What's new

Merge Rakhine state (Myanmar) with Bangladesh! - US Congress

50% of current Assam was added to the assam by british.That parts needs to reintegrate with the Bengal or Bangladesh and let the rest of the upper Assam become THE AHOM EMPIRE (the great) one more time.
Don't speak horse cr@p, Naranarayana and Bir Chilarai are our Assamese legends, they have nothing to do with your Bangladesh or WB. Koch Rajbongshis are our people.

Be happy that we gifted you Sylhet and don't cast an evil eye on our territories.

Even before the Tai-Ahoms came to Assam the kingdoms of the time were unique to the region. One thing distinguished the NE kingdoms of the time, they were always united against foreign invasions. We find that the Nyishis of Arunachal, Kangleipak of Manipur and the Dimasas and the Chutiyas of Assam all cooperated with us Ahoms at various periods of time, the common denominator being resisting foreign influence.

Therefore, people are in for a shock if they think that it will be any different this time around.

Already, the entire NE is galvanizing together politically under an umbrella organisation called NEDA under the aegis of our Assamese BJP leaders to protect the rights of the indigenous people. North East India today stands more united than it's ever been before.

People like @TopCat are just salty that their devious designs will not bear fruits in their lifetime nor in the lifetimes of their next seven generations.
You mean current Indian union is a occupation force to you and foreign?

India will also survive because of it's strong democratic institutions, these institutions will ensure the RSS and BJP fundamentalists will never manage to go to such an extent that the state itself will become vulnerable to disintegration. India will survive because of it's pragmatic policies of self interest and the country achieving economic development.
Well said, sir!

Don't speak horse cr@p, Naranarayana and Bir Chilarai are our Assamese legends, they have nothing to do with your Bangladesh or WB. Koch Rajbongshis are our people.

Be happy that we gifted you Sylhet and don't cast an evil eye on our territories.
I was talking about history.. No emotion involved.. I dont know Naranarayana neither Bir Chilarai.
Koch Rajbongshis is Ahom??? Come on!!! you are pushing.

No I don't, please read the post in context. The ethnic minorities are an extreme minority, not that it matters but BD has almost close to 99% Bengali majority.
yeah but claiming bengali ethnic group to be purely homogenous is wrong... the group composition starts from caucasians to dravidians... it's not homogenous at all... you've managed to piss of at least one potential sylheti person in this forum...
i'm not him btw

You mean current Indian union is a occupation force to you and foreign?
Whilst you were toiling in the fields of your rich Bengali Hindu Zamindars in BD during the freedom struggle we Assamese proudly participated in our freedom movement proudly joining hands with those from the rest of India.

You are enjoying the fruits of our labour.

Even if they had grievances they cant...

There you go. They don't have credible grievances to seek secession, neither do they have the power. So India will not disintegrate.

Koch Rajbongshis is Ahom???
Great logic! Did i ever say they were Ahoms, i am not that stupid. They are an inseparable part of our pan Assamese identity. Don't try to appropriate them as your people by falsely claiming that 50 % land of Assam was gifted to us by the British. Knowledgeable people will laugh at your pathetic propaganda attempts.

yeah but claiming bengali ethnic group to be purely homogenous is wrong... the group composition starts from caucasians to dravidians... it's not homogenous at all... you've managed to piss of at least one potential sylheti person in this forum...
i'm not him btw

Genetics hardly matter, whether caucasian or dravidian, they have mixed for ages and identify as Bengalis and nothing else. BD is almost totally homogeneous, you have lived most of your life overseas, you know little about the people in BD.

Whilst you were toiling in the fields of your rich Bengali Hindu Zamindars in BD during the freedom struggle we Assamese proudly participated in our freedom movement proudly joining hands with those from the rest of India.

You are enjoying the fruits of our labour.
Ya right.... :)

Great logic! Did i ever say they were Ahoms, i am not that stupid. They are an inseparable part of our pan Assamese identity. Don't try to appropriate them as your people by falsely claiming that 50 % land of Assam was gifted to us by the British. Knowledgeable people will laugh at your pathetic propaganda attempts.
Ask them who they identified with.. Benaglis or Ahomis

Fools wishing to break India hahaha
Bangladeshi should be worried about rising sea levels , this time we wont open gates like we did in 71 , if sea levels rise do jump into bay of bengal @Axomiya_lora

Ask them who they identified with.. Benaglis or Ahomis
Lmao, why don't you come to Assam and ask them yourself. Carry a handkerchief with you, for they are likely to spit on your face if you call them Bangladeshis.

Is this actually possible?
It seems like Myanmar has the upper hand against you militarily.
Why do you think so? Is it because MM has a few of FC-1 fighter from China? You are saying this when the MM army is incapable of bringing down the rebellion by the Arakan Army. Very stupid knowledge you have about the military matters.

Genetics hardly matter, whether caucasian or dravidian, they have mixed for ages and identify as Bengalis and nothing else. BD is almost totally homogeneous, you have lived most of your life overseas, you know little about the people in BD.
Bengali is a ethnicity not a race... He was right.

Lmao, why don't you come to Assam and ask them yourself. Carry a handkerchief with you, for they are likely to spit on your face if you call them Bangladeshis.
Why would we call them Bangladeshi... ? It is you who are putting Bangladeshi tag on people. They probably will spit on you.... :woot:

Fools wishing to break India hahaha
Bangladeshi should be worried about rising sea levels , this time we wont open gates like we did in 71 , if sea levels rise do jump into bay of bengal @Axomiya_lora
I don't wish ill for their country, but the abrasive demeanor of some of their forum members is for all to see. Twisting history to suit their toxic narrative, wishing for India to disintegrate and all. And to think that we, in India, consider them as a friendly neighbour.

Back
Top Bottom