What's new

Deep Sea Port at Sonadia going to China.

Indian Corporates have an immediate cash surplus of $166 billion. In the last 5 years they preferred investing billions outside than investing in India.

Let us see whether Modi thinks it is worth diverting billions to
BD when Indian finances are in a apalling mess and so many areas in India that need investments as well.

Let us see whether Modi thinks it is worth diverting billions to
BD when Indian finances are in a apalling mess and so many areas on India that need investments as well.
Only $2-3 billions will be enough for BD.
BTW, we are targeting $1 trillion FDI in infrastructure only in the next 4 years.

BTW, we are targeting $1 trillion FDI in infrastructure only in the next 4 years.

In 20 years time you will turn you into a beggar if you run after hot money. Didn't you learn in the last 20 years? FDI is good to certain extent as long as the domestic investment is strong.

You don't have the money buddy so your control of your Awami puppets gets less.

It will take years for Modi to sort out the fiscal mess that Congress has created and BD will have built Padma and made a good start on Sonadia port as well.

Congress did not realise that even puppets need money love from time to time.

Indians (corporate vultures and few internet hindus) are asking Modi for more mess. Congress tried to rein in some of the mess which made those vultures high and dry and ran away. The first thfing Modi did to superpower India to allow foreign investment in defense industry. Can you invest in Lockheed Martin in USA? :)

$250 billion per year FDI dream is a target that cannot be achieved even in the next two decades by India. Better to dream eating Biriyani while in your sleep-this is what the Bengali proverb says. Keep on eating in your dream, Indians.

$250 billion per year FDI dream is a target that cannot be achieved even in the next two decades by India. Better to dream eating Biriyani while in your sleep-this is what the Bengali proverb says. Keep on eating in your dream, Indians.
Correction, Both DDI and FDI together, not FDI alone.

BTW, in the last 5 year plan(2007-2012), both DDI(domestic) and FDI(foreign) together were more than $500 billion and in the previous one(2002-2007) was more than $260 billion. It's a realistic target.

BTW, in the last 5 year plan(2007-2012), both DDI(domestic) and FDI(foreign) together were more than $500 billion and in the previous one(2002-2007) was more than $260 billion. It's a realistic target.
With Rawami league in power, this must be an Indian conspiracy, am I right @kalu_miah ?
you three, stay on topic :mad::pissed:

Whatever may be lying in the future DDI & FDI of India cannot be truly forecast now. But, China has agreed to bankroll its money on BD's necessary as well as prestige projects. One is deep seaport and the other is the Padma Bridge. These two ventures will play a very important role in the future development of BD. I am really very happy.

However, we must also understand that BD alone will not be benefited out of this Sonadia Port. It will be India's landlocked NE as well as the shallow sea/river ports of its east coast and Kolkata that will also be tremendously benefited. Our port service as well as transport sectors will get much benefit, too. Thousands of new jobs will be created within BD.

I wonder, how the Jamaatis here will react even to this Sonadia Port when I mention of the benefits India will also get. Say something, Jamaatis!!!

Hasina couldn't move an inch for 5 years on the issue bacause Delhi didn't give the green light which it never will. WHat makes u think a regime that owes it to India for being in power would dare oppose it? Let wait and see before jumping onto conclusion based on prothom alo farts. Its known for balant yellow journalism of the highest order.:pop:

Hasina couldn't move an inch for 5 years on the issue bacause Delhi didn't give the green light which it never will. WHat makes u think a regime that owes it to India for being in power would dare oppose it? Let wait and see before jumping onto conclusion based on prothom alo farts. Its known for balant yellow journalism of the highest order.:pop:

True but unless the Indians can offer alternative sources of funding, Hasina may go ahead anyway. Awami League needs to offer economic growth to at least make the population at least turn the other way to its many crimes.

Now that India has invested so much into Awami League, the balance of power will start tilting away from India, simply due to the fact that they stand to lose everything if BNP comes into power.

To my like minded brothers here,I cook a mean pakki biryani,you are welcome to share with me:-)
What I heasrd through via political grapevine, it is partly true.Maybe not right now. But,it is in the card for near future. Be that AL or BNP.it will happen.
Unless:usflag: intervenes.

True but unless the Indians can offer alternative sources of funding, Hasina may go ahead anyway. Awami League needs to offer economic growth to at least make the population at least turn the other way to its many crimes.

Now that India has invested so much into Awami League, the balance of power will start tilting away from India, simply due to the fact that they stand to lose everything if BNP comes into power.

What i m saying is lets not jump into conclusion. Believe me i would love BD to give china the deep sea poort even if by some miracle BAL does it. The point is Hasina and BAL owes it to India for their hold on power. Remove the Indian diplomatic backing, the regime simply doesn't have any ground to stand on. Such regimes doesn't owe anything to the elctorate. I guess Hasina is trying to get on Modi's good books by playing the china card nothing more. SO lets wait & see.

Indeed, that is why India is allowing Hasina didi to go forward with this Sonadia deep sea project, so she can continue in power and not lose out to BNP. In any event, China and Bangladesh relationship going forward and India loosing another notch in Bangladesh, even while an Indian puppet is in power.:lol:
:china::china::china:
china-bangladesh.jpg

14345665-cartoon-like-drawings-of-flags-showing-friendship-between-china-and-bangladesh.jpg

@Chinese-Dragon @xunzi @Raphael @ChineseTiger1986

You are absolutely correct. Last five years Awami League with indian instruction held up the project under pretext of PPP rule. Chinese ambassador said multiple times in press conference about that. This Awami looters staying in power with indian support and now eastwatch trying portray Awami League not indian dalal. That is just pathetic attempt to show his Awami looter and dalals cheer leading side. Not to mention eastwatch was arguing Bangladesh does not need deep sea port, now one sould wonder about his double face deception, just like his leader sheikh Hasina.

Year or so back China provided more than $200 million fund for Cox's Bazar airport. Till todate not a single brick has been moved.

Japan provided fund for metro service, nothing visible seen in last 2 years.

We should save these links about Awami chapabazi and hold these people accountable for cheer leading here.

Indeed, that is why India is allowing Hasina didi to go forward with this Sonadia deep sea project, so she can continue in power and not lose out to BNP. In any event, China and Bangladesh relationship going forward and India loosing another notch in Bangladesh, even while an Indian puppet is in power.:lol:
:china::china::china:
china-bangladesh.jpg

14345665-cartoon-like-drawings-of-flags-showing-friendship-between-china-and-bangladesh.jpg

@Chinese-Dragon @xunzi @Raphael @ChineseTiger1986
If BD is receptive to us, we are willing to invest and build port which will have significant friendly visit by our AC battle group in the future.

Back
Top Bottom