What's new

Modi is a Thief. Former French President. Indian opposition demands clarification Rafale Scam

This is like same case like Jio university. Good example for crony capitalism.

Do you understand what anti-corruption drive is? First educate yourself what it means. We threw a sitting prime minister out for corruption after a tedious judicial process.

We give two cents as to how much wealth Modi or his gang have piled up, dont give monkies. Its your opposition which is up in arms and hence the comparison between Panama gate and Refeal gate.
Lol! You throw sh!t, where's Nawazoo now? He's out free. So much for anti-corruption mumbo-jumbo. It's your establishment sponsored coup d'etat. That's how it is, no elected PM has completed it's term.

I'm gonna take that cents, because we are not a rock bottom corruption infested nation anymore. There is no rafael gate either. I guess only opposition is making such claims, there is no issue from CAG on it.

Lol! You throw sh!t, where's Nawazoo now? He's out free. So much for anti-corruption mumbo-jumbo. It's your establishment sponsored coup d'etat. That's how it is, no elected PM has completed it's term.

I'm gonna take that cents, because we are not a rock bottom corruption infested nation anymore. There is no rafael gate either. I guess only opposition is making such claims, there is no issue from CAG on it.

CAG yet to verify the deal..

Am aware of fuel price... rest am not heard much, except statues... policies same with different name

Not aware of Dal prices I guess?
How about tomato, onion or other pulses?

Must be breaking the bank to pay for fuel in 2018 at the same price as u paid in 2013. Truly bank breaking for population who spends more to watch one movie in theatre than they spend on fuel the whole month.

Not for long sunshine, it's a temporary reprive perhaps due to his wife passing away, watch the space, more damaging treason case are about to start with Cyril almeda is also summoned by courts. He is potentially facing article 6 which is damning to say the least.

Our state is auto-correcting itself, we have made the pawns of globalist redundant.

As for you lot, Rafale gate is giving us plenty of entertainment and good laugh.

The fact is a lot of countries have their arse burnt due to Modi, one is Pakistan and Pakistan wants that Modi loses election. Pak fauj ki ma behen ek rakhi hai Modi ne isliye saley propagate kar rahy hai Modi ke khilaf. But he will stay. :D no matter what for 5 more years ;)

IAF need 126 not 36 ... why are we paying same amount for the reduced order?. Nope there is no clause for the follow on order... further order will be separate deal.. please verify articles.. clearly modi side lined HAL to favour ADAG..

because by the time congress delayed the value of euro rose and till then it wasn't decided how much to buy. The day it was decided the euro was already up. Thanks to Pappu haramkhor's congress.

because by the time congress delayed the value of euro rose and till then it wasn't decided how much to buy. The day it was decided the euro was already up. Thanks to Pappu haramkhor's congress.

Again that guy has axe to grind.

He knows very well the below facts.
1. Congress never got the pricing fixed.
2. Congress never got the contract signed.
3. The "supposed" pricing that Congress is pulling out of their bottoms does not include weapon systems, upgrades and maintenance costs.

These liars pretend the cost NOW is more but forgot to share with the world why they did not sign the deal if it was so cheap in 2012.

The simple fact is, there was no pricing agreement, no deal or no agreement. Hence why the deal fell through. All the numbers Congress and it's chamchas sharing are purely pulled out of their collective bottoms.

Again that guy has axe to grind.

He knows very well the below facts.
1. Congress never got the pricing fixed.
2. Congress never got the contract signed.
3. The "supposed" pricing that Congress is pulling out of their bottoms does not include weapon systems, upgrades and maintenance costs.

These liars pretend the cost NOW is more but forgot to share with the world why they did not sign the deal if it was so cheap in 2012.

The simple fact is, there was no pricing agreement, no deal or no agreement. Hence why the deal fell through. All the numbers Congress and it's chamchas sharing are purely pulled out of their collective bottoms.

But people understand this very well now. The Pappu and haramkhor's can't fool people. Had they had fixed the deal 5 years back we would have had them in cheaper price.

Yes he stole the rafale developed by intelligent Pakistani scientists who have received 100 nobel prizes till now and are on very final stage of sending the spaceship to pluto.

Yes he stole the rafale developed by intelligent Pakistani scientists who have received 100 nobel prizes till now and are on very final stage of sending the spaceship to pluto.
We are not able to buy it RAFALE Kid, and tell which indian scientist got 2 nobel prize, we have one @kalakaar and get your fact straight kid @kalakaar ;):enjoy:

Not aware of Dal prices I guess?
How about tomato, onion or other pulses?

Must be breaking the bank to pay for fuel in 2018 at the same price as u paid in 2013. Truly bank breaking for population who spends more to watch one movie in theatre than they spend on fuel the whole month.

Oh wow, what an explanation... yes fuel price causing lot of prob.. along with Rupee fall.. modi promised otherwise... stop being blind supporter..

The fact is a lot of countries have their arse burnt due to Modi, one is Pakistan and Pakistan wants that Modi loses election. Pak fauj ki ma behen ek rakhi hai Modi ne isliye saley propagate kar rahy hai Modi ke khilaf. But he will stay. :D no matter what for 5 more years ;)

Nope not true, don't come to conclusion like that.. price not changed since the project finalised... they can't change price just like that..

You tell me the field and I will try to help you with whatever little knowledge I have...

Implementation of policies... that is the biggest success...

Well please explain the bolded part? Modi promised to bring back black money... pretty sure note ban doesn't help.... thats why changing goal post... instead of answering questions... Govt changing goal posts... its silly argument.

The difference between Pakistani and Indian nationalism is 180 degrees opposite.
When Pakistanis found out that their PM has stolen national money, they threw him out an d jailed him.
When Indians fond out that their PM has stolen their money, they came in hordes to defend and protect him.

Back
Top Bottom