What's new

Deep Sea Port at Sonadia going to China.

This project is good for BD.We also support such an initiative.
But when I read some of the post of our BD friends I am really laughing.
Why do you have this much of excitation? .China has money so they invest in other countries.But dont concluded it is a anti-India thing or like that.
Because BD very existence is totally depend on its relation with India.
China can bully Vietnam or small others .But counting India on that will be a grave mistake and China also know that.That is why they always push for friendly relations with India.
Pakistan is real close friend of China.But they cant help Pakistan during 1971 and also 1999.In 1999 they even criticise Pakistan for misadventure.
All I am saying BD must always aimed for good trade with China.But counting China to counter India will be disastorus to BD.All we need to do it is to closing our border with BD.BD cant even made a single day.
So guys lets aim for a healthy relation ship.

Why do you have this much of excitation? .China has money so they invest in other countries.But dont concluded it is a anti-India thing or like that.
China can bully Vietnam or small others .But counting India on that will be a grave mistake and China also know that.That is why they always push for friendly relations with India.
Pakistan is real close friend of China.But they cant help Pakistan during 1971 and also 1999.In 1999 they even criticise Pakistan for misadventure.
All I am saying BD must always aimed for good trade with China.But counting China to counter India will be disastorus to BD.All we need to do it is to closing our border with BD.BD cant even made a single day.

lol meme.gif

Dont you have any facts to counter my point.?
Or whether you may always like this.Posting troll pictures.
BD , a nation surrounded by India and Bay of Bengal.Well you know the consequences if you provoke us.
vise versa, BD almost cut India into Half geographically :dirol:

vise versa, BD almost cut India into Half geographically :dirol:

Really??
How did you do that?
By pole vaulting .Gimme some proof
Well we can acknowldege our weakness and strength.
But it seems our neighbours cant.

From where did u pull this "BD can't survive without India" crap from? :hang2:Don't go on polluting threads without ignorant ranting.:mad: We survived just fine without India for most our existence. U r a typical ingorant hindtuva Indian with 0 idea abt BD. Neither our growth nor security depend on India. India has been a nuisance, bully while dealing with BD but at the end of the day it is yet to gain economic dominance over BD even with a dictatorial stooge regime. We do u guys a favour by trading with u allowing u to dump your junk in a market of 150 but how does that make us dependent?

-Our largest economic donors and investors have historically been UK/Japan/KSA/US/CHina. After the 5 jan awami drama of an election & the dictatorial/facist nature of this regime UK alogn with some other EU countries withholded aid but china is still there.
- India is most likely in the bottom of the top 10 when it comes to investment in BD.
- Its India who has always begged for undue benefits like shameless beggars eg. free corridor to NE.
- Our largest ex. destinations r US/EU etc & out of 25bn of ex. , exports to India is a mere 500 mn. SO our main engine of growth also doesn't depend on India.
- Our foreign remittence is almost 12+ bn though India is occupying our ME labour market due to poor relations with ME states thanks to witch Hasina.
- Illegal trade with India (mostly im. from India) amount to couple of billions that's excluding official import of some 3 bn. WHere as India is yet to be BD's biggest trading partner. CHina is our largest import partner.

And before coming up with such non-sense again, remind yourself who buys millions of Indian cattles every year which act as bread & butter for India's poor destitute farmers while at the same time allows drug addict BSF to earn some extra money for their weekly dose of cocaine. :lol:Btw are u smoking something by any chance? :unsure:

Last edited:
From where did u pull this "BD can't survive without India" crap from? :hang2:Don't go on polluting threads without ignorant ranting.:mad: We survived just fine without India for most our existence. U r a typical ingorant hindtuva Indian with 0 idea abt BD. Neither our growth nor security depend on India. India has been a nuisance, bully while dealing with BD but at the end of the day it is yet to gain economic dominance over BD even with a dictatorial stooge regime. We do u guys a favour by trading with u allowing u to dump your junk in a market of 150 but how does that make us dependent?

-Our largest economic donors and investors have historically been UK/Japan/KSA/US/CHina. After the 5 jan awami drama of an election & the dictatorial/facist nature of this regime UK alogn with some other EU countries withholded aid but china is stil there.
- India is most likely in the bottom of the top 10 when it comes to investment in BD.
- Its India who has always begged for undue benefits by shameless beggars eg. free corridor to NE.
- Our largest ex. destinations r US/EU etc & out of 25bn of ex. , exports to India is a mere 500 mn. SO our main engine of growth also doesn't depend on India.
- Our foreign remittence is almost 12+ bn though India is occupying our ME labour market due to poor relations with ME states thanks to witch Hasina.
- Illegal trade with India (mostly im. from India) amount to couple of billions that's excluding official import of some 3 bn. WHere as India is yet to be BD's biggest trading partner. CHina is our largest import partner.

And before coming up with such non-sense again, remind yourself who buys millions of Indian cattles every year which act as bread & butter for India's poor destitute farmers while at the same time allows drug addict BSF to earn some extra money for their weekly dose of cocaine. :lol:Btw are u smoking something by any chance? :unsure:

All this rants you posted here just a peanut to India.
In january when your BD goes for election and when Hasina is elected .
Whole world including mighty US make noise .Then what happens .We Indian also know that election was a partial fake.But your so called friend China and Russia agree with us.
And FYI our GoI already thinking about a proposal for canceling so called beef revolution.You guys created BD because of us in 1971.So we know how to handle when your govt take anti-India stance.
Your illegal immigrants in India alone is above 2 crore.So dont try to itch us and consequences will disasterous.
Go and Check your electricity production and distribution.Where did you get electricity on soft loan ? From US,UK or China.
A single day action diplomatic action you will finish there.
We have so many another ways to prosper our India.Our only problem is illegal immigrants .
Like I said we will always supportive for good trade with China and BD .But dont take that opportunity to making anti India stance.
We can move forward without BD .But you cant ,your leadership knows that.

The real dumbass in here is some BD members who drag India unwantedly in to civilian deal of BD and China.
BD is not a matter for us.We gave independent to BD by keeping all the points you figured out here.We can move like that.
And for the last first it is East Pakistan then BD .Just remember that

The real dumbass in here is some BD members who drag India unwantedly in to civilian deal of BD and China.
BD is not a matter for us.We gave independent to BD by keeping all the points you figured out here.We can move like that.
And for the last first it is East Pakistan then BD .Just remember that
tumblr_memhycqQlP1r6iqdso1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom