What's new

Labaikyee attacked Church in Faisalabad, Pakistan

Sad news, 6 churches are burnt , they destroyed 40 homes and their luggage. I think U.N should blacklist Pakistan for some time so that our authorities take action against extremists and remove blasphemy laws

Why this has never happened before and suddenly people feel like attacking the Christians. Disgusting.
It happened many times. Remember Gojra incident? They burnt dozen christians alive , burnt and destroyed their houses

Last edited:
Yeh establishment ka kutta hain TLP Wala, jahan establishment kahti ha wahan yeh bhonkna shuro ker deta hain. In ka Hal aik he ha jahan Dekho goli mar do. Religion ka Naam per sasyat kerta hain, apna lia land cruiser or Fortuner rakhi hui hain. Aisa do number or Naam nayad mazahab ka thakadaron ko ibrat ka nishaan bana chaie. But quom Abbi soo rahi ha.

Looks like fake news because as per @hussain0216 Pakistanis love each other, only Indians hate each other.

The crop we have been cultivating is fully grown, it is swaying in the breeze, the sun is shining, it should be fully ripe soon.
In the meantime, the croppers are sharpening their scythes and sickles in readiness for the harvest.
It will be a bumper crop.

Looks like fake news because as per @hussain0216 Pakistanis love each other, only Indians hate each other.

When did I say we love Hindus and Christians?

Not that any churches should ever be burnt..

Hindus or temples I hate and couldn't care less about

When did I say we love Hindus and Christians?

Not that any churches should ever be burnt..

Hindus or temples I hate and couldn't care less about

Noted, so it's just Sunnis that love each other in Pakistan.

This is attack of majority on miniscule minority, majority which has numerical superiority of 1:100
I am not talking about riots , minorities of pakistan can't even dare to think about rioting against muslims , masihis or hindus will be finished in three days if they assert their rights , i am talking about blasphemy killings and lynchings of masihis , most of the cases are false cases raised by muslims to settle personal scores .

Madarchod indian, you should be the last person on earth to try to lecture anyone about this. Go crawl into your mata pudda and forsake yourself for ever being born. Panchoda..

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. There is no real difference between india and pakistan, both are led by religious extremism, and minorities as well as women are treated appallingly in both countries. What is even more sick is watching prepubescent indians and pakistanis on this forum trying to outdo each other and show the other's country as worse. You both deserve each other...and you know what they say, imitation is the best form of flattery.

Madarchod indian, you should be the last person on earth to try to lecture anyone about this. Go crawl into your mata pudda and forsake yourself for ever being born. Panchoda..
Very bad to disclose your family secrets ,Who fondly called you by this name maderchod , your father or mother ? Very bad and low level upbringing. Stay on topic shitty .

Last edited:
You too have fallen for this Imran fanboi forum's propaganda that this is a diversion from the Mighty Khan's Mighty Revolution?
These things have been happening a lot in last some years, including in Imran's own tenure. Go, look it up!!

Sheesh! Or you'd be virtually lynched in this forum for speaking facts! Imran fanbois are grasping for the straws--anything to massage their ego, which is badly hurt because The Dear Leader is in prison and Pakistanis are going about life as usual despite that -- minus the tragic incidents like these.

Instead of attacking the goons who are burning the Churches, they have their guns pointed toward the State of Pakistan as part of a direct conspiracy.

Pakistan is a failed banana republic of Faujistan. Condemn the Church burning, don't blame Imran Khan for everything. You fool.

It has happened before.
Multiple times.
Yes I've read messages from people, quiet disgusting. Normally people kill and burn houses over land, family, political disputes but now are given it a religious colour. Shame

Back
Top Bottom