What's new

Merge Rakhine state (Myanmar) with Bangladesh! - US Congress

I don't wish ill for their country, but the abrasive demeanor of some of their forum members is for all to see. Twisting history to suit their toxic narrative, wishing for India to disintegrate and all. And to think that we, in India, consider them as a friendly neighbour.
True absolutely ungrateful people , if not for us these lot would have been under the feet of their Punjabi masters , we sacrificed 3000 of our soldiers yet didnt demand anything in return , we should have taken slyhet atleast

Why would we call them Bangladeshi... ? It is you who are putting Bangladeshi tag on people. They probably will spit on you....
What are you smoking, bruho_O

I am beginning to think that you may not be as knowledgeable and well informed as i thought you would be.

Why on earth would we call the Koch Rajbongshis as Bangladeshis, they are an integral part of Assam like we are.

Bangladeshis are those illegals that pole vault over the barbed fence to gain entry to India and we will do everything in our might to send them packing.

Now don't derail the thread any further and stick to topic.

True absolutely ungrateful people , if not for us these lot would have been under the feet of their Punjabi masters , we sacrificed 3000 of our soldiers yet didnt demand anything in return , we should have taken slyhet atleast

War booty was taken by Indian army.
Dude, do not make it look like you did not take what you could.

Which ones, please give examples. No two countries are same, India's situation is totally different.

India will survive because of it's majority Hindu population that was almost always ruled by foreign invaders. This is the first time the Hindus managed to get a large enough Hindu country that is ruled by themselves, the Hindus have a lot of grievances against foreign rulers specially the Muslims. India will also survive because of it's strong democratic institutions, these institutions will ensure the RSS and BJP fundamentalists will never manage to go to such an extent that the state itself will become vulnerable to disintegration. India will survive because of it's pragmatic policies of self interest and the country achieving economic development.

As I said, disintegration or loss of territory is possible if world wars happen with two or more belligerents.

Soviet Union and Yugoslavia are two examples.
India has a toxic Hindu nationalist culture these days.
Let us agree to disagree here.

What war booty? elaborate? biggest war booty is land and it was peacefully transferred to Sheikh Mujib while Hasina was given political asylum , weapons , training and propaganda cost was bore by India
Bangladesh is islamo fascist dictatorship and its elections are farce , observed by the whole world , lets agree to disagree here

Genetics hardly matter, whether caucasian or dravidian, they have mixed for ages and identify as Bengalis and nothing else. BD is almost totally homogeneous, you have lived most of your life overseas, you know little about the people in BD.
i've lived in bd for fair amount of time to disagree with you

What are you smoking, bruho_O

I am beginning to think that you may not be as knowledgeable and well informed as i thought you would be.

Why on earth would we call the Koch Rajbongshis as Bangladeshis, they are an integral part of Assam like we are.

Bangladeshis are those illegals that pole vault over the barbed fence to gain entry to India and we will do everything in our might to send them packing.

Now don't derail the thread any further and stick to topic.

You need to call spade a spade then we dont have any problem. Nobody denied Bangladeshi Hindu entry into NE and changing the demography. But using Muslim as a bait for mainland Hindus to drive out Bangladeshis are completely wrong. Just face it.

Nobody denied Bangladeshi Hindu entry into NE and changing the demography. But using Muslim as a bait for mainland Hindus to drive out Bangladeshis are completely wrong.
You claim to know a lot about the region, please let this forum know where we have selectively used Muslims as a bait in my state. It has been made clear that the agitation was against the illegal Bangladeshis irrespective of their religion.

We don't see the Hindus engage in blatant propaganda against NRC or make false claims that their documents are washed away. That is the handiwork of the Bangladeshi illegal muslims and their overlords.

If at all you and your friends should apologize to us for calling our movement as being religiously motivated.

i've lived in bd for fair amount of time to disagree with you

SO in that fair amount of time you discovered bd is not homogeneous? In which sense? Did you see many people looking like Russian, others looking like senegalese, others like Chinese? And all these varying people speaking different languages? Did you find a large bunch worshiping a frog, others dancing kumbaya? In what sense you say BD is not homogeneous?

@Atlas , Congress might be joking but this is the only way forward , BD need balls and will … Start working towards this goal before enemy start his work.... Rakhin state is the future , now it is up to BD they want to lose territory or gain resourceful land ..
It's not easy to annex a land . A war is not cheap but extremely expensive , and also its not video game or movie dear brother.

In this modern world no body can totally win a war , or if it wins , the win comes at the expense of huge bloodshed , and also economy is under heavy threat . look at USA . It is not attacking Iran , because Iran is not the iraq of saddam Hussein ( both time ) , but Iran is completely different thing .

USA can defeat Iran , but will be a huge burden on USA that they can hardly bear .Although Trump behave like a mental patient , but he is actually very cunning and he knows the consequence of war , that's why he is not attacking Iran . So war should be the last resort .I hope you understand that . Thanks and peace.
@CHACHA"G"

Soviet Union is not a good example.

Let's agree to disagree.

Bengali is a ethnicity not a race... He was right.

. :woot:

Ok it's an ethnicity? How does that make him right? In what sense BD is not homogeneous?

You claim to know a lot about the region, please let this forum know where we have selectively used Muslims as a bait in my state. It has been made clear that the agitation was against the illegal Bangladeshis irrespective of their religion.
We have been watching your propaganda machine for nearly a decade. Failing to stop hindu migration and get any support from mainland Indian you suddenly changed goal post and started attacking Muslim at the hope that if you could drive out this 30% population then you can easily absorb these hindu migrant without actually changing the demography.
We don't see the Hindus engage in blatant propaganda against NRC or make false claims that their documents are washed away. That is the handiwork of the Bangladeshi illegal muslims and their overlords.
Because hindus know where the problem is and they rather asked BJP to grant them citizenship. Muslims were afraid but their leader like Ajamal were confident and asked for NRC.
If at all you and your friends should apologize to us for calling our movement as being religiously motivated.
Movement was not religiously motivated but religion was used as propaganda tool.

Ok it's an ethnicity? How does that make him right? In what sense BD is not homogeneous?
BD is homogeneous enough

Bangladesh want to be relevant and it's so called Rohingya issue which makes it relevant , Myanmar's geographical and national unity is undisputable Indian govt has said it on many occasions ,jamaat cadre can daydream as much as they like

We have been watching your propaganda machine for nearly a decade. Failing to stop hindu migration and get any support from mainland Indian you suddenly changed goal post and started attacking Muslim at the hope that if you could drive out this 30% population then you can easily absorb these hindu migrant without actually changing the demography.

Because hindus know where the problem is and they rather asked BJP to grant them citizenship. Muslims were afraid but their leader like Ajamal were confident and asked for NRC.

Movement was not religiously motivated but religion was used as propaganda tool.

BD is homogeneous enough

That's what I was saying, he was disagreeing saying there are caucasians and dravidians

Bangladesh want to be relevant and it's so called Rohingya issue which makes it relevant , Myanmar's geographical and national unity is undisputable Indian govt has said it on many occasions ,jamaat cadre can daydream as much as they like

700000+ refugees in country is hardly a “so-called” problem.

It's not easy to annex a land . A war is not cheap but extremely expensive , and also its not video game or movie dear brother.

In this modern world no body can totally win a war , or if it wins , the win comes at the expense of huge bloodshed , and also economy is under heavy threat . look at USA . It is not attacking Iran , because Iran is not the iraq of saddam Hussein ( both time ) , but Iran is completely different thing .

USA can defeat Iran , but will be a huge burden on USA that they can hardly bear .Although Trump behave like a mental patient , but he is actually very cunning and he knows the consequence of war , that's why he is not attacking Iran . So war should be the last resort .I hope you understand that . Thanks and peace.
@CHACHA"G"
War is not cheap agree with you , just look at Us Pakistan..... but I am not saying you to go to open war with MM .. Just start using Rohngiya in your country...…. Just be super active..

Back
Top Bottom