay France in rupees? The prices were fixed (supposed) in dollars a decade ago and for the same amount of dollars now you have to pay more rupees. As the value of dollar has increased.

In euros not in dollars.. we are not talking about currency exchange rates.. everyone quoting price in euro/ dollars.. we are paying 9- 10 billion $ for 36 fighter jets, where as 126 cost us 12billion $ ....the main issue here, why DM unaware about new deal until modi announce... though it might be g 2 g deal.. there is certain procedures to be followed.. why HAL dropped from deal?

He can arrested for smoking weed, doesn't matter. It's a shame he was out after all that boasting about corruption. These treason charges may be another cooked up story to get Nawazoo back to prison. It's all the same. You're trying to keep one of the richest man in Pakistan prison.

Sunshine, his sentence still remains intact. We are following our laws which allowed him a temp relief. He got many cases lined up. He is a dead man walking. He is out for another reason. There were credible reports that extra regional powers in Afghanistan wants to kill him in jail and then put blame on IK and army. So there is an element of precaution as well.

I know you guys are good at awkward empty laughs if it suits your ego.:D But there is not even a case here, keep laughing at the expense of a weak opposition.

We are laughing at our heads off at your nation compulsive obession with us. Only you lot can bring in a third party which got nothing to do, into a purely local issue of corruption. It's your sh!t, deal with it, but without dragging us. :D

We are laughing at our heads off at your nation compulsive obession with us. Only you lot can bring in a third party which got nothing to do, into a purely local issue of corruption. It's your sh!t, deal with it, but without dragging us. :D
LOL! Nobody gives a damn about you, unless we want to slander them. You're a dirt we throw at our politicians or they throw each other. Also, speaking of third party, need I remind you how you lot call Nawaz an Indian spy. It's our shit and we're dealing with it. We are free to throw some more dirt. Don't worry.;)

so does my pal and his family( lives inmumbai, that is).But like I said, this info was given by who used to be die hard modi fan.Im not making any judgements here like I said before and in the end its upto folks in India to determine the truth.
I wasnt or will ever be Modi fan. In fact I am nobody’s fan. All I can see is what’s good for my country and me. And somehow Congress is so busy in attacking Modi that they forget to talk about major issues. So like me most of the Indians like me go for a brick cause it’s softer than rock.
And let me correct you on one thing. Young people are behind Modi. Not families. And those families which are behind Modi are not because of Modi but they are die hard BJP supports. Party not face. Mostly Gujarati.

Back
Top Bottom