What's new

Mob lynches man over blasphemy allegations in Nankana Sahib

there was one country in south asia that was made entirely on the name of religion.
Sir.. if you do analyze the whole movement, it was a movement of basic rights. I think the religion factors started somewhat in 1930. It was in full swing after 1937 elections.

Saying that it was made in the name of religion is an exaggeration. It was made due to lack of basic rights. The rights to pray, eat, celebrate, language etc. How come people live together with such basic differences? The religion colour was just a cherry on top.

Really? As per the news article there was no mention of TLP.

But agree, the TLP are a bunch of haramkhors and need to be sent over to Afghanistan for bacha baazi action.
sir ji monkeys got a knife . sunni shia deobandi brelvi sufi muhajir pathan sindhi blochi punjabi kashmiri everyone turned voilent here . pakistan need a restart . only peaceful people in paksitani now miniorities like hindus ahmdis sikhs christines .

Pakistani so-called Islam

Where the majority of , if not all the Muslims in the rest of the world would face lynching .
by these grave worshipping superstitious man worshipping bidats .

Pakistani so-called Islam

Where the majority of , if not all the Muslims in the rest of the world would face lynching .
by these grave worshipping superstitious man worshipping bidats .
its was good until they were worshipping the graves and doing qawali raqs . i consider it golden age for them . now they are monsters .

Now You can see baseless allegation were put on khan so that some religious fanatics like them will kill him because they don't even think before what they're going to do

ISI creating one after another monsters

lolllzzz lmao **** etc will not make you cool . if you really know whom created TLP .
Yeah **** will not make me cool, idk why you assume that. Ik TLP is quite shady especially when it comes to its relations with the military. But i doubt the thousands of TLP protestors are there as some covert ops. Even if they are, its pretty impressive how many people you can rile up by a blasphemy claim.
Cant expect justice in this country.
A pistol or a rifle or both is probably going to be the best investment you can make in this country at this pace.

Not surprising at all, this is typical religious fanatic mob behaviour and some people here wonder how TTP get their endless foot soldiers

sir ji monkeys got a knife . sunni shia deobandi brelvi sufi muhajir pathan sindhi blochi punjabi kashmiri everyone turned voilent here . pakistan need a restart . only peaceful people in paksitani now miniorities like hindus ahmdis sikhs christines .

They all are controlled from GHQ
In regular days wahabi molvis will go on order the killing of shias.

But when mohsin naqvi was appointed CM Punjab
The chairman of wahabi organization was the one came forward to confirm his legitimacy and said we have been given assurance from above.

Last edited:
Yeah **** will not make me cool, idk why you assume that. Ik TLP is quite shady especially when it comes to its relations with the military. But i doubt the thousands of TLP protestors are there as some covert ops. Even if they are, its pretty impressive how many people you can rile up by a blasphemy claim.
Cant expect justice in this country.
A pistol or a rifle or both is probably going to be the best investment you can make in this country at this pace.
no need long arguments . just read what victims of karachi saying .

clearly TLP named by victims

Never happens in BD.

Mainly Pakistani and a lesser issue in India.
I see. Thanks for the infos. Seems Bengladesh is at least doing something right. Would have thought it will be as prevalent in Bengladesh as in Pakistan.

I see. Thanks for the infos. Seems Bengladesh is at least doing something right. Would have thought it will be as prevalent in Bengladesh as in Pakistan.

Did he really say never in Bangladesh . Bollocks .

Never happens in BD.

Mainly Pakistani and a lesser issue in India.

Of course it doesn’t .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom