What's new

MERCILESS MAYHEM - The Bangladesh Genocide through Pakistani Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
what can I say
Indian propaganda was top of the line, even at that time
their expertise in lying was evident during the entire 26-27 February affair as well
in a few years, they will make the world believe that we were the aggressors and not the Indians

It was your allies ie. american propaganda in this case and our govt accknowledged the downing of one of its ancient MiG the same day. We dont do what you people do.

Looks like you didn't heard me, that why you are still quoting me with your idiotic post without any facts and wasting my time. And i have read the posts of you retarded troll here which make this forum look like i dont need to say what:lol:

answer the question i asked why avoiding it now.

Wow.......

This clip was very informative. Thx to BDfanforever for sharing this.

yet some pakistanis in this forum would deny things like this ever happened.
**** y'all who're like that...
and now you know why half of my family decided to move to bangladesh and the member of other half quit military in pakistan during and after the war

Just pay attention to your country. Speak whatever you want to speak their. You got your country, now let us also live.
Hope every Bengalis is billionaire by now, and every Bengali is a govt officer by now.
BTW, we left Mujib, you killed him. So Technically Haseena should kill her army men, who killed his family.
i will keep pulling your leg, what can you do ? nothing :rolleyes1::sarcastic:

You bullshitted your self claiming pak army raped bengalis.

so where is the proof, the dna testing ? where are the half breed children as proof?

Do not avoid question plz answer it properly?.

You consider that as proof? lol so you need the database of every single one of them now and their ration cards? I was expecting such a stupidity from a pakistani troll.

yet some pakistanis in this forum would deny things like this ever happened.
**** y'all who're like that...
and now you know why half of my family decided to move to bangladesh and the member of other half quit military in pakistan during and after the war
yo ukranian mafia :guns:

You bullshitted your self claiming pak army raped bengalis.

so where is the proof, the dna testing ? where are the half breed children as proof?

Do not avoid question plz answer it properly?.

Lol.
Some paid joker barking all sorts of lies .
Since Bangladesh until December 1971 was part of Pakistan and all armed rebels called Mukti Bahini were terrorisrs in the eyes of the state and rightly so.
Because they were armed and attacked anyone who was against breaking Pakistan.
Tackling the terrorists with Brute force was state's right same as it is today and does not count as war crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom