What's new

Merge Rakhine state (Myanmar) with Bangladesh! - US Congress

Riyad

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Merge Rakhine state (Myanmar) with Bangladesh! - US Congress

রাখাইনকে বাংলাদেশের সঙ্গে যুক্ত করার প্রস্তাব মার্কিন কংগ্রেসে!

প্রকাশের সময় : জুন ২৮, ২০১৯, ৫:৫৫ অপরাহ্ণ

আপডেট সময় : জুন ২৮, ২০১৯ at ৬:২৮ অপরাহ্ণ

Prithil-Rakhaine.jpg

আসিফুজ্জামান পৃথিল/রাশিদ রিয়াজ : মিয়ানমারের রাখাইন রাজ্যকে বাংলাদেশের সঙ্গে যুক্ত করে দেওয়ার প্রস্তাব উঠেছে যুক্তরাষ্ট্রের কংগ্রেসে। রোহিঙ্গা সমস্যার তড়িৎ সমাধান হিসেবে এই প্রস্তাব দেওয়া হয়। গত ১৩ জুন দক্ষিণ এশিয়ার জন্য বাজেট বিষয়ক শুনানিতে এই প্রস্তাব উঠে। বাংলাদেশের এ কটি জাতীয় ও কক্সবাজারের একটি স্থানীয় গণমাধ্যম এই সংবাদ প্রকাশ করেছে। এছাড়াও যুক্তরাষ্ট্রের কংগ্রেশনাল কার্যবিবরনীতে এই প্রস্তাবের উল্লেখ পাওয়া যায়।

কংগ্রেসের প্রতিনিধি পরিষদের এশিয়া প্রশান্ত-মহাসাগরীয় উপকমিটির চেয়ারম্যান ব্রাড শেরম্যান মিয়ানমারের রাখাইন রাজ্যকে বাংলাদেশের সঙ্গে যুক্ত করার বিষয়টি বিবেচনার জন্য পররাষ্ট্র দপ্তরের প্রতি আহ্বান জানান। ব্রাড শেরম্যান বলেন, সুদান থেকে দক্ষিণ সুদানকে আলাদা করে একটি নতুন রাষ্ট্র প্রতিষ্ঠাকে যুক্তরাষ্ট্র যদি সমর্থন করতে পারে, তাহলে মিয়ানমারের রাখাইন রাজ্যের রোহিঙ্গাদের নাগরিক অধিকার প্রতিষ্ঠার জন্য কেন একই ধরনের পদক্ষেপ নেওয়া যাবে না। মিয়ানমারে একটি গণহত্যাও সংঘটিত হয়েছে উল্লেখ করে তিনি বলেন যে মিয়ানমার যদি রাখাইনের রোহিঙ্গা নাগরিকদের দায়িত্ব নিতে না পারে, তাহলে যে দেশ তাদের দায়িত্ব নিয়েছে, সেই বাংলাদেশের সঙ্গে রাখাইনকে জুড়ে দেওয়াই তো যৌক্তিক পদক্ষেপ। জানা গেছে, ট্রাম্প প্রশাসনের প্রতিনিধিত্বকারী ক‚টনীতিকেরা অবশ্য কংগ্রেসম্যান শেরম্যানের বক্তব্যকে সমর্থন বা নাকচ কোনোটিই করেননি।

https://www.amadershomoy.com/bn/201...LvcKeg3uCUMkIOtyAGD5opuj2U-6xOx3bmhPhj3mqwWyk

rohingya.jpg

Asifuzzaman Pritil / Rashid Riaz: In the United States Congress proposes to link Myanmar's Rakhine State with Bangladesh. This proposal was suggested as an electrical solution to the Rohingya problem. On June 13, the proposal for the budget for South Asia was raised. A local media of Bangladeshi national and Cox's Bazar released this news. There is also a mention of this proposal in the United States Congressional Proclamation.

Congress Committee's Asia Pacific Ocean Subcommittee chairman Brad Sherman called on the Foreign Office to consider the involvement of Myanmar's Rakhine State with Bangladesh. Brad Sherman said if the United States can support the establishment of a new state by separating South Sudan from Sudan, then why not take similar steps to establish the right of Rohingya people in Myanmar's Rakhine state? Referring to a genocide committed in Myanmar, she said that if the Burmese can not take responsibility for the Rohingya people of Rakhine, then it is logical to add Rakhine to Bangladesh with the country that took their responsibility. It has been learned that neither Kattinikatikars representing the Trump administration, nor did anybody support or deny congressman Sherman's statement.

https://www.amadershomoy.com/bn/201...LvcKeg3uCUMkIOtyAGD5opuj2U-6xOx3bmhPhj3mqwWyk

Is this actually possible?
It seems like Myanmar has the upper hand against you militarily.

I remember seeing a senate session regarding the Rohingya where a joke was made by one of the US senators referring to taking away land from Myanmar since they didn’t want the people that lived on it.

The senator then jested perhaps he should ask the Bangladeshi ambassador how he felt about it.

I have been trying to find that clip on YouTube and will post it if I do.

He was clearly joking so don’t get too excited.

LOL.

I remember seeing a senate session regarding the Rohingya where a joke was made by one of the US senators referring to taking away land from Myanmar since they didn’t want the people that lived on it.

The senator then jested perhaps he should ask the Bangladeshi ambassador how he felt about it.

I have been trying to find that clip on YouTube and will post it if I do.

He was clearly joking so don’t get too excited.

LOL.
:lol:

True bro.

But to ponder it seriously, we really don't know what will start from what.

I am sure he was jesting out of his frustration with the savage junta.

But we can't really rule out people in US establishment will catch it in mid air!

For a fact, USA needs to severe Chinese access to The Bay. Recent shift from Pacific to Indo Pacific speaks of it at volume!

Last edited:
:lol:
True bro.

But to ponder it seriously, we really don't know what will start from what.

I am sure he was jesting out of his frustration with the savage junta.

But we can't really rule out people in US establishment will catch it at mid air!

For a fact, USA needs to severe Chinese access to The Bay. Recent shift fro Pacific to Indo Pacific speaks of it at volume!

Yea very true.

I am a pessimist by nature so I don’t think anything like this article suggesting will materialize.

However, it’s clear what the US angle to all of this is.

And perhaps we WILL see some strengthening between US and Bangladesh security ties.

Let’s see where BAF goes with its fighter search.

That will speak volumes.

History repeats itself!

Geo Strategy & tactics too!

In WW2 USA 's campaign towards Mandalay was to connect China to The Bay. Almost 80 years later it's to severe China from The Bay.

History repeats itself!

Geo Strategy & tactics too!

In WW2 USA 's campaign towards Mandalay was to connect China to The Bay. Almost 80 years later it's to severe China from The Bay.

LOL.

If that’s the case, then Bangladesh’s strategic significance has been enhanced.

This is a double edged sword unfortunately.

This is the same Democratic Congress that where a bartender who knows nothing about economics and international relations and a Jihad-supporter are considered to be influential. Nothing this Congress says should be taken seriously. @Nilgiri @Aung Zaya

I guess the executive branch has more legitimacy in your eyes then.

That MAGA hat is on too tight brah.

Chinese containment ,which would be the spirit of any engagement of the US with Bangladesh on the Rohingya issue, would really be independent of political party.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hou...el-rohingya-crisis-genocide/story?id=59729449

US just wants to disrupt CMEC. It has no sympathy for Rohingyas.

upload_2019-6-28_15-13-56.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom