What's new

India's support for AL

South Asia starts with India and ends with India...

WHat about SL, PAK, BD, Maldives, nepal, butan, mayanmar not to mention Chinese tibet? I know its hard for brainwashed people like u to accept the fact that Akhand bharat is just a myth taught to u since childhood by your frustrated forefathers. It doesn't mean u can't rebel and challenge your forefathers and come out of such fantasies. Move on bro, come to terms with reality.

Do remember that Bangladesh is on the world map because of India...something most of you forget when making such statements.

are we even suppose to remember such a load of bull in the first place.

And let's make one thing clear...the world knows a country like BD exists because it neighbors India and was historically a part of it...NOT the other way around!

As i said grow up. Super man and batman r just fictions. Can't believe 1 billion people have been brainwashed to think like kids.

Last edited:
WHat about SL, PAK, BD, Maldives, nepal, butan, burma, mayanmar not to mention Chinese tibet? I know its hard for brainwashed people like u to accept the fact that Akhand bharat is just a myth taught to u since childhood by your frustrated forefathers. It doesn't mean u can't rebel and challenge your forefathers and come out of such fantasies. Move on bro, come to terms with reality.

lol dun mock your forefathers

But you have to understand, we aren't timid Indians, my people won't just stand there when something is wrong...We know when to cause havoc.

Such as ? :what:

What are you going to do ?

Threaten them with Economic consequences ?

Threaten them with Military consequences ?

Such as ? :what:

What are you going to do ?

Threaten them with Economic consequences ?

Threaten them with Military consequences ?

Block our hilsa supply, like a toddler threatening a grown man with his pacifier. :lol:

I was talking to an illiterate BAL local leader, he said once BAL go into power again, BAL will sweep all the BNPs out in just one month, then BNP wont be able to do any protest and BAL will be enjoying the power for long long time. I said, O Accha. He said what he hears from his senior BAL leaders, lol, what an aspiration!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am with Bangladeshis in this case, Indians should atleast wear something while supporting AL.. Nakedly supporting anyone is not good for our diplomacy!! :(

Last edited:
But you have to understand, we aren't timid Indians, my people won't just stand there when something is wrong...We know when to cause havoc.

Okkk..cause havoc then.but be assured,"causing Havoc" or delusional minds doesn't lead to a successful future.hope,your leaders know it.

Do whatever it takes

My brother we need to build our countries up first before we can act to safeguard our interests in such a manner !

Our Leaders are sold out & our people are bogged down with the problems of just putting food on the table !

So much work needs to be done before we - the Muslim Countries - can stand tall & proud as sovereign nations !

My brother we need to build our countries up first before we can act to safeguard our interests in such a manner !

Our Leaders are sold out & our people are bogged down with the problems of just putting food on the table !

So much work needs to be done before we - the Muslim Countries - can stand tall & proud as sovereign nations !

Like what you said bro.

Thread title has been changed :D

Also, parroted opinions would be considered trolling.

What's does newspapers have to do with what your official said. Its on record. Any way since u were born as Indians in a intellectually impaired society here's some other news links on the same issue for u:

India wants JP joins polls: Ershad

India for ‘maximum parties’ in polls | Indian foreign secretary tells senior journos; meets Hasina, Khaleda, Ershad

নির্বাচনে সর্বোচ্চসংখ্যক দলের অংশগ্রহণ অপরিহার্য: সুজাতা সিং

Ruling party’s India game and Bangladesh’s shame

Btw if BAL mouth piece prothom alo is a "front line" news paper then why can't amardesh? And if its a BNP/JI mouth piece then it by default represent majority opinion. Its indeed one of the top news papers currently not allowed to publish by facist BAL.

They don't know that they are recorded facts based on what their officials said? Don't they ever read the news?

India says they want an election with the participation of 'maximum parties'.

This is what happened during Sujatha Singh's visit to Dhaka:
She held meetings with Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina and opposition leader Khaleda Zia, among others, but very little could be known about the messages she conveyed to the two leaders.

Singh had separate tête-à-tête with Hasina and Jatiya Party chief HM Ershad, but Khaleda declined to have any one-to-one meeting.

The BNP chief instead met the Indian top diplomat in the presence of party leaders. As a result, if Singh was carrying any exclusive message for Khaleda, she could not share it with her.

Ershad, after his meeting with Singh, told journalists that the Indian foreign secretary advised him to participate in the election, saying that if he boycotted the polls, it would see the rise of the fundamental group Jamaat-Shibir, which would come to power.

The claim, however, could not be verified.

Meanwhile, during an interaction at Sonargaon Hotel in the evening, when senior journalists asked Singh if India wanted an inclusive election, she said, “Yes.”

She then went on to add: “Well, any election should be held with maximum participation of parties. We want to see a result which is acceptable to the people of Bangladesh.”
India for ‘maximum parties’ in polls | Indian foreign secretary tells senior journos; meets Hasina, Khaleda, Ershad

A lot of smoke over there. Why so much secrecy Ms. Singh? What is there to hide?

Notice how The Daily Star added apostrophes in the words 'maximum parties'. That's a direct attack against her.

And how does Ershad not joining polls have any correlation with Jamaat? They won't be able to participate in polls.

That is an indication for support of Hasina's so-called "all party" government. No opposition party such as BNP or even JP would join the elections. Is an one-party election even supposed to make any sense?

A wise choice of words....

And that only adds more fuel to suspicion. And these suspicions often turn out to be true.

On the other hand, China simply says that they want dialogue between the concerned parties. There was no picking sides on the matter.

This is what even Daily Star printed out written by a former ambassador as far as India is concerned:
India is quite aware that Sheikh Hasina’s ‘secular’ AL government has become unpopular and BNP may win the next elections. Indian worries primarily revolve around security concerns for its North-Eastern states. India is grateful to AL government for apprehending top ULFA leaders and handing them over to India. Delhi may be concerned that return of ‘Islamist’ BNP to power may reopen the door to Indian insurgents to use Bangladesh as a springboard.
Bangladesh Political Stalemate | International concerns

What? Now Daily Star is now a BNP/Jamaat mouthpiece? The Bangladeshi media are reporting them because they are recorded facts. Yes, including Daily Star. They know....

But then again, they don't listen do they Luffy?

There's a limit on how far media can be politicized. This isn't the 70's anymore.

I'd suggest to quote from more sources other than Amar Desh. English Language would be generally more preferred. Even though, they may be biased. It'll give a more clearer picture for folks here.

WHat about SL, PAK, BD, Maldives, nepal, butan, mayanmar not to mention Chinese tibet? I know its hard for brainwashed people like u to accept the fact that Akhand bharat is just a myth taught to u since childhood by your frustrated forefathers. It doesn't mean u can't rebel and challenge your forefathers and come out of such fantasies. Move on bro, come to terms with reality.

Clearly comprehension isn't your strength....I mentioned India Pakistan and BD as the components of 90 % of what is considered South Asia ( politically speaking)

Brainwashed or not, history is written by the victors and in this case BD will always lose...
I can't change your mindset about how you see yourself in the world order...but this much is true, that wishing for India's demise (as many of your countrymen hope and pray for) will only bring misfortune far worse upon your country....and this isn't karma, it's the law of nature, might is right.
If you can't accept the weak position of your country in South Asia esp in comparison to India, I suggest you heed your own advice and "move on".

I agree, might is right but also health is wealth, because you're are in no position to speak when India has no clean sanitation and no where to do a no.2. Overall, I agree with your statement.

Oh I agree...I won't argue with you there, we have a long way to go in many departments, but wishing India away isn't going to change that and certainly BD can't help us with that...

Fact remains India is the largest and most influential entity in South Asia and that's not changing anytime soon....whether our sanitation situation changes or not

Back
Top Bottom