What's new

Mob lynches man over blasphemy allegations in Nankana Sahib

You can't just forcefully yank it, it has to be natural, give high quality education to the masses, give them good infrastructure, they'll not act like this irrationally or erratically.

No education paired with religious fanaticism is destructive.
Education nowadays is controlled by western NGOs in PK whoever goes through the PK education system ends up turning into a neo liberal transgender Pacifist

Education nowadays is controlled by western NGOs in PK whoever goes through the PK education system ends up turning into a neo liberal transgender Pacifist
It's genuinely sad, we should be opposing this forceful indoctrination. But we need STEM education especially to develop in different sectors.

Lol You made me laugh there. 😆
Anyway, what do you think is a feasible solution to this then?

Hmmm...seems its an issue common in the region then. Seriously, i believe religion should be separated from the state and officially supervised by the state in case of abuse of religion by preachers. Sikce when some people get so religious to this extent, they tend to be very sensitive, emotional and irrational when they think their religion or faith has been infringed upon. In that case it can be a ticking time bomb for others as they can react abruptly and be violent. Its something that we should thread on very carefully. However, I think it's not feasible for a quite religious/superstitious societies like Pakistan, India, Bengladesh etc..poverty only makes it worse for obvious reasons.

Its because of low IQ, like genetically low IQ. In the affluent areas anywhere in the world, people are all well behaved but a town full of stupids will behave like this. Also dark triad psychopathy is very prevalent amongst south asian and african people, more so than other races which leads them to become irrational if combined with low IQ. In a group setting you have a mob, Islamic extremist mob, hindu RSS mob.

I would say in Pakistan around 20 million are good quality people, the rest are absolute dross.

This is what this country has become. An illiterare mob lynching. These masses will often attack others when they have fueds. They have a clear understanding for this. They don't have brain cells that function when the future of their children is at stake.

Pakistan has zero future. Absolutely zero. It's people are dead. This is a dead nation. There is no empathy nor humanity.

Exactly.... The nation of retards should be lynching the corrupt ruling elites but instead vent their anger upon innocent people because someone apparently upset their misguided religious feelings. .b

I see. Thanks for the infos. Seems Bengladesh is at least doing something right. Would have thought it will be as prevalent in Bengladesh as in Pakistan.

I was already wondering where **** bashing Brit was... He is definitely back with a bang.

Extremely disturbing and disgusting.

I request TLP to register murder charges and defamation charges against religion of Islam on the culprits

Hmmm...seems its an issue common in the region then. Seriously, i believe religion should be separated from the state and officially supervised by the state in case of abuse of religion by preachers. Sikce when some people get so religious to this extent, they tend to be very sensitive, emotional and irrational when they think their religion or faith has been infringed upon. In that case it can be a ticking time bomb for others as they can react abruptly and be violent. Its something that we should thread on very carefully. However, I think it's not feasible for a quite religious/superstitious societies like Pakistan, India, Bengladesh etc..poverty only makes it worse for obvious reasons.

Dude, you have been taken in by Pakistani’s googling trying to slander BD lol.

There are a few isolated incidents of extremism in every country but for every one you see in BD you will see 10-20 times more per capita in Pakistan and 5-10 times more in India.

When was the last time you heard of an honour killing in BD compared to Pakistan or India?

By in large BD is a very tolerant country by the standards of the region.

Dude, you have been taken in by Pakistani’s googling trying to slander BD lol.

There are a few isolated incidents of extremism in every country but for every one you see in BD you will see 10-20 times more per capita in Pakistan and 5-10 times more in India.

When was the last time you heard of an honour killing in BD compared to Pakistan or India?

By in large BD is a very tolerant country by the standards of the region.

Bollocks .

Lol See the goalposts have changed now from lynching to honour killing ,

Hold this

Bollocks .

Lol See the goalposts have changed now from lynching to honour killing ,

Hold this

Again Google and you will find something.

For every one in BD there is likely to be 10-20 times more per capita in Pakistan.

It does not matter as reality is reality and BD is by far the most tolerant country in S Asia out of the big 3.

Again Google and you will find something.

For every one in BD there is likely to be 10-20 times more per capita in Pakistan.

It does not matter as reality is reality and BD is by far the most tolerant country in S Asia out of the big 3.

Continue guessing

Meanwhile

According to the ASK, some 3,376 women were killed or were driven to suicide from 2017 to July this year. According to the year-wise figures, some 597 women were killed in 2017, 528 in 2018, 587 in 2019, 661 in 2020, 684 in 2021 and 319 were killed in the first seven months of the year 2022. It means that more than 50 women are being killed every month on average, where the number of killing is greater than the number of suicide.

The ASK prepared these statistics based on their own information, reports published in nine national dailies, including Prothom Alo and several online news portals.

The ASK is keeping an account of how many women have been killed or how many of them have committed suicide after sexual harassment and violence, rape, dowry related and domestic violence. Statistics show that the cases of women being killed by husband and husband's family members are more frequent. However, the cases of being killed by the members of their own family are hardly less.

Continue guessing

Meanwhile

According to the ASK, some 3,376 women were killed or were driven to suicide from 2017 to July this year. According to the year-wise figures, some 597 women were killed in 2017, 528 in 2018, 587 in 2019, 661 in 2020, 684 in 2021 and 319 were killed in the first seven months of the year 2022. It means that more than 50 women are being killed every month on average, where the number of killing is greater than the number of suicide.

The ASK prepared these statistics based on their own information, reports published in nine national dailies, including Prothom Alo and several online news portals.

The ASK is keeping an account of how many women have been killed or how many of them have committed suicide after sexual harassment and violence, rape, dowry related and domestic violence. Statistics show that the cases of women being killed by husband and husband's family members are more frequent. However, the cases of being killed by the members of their own family are hardly less.

Dude, relax.

BD has cousin marriage rates of 5% and Pakistan at 70% is the highest in the world I believe.

BD is the fastest growing large developing economy in the world and Pakistan is the opposite.

It is an anomaly in the S Asian region and this is my last post on this topic.

Back
Top Bottom