What's new

Modi is a Thief. Former French President. Indian opposition demands clarification Rafale Scam

Congress might believe that but most of the Indians don't believe it...

Rahul is the same person who is out on bail in 4500 crore GHOTALA case along with her mother...
He is the same guy who invented a machine which convert potatoes in to gold...

so does my pal and his family( lives inmumbai, that is).But like I said, this info was given by who used to be die hard modi fan.Im not making any judgements here like I said before and in the end its upto folks in India to determine the truth.

Nobody can change the CORRUPT SYSTEM in India... being a businessman I can tell you that even the peon who hand over the cheque take Rs. 100 to 500...
Corruption is still there even after doing so much...

I knew it and said it many times. I knew it from the day one, when Modi scrapped the original 126 make in India deal in favour of 36 off the shelf purchase. French have taken their revenge from the Indian smart asses who wasted years negotiating pennies like leaches. Patriotic Indians need to squeeze Ambanis and they will tell how much bribed they paid to Modi.

They stole a huge sum from this deal (there is a reason why everyone was talking about the extremely high price of jets for india) and the real robbery was planned for the follow on order.

Mukesh Ambani in 2012 had deal with Rafale under Pappu and ScamMohan - It was a good deal
Anil Ambani in 2016 has same deal with Rafale under Modi - it is bad deal.

One Ambani is good but another Ambani bad - This is what Pakistanis and Indian Congress want's the world to believe.

It is very apparent that both Indian Congress and Pakistanis are extremely desperate to see Modi out of power.
Oh, they will put up a smiley face and some would even laugh and claim Modi is good for them BUT in reality, all these groups are seething. After Dokhlam another party joined in.

Don't worry. We Indians know the absolute truth about each party.
We vote for them knowing the absolute truth.

Congress will be hard pressed to match the MP seats they got in 2014, mark it here. ;)

You are so wrong my friend. Pakistanis are very happy to see Modi destroying Indian society, its a dream come true for us. We couldn't have achieved that in 20 years that Modi has done in a few years. We are rooting for him to win next elections too. In a way he is our man, he is doing us a great favour. You'll find that out in 10 years time.

Mukesh Ambani in 2012 had deal with Rafale under Pappu and ScamMohan - It was a good deal
Anil Ambani in 2016 has same deal with Rafale under Modi - it is bad deal.

One Ambani is good but another Ambani bad - This is what Pakistanis and Indian Congress want's the world to believe.

It is very apparent that both Indian Congress and Pakistanis are extremely desperate to see Modi out of power.
Oh, they will put up a smiley face and some would even laugh and claim Modi is good for them BUT in reality, all these groups are seething. After Dokhlam another party joined in.

Don't worry. We Indians know the absolute truth about each party.
We vote for them knowing the absolute truth.

Congress will be hard pressed to match the MP seats they got in 2014, mark it here. ;)

You are so wrong my friend. Pakistanis are very happy to see Modi destroying Indian society, its a dream come true for us. We couldn't have achieved that in 20 years that Modi has done in a few years. We are rooting for him to win next elections too. In a way he is our man, he is doing us a great favour. You'll find that out in 10 years time.

Here comes the first "pretender" :-)

You are reacting exactly like how I said in my post.

A simple fact to you, want to compare how many civilians died in bomb blasts under Modi to how many died under ScamMohan?

That simple fact is enough to tell the WHOLE truth about your post.

Even your ministers are now desperately fantasising for Pappu to become PM.
It's not an open secret anymore buddy.

Good luck though, I believe your country is going to need it in the coming months ;)

I knew it and said it many times. I knew it from the day one, when Modi scrapped the original 126 make in India deal in favour of 36 off the shelf purchase. French have taken their revenge from the Indian smart asses who wasted years negotiating pennies like leaches. Patriotic Indians need to squeeze Ambanis and they will tell how much bribed they paid to Modi.

They stole a huge sum from this deal (there is a reason why everyone was talking about the extremely high price of jets for india) and the real robbery was planned for the follow on order.
Arkadash-im!!! These Gujrati folks are only dealing with 36 aircrafts!!! Their compatriot Marwari businessmen sold the entire Bengal-Bihar-Odisa, and, thereby, started the process of the British conquer of the eentire sub-continent!!! And, it made one of the richest countries in the world (25% of the then world's GDP) to one of the poorest....

Toofan in a tea cup, bjp has already countered these allegations.

Interesting part is French govt. has given a statement which is quite opposite to what Hollande said.

How countered ... they are just denying everything.. but without clarity... Sitaraman claimed HAL lack of expertise.. but then what experience does reliance defence got?? Which was floated few days ago with 5lac capital..modi went out of line..

For some strange reasons, the Indian past leaders from Gujrat - Gandhi, Patel, Desai etc. - bode well for Pak!!! I hope Modi would out-perform all of his Gujrati predecessors by a wide margin in this regard....

Seems like anti corruption movement which started in Pakistan is now influencing other nations as well.

Modi's Panama gate? Ek yaar istarf jail main aur dosra uss taraf.
Your rank in corruption index is not even close to India. So much for bragging.
Modi is not even close to Nawazoo or the used car salesman when it comes to wealth.

How countered ... they are just denying everything.. but without clarity... Sitaraman claimed HAL lack of expertise.. but then what experience does reliance defence got?? Which was floated few days ago with 5lac capital..modi went out of line..

Regarding HAL, Dassault disagreed to what HAL proposed.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/nor...mited-iaf-dassault-aviation-158290-2013-04-05

This report is from 2013 when UPA was in power.

Reliance came forward and an agreement is signed between both the companies.

The deal is to create eco system with the TOT from Dassault. It starts from spares and then moves up the chain if India wants to buy further.

Secondly it was Reliance which signed the deal when the old MMRCA deal was signed for 126 jets during UPA tenure.

Regarding HAL, Dassault disagreed to what HAL proposed.

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/nor...mited-iaf-dassault-aviation-158290-2013-04-05

This report is from 2013 when UPA was in power.

Reliance came forward and an agreement is signed between both the companies.

The deal is to create eco system with the TOT from Dassault. It starts from spares and then moves up the chain if India wants to buy further.

Secondly it was Reliance which signed the deal when the old MMRCA deal was signed for 126 jets during UPA tenure.

We are talking about ADAG owned anil not mukesh RIL...

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www....l-bjp-misleading-claims-dassault-reliance-upa

Few days before Modi visit, Dassault gave a statement infront of Hal chairman and IAF chief.. 95% agreement done.. what experience does Reliance defence got ? Over HAL.. common this is no joke ...few days before Modi visit DM spoke about 126 fighter jets...

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/thew...st-use-opportunity-clear-air-transparent/amp/

Modi is not even close to Nawazoo or the used car salesman when it comes to wealth.

They forget that a CM for 15 years and PM for almost 4.5 years does not have a single case of corruption against him... even though the UPA keep FRAMING him in various cases for almost 10 years...

His family is like a ordinary lower middle class family...

Take a look at "potato to gold converter"... His jija took a loan of 7 cr from DLF... bought a land... converted it into commercial property... sold it to DLF for 58cr... repaid "LOAN from DLF"...

Pankaj Singh s/o Rajnath Singh took a Fortuner as GIFT from a leading businessman of Ghaziabad when his father was selected as home minister in 2014... three days later, PMO received an INPUT and Rajnath Singh was directed to RETURN that GIFT... by PM himself...

Their are few corrupt people in BJP whereas there are very few non-corrupt in Congress... that is the difference between these parties...

We are talking about ADAG owned anil not mukesh RIL...

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.thequint.com/amp/story/news%2Findia%2Frafel-deal-bjp-misleading-claims-dassault-reliance-upa

Few days before Modi visit, Dassault gave a statement infront of Hal chairman and IAF chief.. 95% agreement done.. what experience does Reliance defence got ? Over HAL.. common this is no joke ...few days before Modi visit DM spoke about 126 fighter jets...

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/thew...st-use-opportunity-clear-air-transparent/amp/

I cannot comment on Dassault-ADAG tie up... but for 126 to 36... read following post...

We are not going to buy a single engine jet... HAL Tejas will take care of that... Mk1 is operational in IAF, Mk1A will be their... plus, completely new jet based on Tejas' design, currently called Mk2... incorporating the technology received from Europe or US along with jet deal...

Try to join dots...

UPA 2 out of power... Modi became PM... price renegotiation started... French thought that they are dealing with corrupt UPA but were shocked to see India pushing for lesser price... EF consortium smells the opportunity... they decided to iron out the shortcomings of last bid and offered decreased price and LONG TERM maintenance cost, TOT (nature unknown)... Back channel negotiators asks for few NUKE CAPABLE EFs too... red flag by two consortium countries... India bought 36 Rafale with INDIA SPECIFIC ENHANCEMENTS AND WEAPON PACKAGE...

Point given for just 36 jets... we don't have money nor need of 126 jets... Deal Signed...

IAF says they URGENTLY need 100+ jets and it is A CRITICAL requirement... NEW TENDER floated... EF and Rafale are almost ready with new bids clearing the ambiguity on TOT from last deal...
Now, Rahul meets a leading defense manufacturer in USA... deal struck... He start questioning the Rafale deal knowing that government cannot disclose the details as it is not in NATIONAL INTEREST... still acted like political HITMAN...
NEW procurement process slowed down...

NOW, everything (in case of 110 jets and further development of Tejas) depends upon 2019 elections... If congress makes the goverment, it will be F-18 or F-16 (very minuscule chance)... IF BJP wins, EF or Rafale, whichever provide best deal and TOT... F-18 won't win untill we receive some 5th gen tech along with it...

And this is based on my discussion with a Tea Vendor :disagree: near raksha mantralaya...

Just in case if you want some links... to cross check the STORY...

https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...36-rafales-no-need-for-126/article7268264.ece

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...crore-in-rafale-deal/articleshow/61760997.cms

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...er-looks-to-swoop-in/articleshow/46545976.cms

They forget that a CM for 15 years and PM for almost 4.5 years does not have a single case of corruption against him... even though the UPA keep FRAMING him in various cases for almost 10 years...

His family is like a ordinary lower middle class family...

Take a look at "potato to gold converter"... His jija took a loan of 7 cr from DLF... bought a land... converted it into commercial property... sold it to DLF for 58cr... repaid "LOAN from DLF"...

Pankaj Singh s/o Rajnath Singh took a Fortuner as GIFT from a leading businessman of Ghaziabad when his father was selected as home minister in 2014... three days later, PMO received an INPUT and Rajnath Singh was directed to RETURN that GIFT... by PM himself...

Their are few corrupt people in BJP whereas there are very few non-corrupt in Congress... that is the difference between these parties...

I cannot comment on Dassault-ADAG tie up... but for 126 to 36... read following post...

It is very much relative ... am pretty sure HAL does have vast experience over kindergarten Adag , Reliance defence... DM, Dassault, HAL made clear statement regarding 126 fighter jets... our DM unaware about 36 rafales until Modi announcement... im following MMRCA deal ever since it is floated... Dassault clearly mentioned no price hike from 2012... I don't care what congress said...

Do you understand what anti-corruption drive is? First educate yourself what it means. We threw a sitting prime minister out for corruption after a tedious judicial process.

We give two cents as to how much wealth Modi or his gang have piled up, dont give monkies. Its your opposition which is up in arms and hence the comparison between Panama gate and Refeal gate.

Back
Top Bottom