What's new

Labaikyee attacked Church in Faisalabad, Pakistan

Im talking about the Indians lol , they cheer & praise , encourage the lynching murders & rape of the Christians in India
Caste votes for the instigators & then post threads on PDF feigning concern for Pakistani Christians .
😁

Hope that clears things up
Lol yes I’ve drank my daily dose of Ribena blackcurrant drink .
My bad.... I will delete my comment

20230825_010349.jpg

20230825_010349.jpg

Can you give a summary of that pls 🙏
The main culprit Robert Charles has been arrested. He is a chairman of a French based NGO and also runs an electronics store. He was arrested after co accused rocky Masih and Saleem Masih identified him via cctv footages. In one of the footage received from a nearby beauty parlour he has been clearly seen burning Quran. He was arrested from Faisalabad. Police is now investigating who actually wrote the blasphemous content. Police has taken samples of his hand writing from one of the register found in his shop.
Police also revealed they have found concrete evidence of involvement of French and indian raw agency in this incident.
More investigation is underway

The main culprit Robert Charles has been arrested. He is a chairman of a French based NGO and also runs an electronics store. He was arrested after co accused rocky Masih and Saleem Masih identified him via cctv footages. In one of the footage received from a nearby beauty parlour he has been clearly seen burning Quran. He was arrested from Faisalabad. Police is now investigating who actually wrote the blasphemous content. Police has taken samples of his hand writing from one of the register found in his shop.
Police also revealed they have found concrete evidence of involvement of French and indian raw agency in this incident.
More investigation is underway
Okay so someone burned the quran then someone wrote the blasphemy was it actually written or is this just mob paranoia

Okay so someone burned the quran then someone wrote the blasphemy was it actually written or is this just mob paranoia
The man who burned Quran is clear now. police is trying to figure out which one of the three culprits wrote the blasphemous content.
maybe the other two did it for some jealousy or animosity and trying to pin it on the main culprit

Labaike venum, yet another gift to People of PAkistan from "Army of Islam lol"

Why this has never happened before and suddenly people feel like attacking the Christians. Disgusting.

It’s not a coincidence that Christians were attacked right around the same time Imran Khan’s name was being used by the Republicans in the United States to try and attack Biden.

Call it a conspiracy theory or whatever you want. As soon as the Intercept article hit social media, it was picked up by the Republican Media outlets and retweeted by their bot factories.

Literally 24 hours later a random riot breaks out against Christians in Pakistan.

Coincidence?

For those who aren’t aware, Republicans are for the most part conservative Christians. The second I heard about this news, it was the first thing that came to my mind.

Why most deep religious are fanatics?
In India, saffron fanatics demolish Masajids and Muslim sites, in Pakistan religious fanatics destroy churches and Masajids of Ahmadis.

The DNA is immutable.

GHQ had milked various religious outfits to achieve shallow goals, and still using them.

After IK returns, stern action against these fanatics and their backers, purveyors, promoters.

Back
Top Bottom