What's new

Mob lynches man over blasphemy allegations in Nankana Sahib

MQM is done and dusted, but these people are considered normal by most Pakistani. Plus MQM never lynch a man like this over Blasphemy.
no no no, its not over its just put on hold. MQM can usurp anytime. lastly all forms of terror is bad so drop the selectivism!

no no no, its not over its just put on hold. MQM can usurp anytime. lastly all forms of terror is bad so drop the selectivism!
When they revive and start lynching people please wake me up, its not selectivism when you can backed with FACTS and REALITY. The FACT that you are equating Mobs and Terrorists with a Political gang which no long exists is evidence of how badly we need those educational camps, even in the height of its power MQM behaved more civilized than the rest of Pakistani's, anyone who lived in Karachi will testify to that.

When they revive and start lynching people please wake me up, its not selectivism when you can backed with FACTS and REALITY. The FACT that you are equating Mobs and Terrorists with a Political gang which no long exists is evidence of how badly we need those educational camps, even in the height of its power MQM behaved more civilized than the rest of Pakistani's, anyone who lived in Karachi will testify to that.
I am not going to listen to chawal on repeat. If you sweep MQM's terrorism under the rug but have the audacity to highlight others. Then you are doing that which is selective blame and selective judgement.

I am not going to listen to chawal on repeat. If you sweep MQM's terrorism under the rug but have the audacity to highlight others. Then you are doing that which is selective blame and selective judgement.
MQM and TTP are incomparable though.

Even BLA is incomparable to TTP.

BLA has done very few suicide explosions in comparison and doesn't target school children.

Our two biggest terror threats are TTP and then BLA

MQM and TTP are incomparable though.

Even BLA is incomparable to TTP.

BLA has done very few suicide explosions in comparison and doesn't target school children.

Our two biggest terror threats are TTP and then BLA
Ill reiterate, Terrorism is terrorism. There are very many methods of terrorism. MQM practices their brand of it and TTP etc of their own. BUT its terrorism. There is a reason why the menace of bori band, bhatta, target killing had to be culled. people die, people are at a loss be it MQM or TTP.

LOL comparing MQM with Global terrorist organization and than calling me Chawal ? you must be from one of the ethnic group I proposed put in camps, I don't expect your kind to be intelligent or processing basic information, carry on :)

He wasn't killed.
He wasn't beaten up for being muslim. Try harder next time.

Lol please! Your most beloved leader is the Butcher of Gujarat. He was banned from ever travelling to the West, which still is, but as a state entity he gets to fly for a bit.

I'm telling you man, Pakistan is so lucky go have an enemy like Brahminist India, only if ruling elite realized!

LOL comparing MQM with Global terrorist organization and than calling me Chawal ? you must be from one of the ethnic group I proposed put in camps, I don't expect your kind to be intelligent or processing basic information, carry on :)
MQM was a lot more terrorising. Destroying a whole generation is much deadlier and terrorizing then just blowing up a pipeline or a train track.

About 4 to 10 major bombing runs will end the remaining TTP. With MQM it will take another 5 to 10 years to destroy it unless the Pakistani ruling elite continue to keep busy with their shenanigans.

Just like any TTP sympathiser is an enemy, any MQM sympathiser should be given an either or choice.

and the chawal coupled with yahvian continue. you label other ethnicity as terrorist all the while do the proverbial waqalat of another terrorist outfit. not sure what logic exists behind this chawal but its a chawal nonetheless.

MQM was a lot more terrorising. Destroying a whole generation is much deadlier and terrorizing then just blowing up a pipeline or a train track.

About 4 to 10 major bombing runs will end the remaining TTP. With MQM it will take another 5 to 10 years to destroy it unless the Pakistani ruling elite continue to keep busy with their shenanigans.

Just like any TTP sympathiser is an enemy, any MQM sympathiser should be given an either or choice.
Yeah Right, some good S1ht you are smoking over there lol

you label other ethnicity as terrorist all the while do the proverbial waqalat of another terrorist outfit.
Wrong I don't call other Ethnicities Terrorists, I call their culture Barbaric and violent, they can live peaceful and normal life but after being put in those camps where they will have to drop been pushtoon/Tribal/Baloch whatever BS they are, and so they will be taught basic manners, and how to live in a civilized society, it will take a generation but i think that might work. Plus MQM is not a Terrorist Organization, neither Pakistan nor any foreign country designated MQM as such. Try again

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom