What's new

Mob lynches man over blasphemy allegations in Nankana Sahib

Peshawar Blast ke baad jis jis ne Muzammat nai ki un mei se aik adha molvi bhi lynch kar detey wesey ye gherat mand qoum.

It aint that bad bro am planning on leaving for Pakistan forever its my homeland my birth place where i belong idk how people can spend all their lives abroad and not give a crap and have their graves in foreign lands i guess kalay anghrez is a disease.

Pakistan has transformed itself from homeland to a Homefront ! Law and Order doesn’t exist. That’s why only Chinese have the balls to invest in Pakistan, but even this failed.

Last edited:
So who will have the balls to revoke this blasphemy law?
I believe the issue is that it might cause even more protests and instability by the masses, thus making things even worse. Probably the officials who try to implement such a action will be in danger of being killed for being blasphemous/anti Islam as well. So I dont think its a feasible solution?

The sub-continent only acts upon religious sentiments, I argued before. Anyway, be it 1857, 1867 Urdu-Hindi controversy, Calcutta riots, Khilafat movement, 92 riots, 2002 riots, protests against France, Denmarks, etc over Blasphemy, Afghan War,,..

On the other side, it means we just lack cohesion, else Punjabi can revolt too.
Lynching is hate crime. It is religious hate (not religious sentiment).

I believe the issue is that it might cause even more protests and instability by the masses, thus making things even worse. Probably the officials who try to implement such a action will be in danger of being killed for being blasphemous/anti Islam as well. So I dont think its a feasible solution?
The feasible solution is a bottom-up approach. There's no top-down quick solution.

Educate the people. They will learn themselves. But forcing things on them is undemocratic by nature.

@Path-Finder These people should be in re-educational camps, Pakistan will never see lasting peace until we put everyone in Educational camps if not willingly than by force.
add MQM in it too!!

Its true man its genuinely f'ed we need proper monitoring of such institutions
Please come back to pakistan and give me your passport ✌

It aint that bad bro am planning on leaving for Pakistan forever its my homeland my birth place where i belong idk how people can spend all their lives abroad and not give a crap and have their graves in foreign lands i guess kalay anghrez is a disease.
Maybe because they dont want to spend their lives worrying about a gutter line hitting their tap water supply

Maybe because they dont want to spend their lives worrying about a gutter line hitting their tap water supply
It's minor reasons like this I wouldn't want to permanently move to Pakistan lol.

- National government is not competent or loyal at all, you are ruled by opportunistic crooks. (Elite capture)

- No rule of law and order being established. Can't trust you or your assets, or environment will truly be safe, and if authorities can actually help if needed.

- State institutions are failed and incompetent, not doing their job properly

It's just a hopeless place and isn't even attempting to fix itself.

The sub-continent only acts upon religious sentiments, I argued before. Anyway, be it 1857, 1867 Urdu-Hindi controversy, Calcutta riots, Khilafat movement, 92 riots, 2002 riots, protests against France, Denmarks, etc over Blasphemy, Afghan War,,..

On the other side, it means we just lack cohesion, else Punjabi can revolt too.
Need to somehow pin blasphemy on the sepoys, barelwi punjabi masses might just revolt.

Need to somehow pin blasphemy on the sepoys, barelwi punjabi masses might just revolt.
You literally had the biggest chance when rumours of Bajwa being Qadiyani were going around

Those guys absolutely hate Qadiyanis

You literally had the biggest chance when rumours of Bajwa being Qadiyani were going around

Those guys absolutely hate Qadiyanis
They hate falsely accused blasphemers more than anything else.

That was a TLP mob or normal jahil awaam that stormed the police station?
Mob was chanting Labbaik Ya RasulAllah (even though it the matter involved alleged desecration of Quran.
Besides, TLP, like PTM is a phenomena in our society. Best not to consider it a mere political entity.

Hello Mike.

After reading through the posts; it is sad to see what is becoming of this country.

It shows level of uneducated masses who are being swayed by fake mullahs who stoke these issues up; plus i believe - the establishment wants this to be the status quo.

in my conversations with my Pakistan friends, when you put the army and others on a big chair and worship them; then anything said against them is like blasphemy.

Allah and his prophets are not swayed by such actions; if this was the case, Islam would not have spread this far.

These people must have the balls to throw this idiotic law into the gutters and with the mullahs who are uneducated donkeys with them.

It is tragic - these same people who are doing this will kiss and welcome the chinese govt - despite the incarceration of muslims in East Turkestan and even preventing them from observing ramadhan etc... alas duplicitous standards by a country which was established with good morals but has sold its soul for a mere pennies to the highest bidder.

tragic.

It's minor reasons like this I wouldn't want to permanently move to Pakistan lol.

- National government is not competent or loyal at all, you are ruled by opportunistic crooks. (Elite capture)

- No rule of law and order being established. Can't trust you or your assets, or environment will truly be safe, and if authorities can actually help if needed.

- State institutions are failed and incompetent, not doing their job properly

It's just a hopeless place and isn't even attempting to fix itself.
For me the biggest issue is that if youre an honest hard working individual of any class you have to see the same crap. Beggars on streets, dirtiness, malnourished children, domestic abuse and so much more.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom