What's new

Mob lynches man over blasphemy allegations in Nankana Sahib

everytime ISI make a pressure group party paksitanis have to pay the price . its TLP now .
ISI pumping out all these parties but can't make a loyal and respectable national party.

Lanat on those beghairats.

ISI is probably compromised in all honesty anyway. Even British intelligence was compromised by the Soviets right till the top and thousands of reports were leaked.

ISI is probably compromised in the same manner, US/India and China probably know the inns and outs of this country and its people.

juzbaati log.. same the world over

across mazhabs and mulks

Anyone think any of these people would have directed their anger like this towards the elite?

If you want to commit blasphemy in Pakistan, just make sure you're not poor.

The sub-continent only acts upon religious sentiments, I argued before. Anyway, be it 1857, 1867 Urdu-Hindi controversy, Calcutta riots, Khilafat movement, 92 riots, 2002 riots, protests against France, Denmarks, etc over Blasphemy, Afghan War,,..

On the other side, it means we just lack cohesion, else Punjabi can revolt too.
there was one country in south asia that was made entirely on the name of religion.

and its usually very easy to tell ourselves - entire world (or in this case - all of south asia) is like this - so its not really something we can fix.
still doesn't change the fact that there is so much indoctrination that there is no tolerance. not even introspection for what is wrong here.

everytime ISI make a pressure group party paksitanis have to pay the price . its TLP now .
Are we going to blame ISI now?
This doesnt seem like their work lmao.
C'mon man. We go crazy when it comes to blasphemy laws, havent you guys watched the video of a guy accusing Coke (or Pepsi i forgot) of having the word "Muhammad" on a fucking QR code?
Our awaam is jaahil as ****, and the police cant help you when you are accused of blasphemy.
Such a sad and terrible event showing the deeply rooted extremism within our society, but yes we must somehow politicize it further

C'mon man. We go crazy when it comes to blasphemy laws, havent you guys watched the video of a guy accusing Coke (or Pepsi i forgot) of having the word "Muhammad" on a fucking QR code?
Our awaam is jaahil as ****, and the police cant help you when you are accused of blasphemy.
Such a sad and terrible event showing the deeply rooted extremism within our society, but yes we must somehow politicize it further
Religious fanaticism paired with no education/low IQ can be a destructive combo.

lolllzzz lmao **** etc will not make you cool . if you really know whom created TLP .

What has ISI got to do with this?

This kutti awam is just too high on extremism drug that their ability to think logically has gone down the drain.

What the fish will the police do in this instance? I don’t blame them for doing a runner. If there is a mob by the 100s, you’ll have to run.

What has ISI got to do with this?

This kutti awam is just too high on extremism drug that their ability to think logically has gone down the drain.

What the fish will the police do in this instance? I don’t blame them for doing a runner. If there is a mob by the 100s, you’ll have to run.
ISI created TLP overnight and since then TLP goons started it everywhere

sir ji kidher gum hain ? its TLP workers everywhere from karachi sialkot lahore southpunjab to nankana .
Really? As per the news article there was no mention of TLP.

But agree, the TLP are a bunch of haramkhors and need to be sent over to Afghanistan for bacha baazi action.

Back
Top Bottom