What's new

Mob lynches man over blasphemy allegations in Nankana Sahib

There is a reason the Arab Muslims & African Muslims call Pakistani Bangladeshi & Indian Muslims hindoos .

Saying that it was made in the name of religion is an exaggeration. It was made due to lack of basic rights. The rights to pray, eat, celebrate, language etc. How come people live together with such basic differences? The religion colour was just a cherry on top.
and ironically, it was Pakistan that imposed a single language.
it also meddled in issues of "who is a muslim" kind of debates and denied people their rights to pray

you want to believe that other people are bad/worse - but dont we want to introspect and be brutally honest? it may create temporary pain - but we can come out of this stronger?

Nihangs ?

that lot is insane lol

best let them be, not a threat to the state

Nope BD is very tolerant for the region.

Not really, probably worse as most things that happen in BD are undocumented.

What a stupid qoum…only if they fought for their rights with the same rigor…

The people themselves are corrupt to the core. What’s the point of saving or teaching them the right path?

I endorse this fully since neo liberalism and whataboutism is alive and people think they can get away with anything good job keep em coming.

its was good until they were worshipping the graves and doing qawali raqs . i consider it golden age for them . now they are monsters .
Imran khan Saab let it be your an atheist you should stick to it rather than refilling others.

There is a reason the Arab Muslims & African Muslims call Pakistani Bangladeshi & Indian Muslims hindoos .
Your just sad that Pakistanis aren't pacifists

Dude, I think you are making yourself look a bit foolish here.

In terms of religious tolerance from best to worst in S Asia:

1. BD

Big Gap

2. India

Small gap

3. Pakistan.

Hmmm...seems its an issue common in the region then. Seriously, i believe religion should be separated from the state and officially supervised by the state in case of abuse of religion by preachers. Sikce when some people get so religious to this extent, they tend to be very sensitive, emotional and irrational when they think their religion or faith has been infringed upon. In that case it can be a ticking time bomb for others as they can react abruptly and be violent. Its something that we should thread on very carefully. However, I think it's not feasible for a quite religious/superstitious societies like Pakistan, India, Bengladesh etc..poverty only makes it worse for obvious reasons.

Hmmm...seems its an issue common in the region then. Seriously, i believe religion should be separated from the state and officially supervised by the state in case of abuse of religion by preachers. Sikce when some people get so religious to this extent, they tend to be very sensitive, emotional and irrational when they think their religion or faith has been infringed upon. In that case it can be a ticking time bomb for others as they can react abruptly and be violent. Its something that we should thread on very carefully. However, I think it's not feasible for a quite religious/superstitious societies like Pakistan, India, Bengladesh etc..poverty only makes it worse for obvious reasons.
You can't just forcefully yank it, it has to be natural, give high quality education to the masses, give them good infrastructure, they'll not act like this irrationally or erratically.

No education paired with religious fanaticism is destructive.

This is what this country has become. An illiterare mob lynching. These masses will often attack others when they have fueds. They have a clear understanding for this. They don't have brain cells that function when the future of their children is at stake.

Pakistan has zero future. Absolutely zero. It's people are dead. This is a dead nation. There is no empathy nor humanity.
It's always the evil whisperers who instigate this, those who have a vested personal interest to inflict harm on others.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom