What's new

MERCILESS MAYHEM - The Bangladesh Genocide through Pakistani Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless, her constant pointing to 1971 and anti-Pakistani attitude for political gain is getting old.

That is for Bangladeshi ppl actually living in Bangladesh to decide upon and act upon.

Lot don't find it old at all....and want much more of it (esp to deflect/forget from current failures on ground)

SHW knows what she is doing here....she is not someone that has run out of guile and political aptitude.

Bangladesh never was a part of pakistan.in 1947 they chose pakistan in 1971 they chose bangladesh.now they have it.

Oh yeah yeah, I believe you but the world and bangladeshis dont:lol:

Nobody gives a fkk about what you or your minority puppets in Bangladesh thinks.

Which world are you talking about? Zero 0 zilch nada country in the world consider it a genocide, even Bangladesh and India doesn't consider it genocide properly because they know they will become a laughing stock in the world. Neither does any major/minor organization consider it a genocide, neither UN, nor OIC, nor SCO, nor G20, etc.:lol:

Where is the proof? Show us the dna tests, millions of people without fathers, etc.

Even the pics you and Indians share about dead are of the massive cyclone that crushed everything in 70.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">India rejects Pakistan&#39;s claim of Air Force jet being shot down, says all pilots accounted for: sources <a href="https://t.co/67imZpc5HF">pic.twitter.com/67imZpc5HF</a></p>&mdash; NDTV (@ndtv) <a href=" ">February 27, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Save this master piece, this proves how much propaganda these indians are loaded with.

@BDforever, thanks for uploading the video. It is good to see the educated people in present Pakistan speak the truth. So, it was not Mujib who broke Pakistan into two. It was the conspiracies led by ZA Bhutto, Yahya Khan, and participated by his fair-skinned and tall Islamic generals and troops that did this. It surprises me to see how callously the PDF Pakistanis deny all those criminal acts perpetrated by their people in East. The video is a good document to prove them wrong.

Bengali Retards, still crying over 71. Get over it, no ones gives a damn here about you. Keep on harping your mukti BS, insecure little turds.

Bengali Retards, still crying over 71. Get over it, no ones gives a damn here about you. Keep on harping your mukti BS, insecure little turds.

I can see you don’t give a damn.

Thanks for the post.

Nobody gives a fkk about what you or your minority puppets in Bangladesh thinks.

Which world are you talking about? Zero 0 zilch nada country in the world consider it a genocide, even Bangladesh and India doesn't consider it genocide properly because they know they will become a laughing stock in the world. Neither does any major/minor organization consider it a genocide, neither UN, nor OIC, nor SCO, nor G20, etc.:lol:

Where is the proof? Show us the dna tests, millions of people without fathers, etc.

Even the pics you and Indians share about dead are of the massive cyclone that crushed everything in 70.

Save this master piece, this proves how much propaganda these indians are loaded with.

Looking at your post seems like you prefer your head in denial contrary to the reality. The news was aired by US media which was an ally of Pakistan during 1971, abortion of the rape victims were done by foreign nurses and NGOs. There were no denial of rape done by Pakistani soldiers to as little as 6/7 years old to 60/70 years plus old woman.

You can argue it’s not 200k raped but 150k or 100k raped by Pakistani soldier and their collaborators but there are no denial to it.

Before asking for DNA provide proof that your father is your real father.

Last edited:
LOL "genocide" :pleasantry::pleasantry:

West Pakistani officers were killed, I have a whole list of them, some boiled in urine. Just like the decorated Major Ziaur Rehman killed his own CO Lt.Col Rashid Janjua.
Their wives were raped and forced to serve the EPR/EBR troops naked. Then we come on to the Biharis.

Whatever happened was action reaction, get over it.

175,843 viewsMay 21, 2012, 06:15pm
1971 Rapes: Bangladesh Cannot Hide History

https://www.forbes.com/sites/worldviews/2012/05/21/1971-rapes-bangladesh-cannot-hide-history

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fworldviews%2Ffiles%2F2012%2F05%2FFinal-victim-report31-260x300.jpg

Worth a Thousand Words: Bina D'Costa Tracked Down the Australian Doctor Who Performed Late-Term Abortions on 1971 Rape Survivors. Image Credit: BDNews

Anushay Hossain
Women@ForbesWorld With A View
Contributor Group

Forbes WomanI write about women entrepreneurs starting businesses for social good.

The post- Liberation War generation of Bangladesh know stories from 1971 all too well. Our families are framed and bound by the history of this war. What Bangladeshi family has not been touched by the passion, famine, murders and blood that gave birth to a new nation as it seceded from Pakistan? Bangladesh was one of the only successful nationalist movements post-Partition. Growing up, stories of the Mukti Bahini, (Bengali for "Freedom Fighter"), were the stories that raised us.

My mother told me in 1971, you would send out the men in your family to look in large public parks for the bodies of loved ones who had "disappeared," picked up by Pakistani soldiers. Despite the endless killings and torture, she still says, "There was a feeling in the air that you could do anything. Everyone knew Independence was only a matter of time."

trans3.gif
But the one thing we did not hear about as much as we heard about the passionate fighting that defeated the Pakistani Army were the rapes that took place in 1971. Many academics state that the first time rape was consciously applied as a weapon of war was during the Bangladesh War of Independence.

Yet growing up, those are the stories that were missing from the narrative the post-war generation were told. While the role of women as fighters and supporters of the war are highlighted, the stories of rape camps and war babies are largely ignored.

But we all know that as hard as you try, history cannot be rewritten. The truth exists, and ultimately comes out. In recent years, the shame is slowly lifting from this part of Bangladesh's Liberation War as more scholars ask questions, and more feminists demand the truth.

Each time I go home to Bangladesh, a relative, usually male, takes me aside and whispers stories to me about the "piles, and piles of bodies of rape victims" you would find under bridges in mass graves. "How many women were raped and killed in the hands of Pakistani soldiers," my uncle tells me as his voice whimpers. "You cannot imagine, Ma."

But a Bangladeshi scholar wants us to do just that. In fact, as a country we all owe a great deal to Bina D'Costa who went and tracked down the Australian doctor, Geoffrey Davis, brought to Dhaka by the InternationalPlanned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) and the United Nations. Davis was tasked with performing late-term abortions, and facilitating large scale international adoption of the war babies born to Bangladeshi women.

D'Costa's conversation with Dr. Davis was recently published in a Bangladeshi publication, and is worth reading in its entirety. The stories of women being tied to trees and gang raped, breasts hacked off, dumped in mass graves, being held in Pakistani rape camps are all detailed.

When asked if the usual figures of the number of women raped by the Pakistani Army, 200-400,000, are accurate, Dr. Davis states that they are underestimated:

...Probably the numbers are very conservative compared with what they did. The descriptions of how they captured towns were very interesting. They’d keep the infantry back and put artillery ahead and they would shell the hospitals and schools. And that caused absolute chaos in the town. And then the infantry would go in and begin to segregate the women. Apart from little children, all those were sexually matured would be segregated..And then the women would be put in the compound under guard and made available to the troops...Some of the stories they told were appalling. Being raped again and again and again. A lot of them died in those [rape] camps. There was an air of disbelief about the whole thing. Nobody could credit that it really happened! But the evidence clearly showed that it did happen.

Dr. Davis talks about how Sheikh Mujibur Rahman labeled the rape survivors as “war heroines” to help them reintegrate into their communities, but the gesture largely did not work. After being assaulted and impregnated by Pakistani soldiers, the Bangladeshi women were completely ostracized by society. Many were killed by their husbands, committed suicide, or murdered their half-Pakistani babies themselves. Some women were so scared to go back home after being held captive in Pakistani rape camps, they begged their Pakistani captors to take them back to Pakistan with them.

As I was reading through the article, I found myself simultaneously looking up sources online. This video of a NBC reporter who found a shelter where many women impregnated by Pakistani soldiers stayed until they delivered, makes you remember that when we talk about the large-scale violence against women that took place in 1971, often we are talking about young girls, sometimes just 13 years old.

As I struggled through my emotions to keep reading, I stopped and sat back in my chair. "What am I doing this for?" I asked myself. "What is the point of digging up all this horror?"

That is when I realized that the pain is exactly the point. The shame that the women of Bangladeshi who survived the war carry should be shared with all of us. Why should they suffer in silence? They probably bore the greatest burden of the war, and out of respect we must recognize them. We must find honor in their experience.

Yes, we are a "conservative" country. Yes, we are a Muslim country. Yes, we can use a lot of excuses as to why we want to close our eyes to this painful and horrifying part of 1971. But by doing that we are denying a huge part of our history to exist. As D'Costa says we are intentionally suffering from "historical amnesia."

After Bosnia, the Rome Statute officially recognized rape as a weapon of war. While these survivors are still alive, Bangladesh must honor their testimonies and have these crimes prosecuted in the War Crimes Tribunal, finally set up in Bangladesh forty years after Independence.

The question that keeps haunting me though is where can the vibrant women's movement in Bangladesh go if we have a such a massive historical wound to heal from? We must look to the past and bring justice to these women, to all the survivors of the sexual violence of the 1971 war, if we really want to move forward.

It was your allies ie. american propaganda in this case and our govt accknowledged the downing of one of its ancient MiG the same day. We dont do what you people do.

Again with the Indian lies. Accept your loss.

West Pakistani officers were killed, I have a whole list of them, some boiled in urine. Just like the decorated Major Ziaur Rehman killed his own CO Lt.Col Rashid Janjua.
Their wives were raped and forced to serve the EPR/EBR troops naked. Then we come on to the Biharis.

Whatever happened was action reaction, get over it.

This is what happens when rebels mutiny and kill any and everyone around them.

Mujib was an absolute scoundrel, he deserved the death he got. Mukti Bahini were terrorists and criminals.

Biharis and religious Bengalis suffered at the hands of rapist and lynch mobs organized by Indians. Reprisals did happen in response against Mukti Bahini supporters.

Pakistani forced did right by eliminating the Hindu Bengali instigators in universities. However, it was too late.

Hindu Bengalis flooded into Mukti Bahini to wage Hindu jihad against the Pakistani state.

A bunch of traitors.

The Muslim world refused to recognize BD until Pakistan did.

Again with the Indian lies. Accept your loss.

This is what happens when rebels mutiny and kill any and everyone around them.

Mujib was an absolute scoundrel, he deserved the death he got. Mukti Bahini were terrorists and criminals.

Biharis and religious Bengalis suffered at the hands of rapist and lynch mobs organized by Indians. Reprisals did happen in response against Mukti Bahini supporters.

Pakistani forced did right by eliminating the Hindu Bengali instigators in universities. However, it was too late.

Hindu Bengalis flooded into Mukti Bahini to wage Hindu jihad against the Pakistani state.

A bunch of traitors.

The Muslim world refused to recognize BD until Pakistan did.

Two things.

If anything Bhutto was the scoundrel.

Secondly, MUSLIM Bengalis were being massacred by Pakistani soldiers.

There is no doubt about that from people who have lived through it that I know personally.

islamic my ***

everyone fornicates, drinks and honor kills their daughters... y'all are islamic in name only
you are not Islamic even in your name. we are still better

Two things.

If anything Bhutto was the scoundrel.

Secondly, MUSLIM Bengalis were being massacred by Pakistani soldiers.

There is no doubt about that from people who have lived through it that I know personally.
Bengalis were up against their motherland in arms thats why they were being disciplined. when you take up arms against the state you forego your rights as citizens. this is called treachery and those who do it are called traitors, all over the world punishment for traitors is either gallows or the firing squad.

175,843 viewsMay 21, 2012, 06:15pm
1971 Rapes: Bangladesh Cannot Hide History

https://www.forbes.com/sites/worldviews/2012/05/21/1971-rapes-bangladesh-cannot-hide-history

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fworldviews%2Ffiles%2F2012%2F05%2FFinal-victim-report31-260x300.jpg

Worth a Thousand Words: Bina D'Costa Tracked Down the Australian Doctor Who Performed Late-Term Abortions on 1971 Rape Survivors. Image Credit: BDNews

Anushay Hossain
Women@ForbesWorld With A View
Contributor Group

Forbes WomanI write about women entrepreneurs starting businesses for social good.

The post- Liberation War generation of Bangladesh know stories from 1971 all too well. Our families are framed and bound by the history of this war. What Bangladeshi family has not been touched by the passion, famine, murders and blood that gave birth to a new nation as it seceded from Pakistan? Bangladesh was one of the only successful nationalist movements post-Partition. Growing up, stories of the Mukti Bahini, (Bengali for "Freedom Fighter"), were the stories that raised us.

My mother told me in 1971, you would send out the men in your family to look in large public parks for the bodies of loved ones who had "disappeared," picked up by Pakistani soldiers. Despite the endless killings and torture, she still says, "There was a feeling in the air that you could do anything. Everyone knew Independence was only a matter of time."

trans3.gif
But the one thing we did not hear about as much as we heard about the passionate fighting that defeated the Pakistani Army were the rapes that took place in 1971. Many academics state that the first time rape was consciously applied as a weapon of war was during the Bangladesh War of Independence.

Yet growing up, those are the stories that were missing from the narrative the post-war generation were told. While the role of women as fighters and supporters of the war are highlighted, the stories of rape camps and war babies are largely ignored.

But we all know that as hard as you try, history cannot be rewritten. The truth exists, and ultimately comes out. In recent years, the shame is slowly lifting from this part of Bangladesh's Liberation War as more scholars ask questions, and more feminists demand the truth.

Each time I go home to Bangladesh, a relative, usually male, takes me aside and whispers stories to me about the "piles, and piles of bodies of rape victims" you would find under bridges in mass graves. "How many women were raped and killed in the hands of Pakistani soldiers," my uncle tells me as his voice whimpers. "You cannot imagine, Ma."

But a Bangladeshi scholar wants us to do just that. In fact, as a country we all owe a great deal to Bina D'Costa who went and tracked down the Australian doctor, Geoffrey Davis, brought to Dhaka by the InternationalPlanned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) and the United Nations. Davis was tasked with performing late-term abortions, and facilitating large scale international adoption of the war babies born to Bangladeshi women.

D'Costa's conversation with Dr. Davis was recently published in a Bangladeshi publication, and is worth reading in its entirety. The stories of women being tied to trees and gang raped, breasts hacked off, dumped in mass graves, being held in Pakistani rape camps are all detailed.

When asked if the usual figures of the number of women raped by the Pakistani Army, 200-400,000, are accurate, Dr. Davis states that they are underestimated:

...Probably the numbers are very conservative compared with what they did. The descriptions of how they captured towns were very interesting. They’d keep the infantry back and put artillery ahead and they would shell the hospitals and schools. And that caused absolute chaos in the town. And then the infantry would go in and begin to segregate the women. Apart from little children, all those were sexually matured would be segregated..And then the women would be put in the compound under guard and made available to the troops...Some of the stories they told were appalling. Being raped again and again and again. A lot of them died in those [rape] camps. There was an air of disbelief about the whole thing. Nobody could credit that it really happened! But the evidence clearly showed that it did happen.

Dr. Davis talks about how Sheikh Mujibur Rahman labeled the rape survivors as “war heroines” to help them reintegrate into their communities, but the gesture largely did not work. After being assaulted and impregnated by Pakistani soldiers, the Bangladeshi women were completely ostracized by society. Many were killed by their husbands, committed suicide, or murdered their half-Pakistani babies themselves. Some women were so scared to go back home after being held captive in Pakistani rape camps, they begged their Pakistani captors to take them back to Pakistan with them.

As I was reading through the article, I found myself simultaneously looking up sources online. This video of a NBC reporter who found a shelter where many women impregnated by Pakistani soldiers stayed until they delivered, makes you remember that when we talk about the large-scale violence against women that took place in 1971, often we are talking about young girls, sometimes just 13 years old.

As I struggled through my emotions to keep reading, I stopped and sat back in my chair. "What am I doing this for?" I asked myself. "What is the point of digging up all this horror?"

That is when I realized that the pain is exactly the point. The shame that the women of Bangladeshi who survived the war carry should be shared with all of us. Why should they suffer in silence? They probably bore the greatest burden of the war, and out of respect we must recognize them. We must find honor in their experience.

Yes, we are a "conservative" country. Yes, we are a Muslim country. Yes, we can use a lot of excuses as to why we want to close our eyes to this painful and horrifying part of 1971. But by doing that we are denying a huge part of our history to exist. As D'Costa says we are intentionally suffering from "historical amnesia."

After Bosnia, the Rome Statute officially recognized rape as a weapon of war. While these survivors are still alive, Bangladesh must honor their testimonies and have these crimes prosecuted in the War Crimes Tribunal, finally set up in Bangladesh forty years after Independence.

The question that keeps haunting me though is where can the vibrant women's movement in Bangladesh go if we have a such a massive historical wound to heal from? We must look to the past and bring justice to these women, to all the survivors of the sexual violence of the 1971 war, if we really want to move forward.
Bengali women were considered lose character as compared to women from West Pakistan because of their dress code and singing/dancing culture since centuries. Rape stories in 1971 were mostly propaganda

Doesn't mean anything. Americans. Always had a twisted view of the world which goes in their favor They still are the same

Oh yeah yeah, as per the pakistani narrative. Btw germans too deny that they committed genocide against the jews.

And your own allies who came to cover your rear in the BoB had to say this about yourselves

The Blood Telegram[edit]

Further information: Henry Kissinger § Bangladesh War

The Blood Telegram (April 6, 1971), sent via the State Department's Dissent Channel, was seen as the most strongly worded expression of dissent in the history of the U.S. Foreign Service.[4][5] It was signed by 20 members of the diplomatic staff.[2] The telegram stated:

Our government has failed to denounce the suppression of democracy. Our government has failed to denounce atrocities. Our government has failed to take forceful measures to protect its citizens while at the same time bending over backwards to placate the West Pak[istan] dominated government and to lessen any deservedly negative international public relations impact against them. Our government has evidenced what many will consider moral bankruptcy,... But we have chosen not to intervene, even morally, on the grounds that the Awami conflict, in which unfortunately the overworked term genocide is applicable, is purely an internal matter of a sovereign state. Private Americans have expressed disgust. We, as professional civil servants, express our dissent with current policy and fervently hope that our true and lasting interests here can be defined and our policies redirected in order to salvage our nation's position as a moral leader of the free world.

— U.S. Consulate (Dacca) Cable, Dissent from U.S. Policy Toward East Pakistan, April 6, 1971, Confidential, 5 pp. Includes Signatures from the Department of State. Source: RG 59, SN 70-73 Pol and Def. From: Pol Pak-U.S. To: Pol 17-1 Pak-U.S. Box 2535
[6]

In an earlier telegram (March 27, 1971), Archer Blood wrote about American observations at Dhaka under the subject heading "Selective genocide":

1. Here in Decca we are mute and horrified witnesses to a reign of terror by the Pak[istani] Military. Evidence continues to mount that the MLA authorities have list of AWAMI League supporters whom they are systematically eliminating by seeking them out in their homes and shooting them down

2. Among those marked for extinction in addition to the A.L. hierarchy are student leaders and university faculty. In this second category we have reports that Fazlur Rahman head of the philosophy department and a Hindu, M. Abedin, head of the department of history, have been killed. Razzak of the political science department is rumored dead. Also on the list are the bulk of MNA's elect and number of MPA's.

3. Moreover, with the support of the Pak[istani] Military. non-Bengali Muslims are systematically attacking poor people's quarters and murdering Bengalis and Hindus.

— U.S. Consulate (Dacca) Cable, Selective genocide, March 27, 1971

So?
Hindus killed millions and still are doing so.
That's rightly Justified in 1950 to. Kick. His *** out
Oh yeah yeah, I believe you but the world and bangladeshis dont:lol:

Here is another one from the pureland

Shut up hatchling
My whole family was in Dhaka from 1945 to 1971 and we know what happened
Yes enlighten us. Were you guys able to. differentiate bEtween the good And Bad forces ?
Did you guys know that mukti was a thing?
How could you favor them if thjngs were clear Enough ?
Bangladesh doesn't sound a bengali nor pakistani word. Who agreed to it and why.
Why India doesn't help you now as it did during 1971
Why your education.system in biased against pakistan?who designed it

Come on!

you are not Islamic even in your name. we are still better

Bengalis were up against their motherland in arms thats why they were being disciplined. when you take up arms against the state you forego your rights as citizens. this is called treachery and those who do it are called traitors, all over the world punishment for traitors is either gallows or the firing squad.

Bengali women were considered lose character as compared to women from West Pakistan because of their dress code and singing/dancing culture since centuries. Rape stories in 1971 were mostly propaganda

Propaganda said by who? Which country/countries?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom