What's new

Has "All Time Mazlooms of Pakistan" Mohsin Dawar, Manzoor Pashteen, Ali Wazir or Mama Qadeer Baloch Said Any Thing about Israeli Genocide in Gaza?

The internet has changed things for Mullahs, similar to how the printing press changed things for the Church in the 15th century.

Mullahs don't have the exclusive control over Islamic information anymore, as with the ready availability of diverse references online now everyone can easily find and cross-check any relative information

Brother, I will give a very radical opinion here for some. It will piss off people, I don’t care, I never pretended of my heritage. My logic is simple. Jisko syeda ki maafi nahi hogi , main syeda paak ke saath hoon. People can interpret how they want. Syeda ka haq is most important for me and I will take it to my grave proudly. Itna kaafi hai meray liyay bhai.

Brother, I will give a very radical opinion here for some. It will piss off people, I don’t care, I never pretended of my heritage. My logic is simple. Jisko syeda ki maafi nahi hogi , main syeda paak ke saath hoon. People can interpret how they want. Syeda ka haq is most important for me and I will take it to my grave proudly. Itna kaafi hai meray liyay bhai.

You have every right to your opinions and beliefs. And no, your perspective is not radical; in fact, it stands out as the most logical. From a purely historical standpoint, no one has faced greater consistent injustices in Islamic history than the progeny of the prophet.

You have every right to your opinions and beliefs. And no, your perspective is not radical; in fact, it stands out as the most logical. From a purely historical standpoint, no one has faced greater consistent injustices in Islamic history than the progeny of the prophet.

Then give your opinion on this brother, if syeda got her haq after months of his eminences meeting with his maker, would people have dared to martyr both of her and his eminences progeny who he called imams whether sitting or standing? There is a precedence for everything. People love dwelling on shariah and theology but when it comes comes to history they give this lame excuse, “it was before our time we don’t know Allah must have forgave them, let’s not talk about it” my last message on this thread.

Then give your opinion on this brother, if syeda got her haq after months of his eminences meeting with his maker, would people have dared to martyr both of her and his eminences progeny who he called imams whether sitting or standing? There is a precedence for everything. People love dwelling on shariah and theology but when it comes comes to history they give this lame excuse, “it was before our time we don’t know Allah must have forgave them, let’s not talk about it” my last message on this thread.

In my view, shaped by my reading and comprehension of history, the mistreatment of the progeny of the prophet can be traced from Saqifah to Fadak, Jamal to Safeen, and ultimately to Kerbala. These events are interconnected in some way, with each serving as a precursor to the next.... nothing occurs in vacuum or isolation. While some consequences of earlier injustices may not have been entirely intentional, the question of whether Allah forgives the perpetrators or not remains known only to Allah.

Bhai why you expect anything from them in the first place? AQ/ISIS/Taliban all champions of Islam who will butcher thousands just to get their version of Shariah in countries has not said a single word, Its apparent now who these Organizations like ISIS/AQ and Taliban work for.

Their grievances extend far beyond Mirza's political affiliations.

They've been indoctrinated into defending the Muslim equivalent of the pharoanic archetype, ummayd/abbasi kingdom, right from the day they enter the seminaries .

Coz if it was genuinely about the overwhelming love for the companions , Sunni pulpits won't be delivering fiery sermons about the zakat battle and mutiny against caliph Uthman coz these battles etc also took place between factions of companions way senior in rank and file than the progeny of abi Sufyan .

Why can't they apply the same rule to the battles between the democratically elected Imam Ali and the renegade governor of Syria ?

Yes, he was praising Asma Jahengir as a great woman...

She single handedly challenged a martial law administrator while others were playing khassi . I don't know what's peoples beef with this lady ?

Last edited:
His followers are anything but gullible. Gullible were those who were blindly following Mullahs and when Quran and Sunnah said totally different things. Engineer simply opened those books and showed reference. @Enigma SIG

In those debates nothing will be achieved except for shouting matches. Secondly he gives you references of Hadees why are you so scared to check them. I have checked all the reference and they are 100 % correct. Also the books of Sufis he exposes I have checked them also. Stop defending Mullahs the damage they have done to religion and firqa wariat is of next level. I have seen debates of Firqas trust me all they do is lie and twist and shout.

Guy can't even recite Quran in Arabic properly and you think he is some expert of Islam now :lol:

He shares a few Hadith with you guys with Urdu translation and you gullible fools think those 4-5 Hadith are enough to understand the whole religion while there are many other Hadiths that need to be studied to get to a final conclusion

But 4-5 Hadith from Islam 360 app with Urdu translation and you guys think that you have learned all of Islam

Scholars have asked this clown engineer to come and have debate in a sensible manner. This clown even accepted their invitation and then ran away when it was time to debate. This guy has been exposed multiple times for his mistakes or blunders but still you fools think he is some big expert on theology

Guy is a bhagora like Nawaz Sharif and it is a shame that you guys follow him and take him seriously

In my view, shaped by my reading and comprehension of history, the mistreatment of the progeny of the prophet can be traced from Saqifah to Fadak, Jamal to Safeen, and ultimately to Kerbala. These events are interconnected in some way, with each serving as a precursor to the next.... nothing occurs in vacuum or isolation. While some consequences of earlier injustices may not have been entirely intentional, the question of whether Allah forgives the perpetrators or not remains known only to Allah.

The rafziyat or neem rafziyat that we can see in these posts is what your bhagora engineer has served and not Islam

@Zarvan Get it in your head

The rafziyat or neem rafziyat that we can see in these posts is what your bhagora engineer has served and not Islam

@Zarvan Get it in your head

Every point in these posts is grounded in Sahi Hadith, and if you detect "Rafiziat," the issue doesn't lie with these posts but with any latent dislike you may hold toward Ali and the prophet's progeny.

Why can't they apply the same rule to the battles between the democratically elected Imam Ali and the renegade governor of Syria ?

This represents a fundamental inconsistency in the Ahl us Sunnah Mullahs' position, conflicting with their own declared principles. Eng Mirza receives significant abuse and ridicule for highlighting this, as evident in this thread also

Last edited:
Every point in these posts is grounded in Sahi Hadith, and if you detect "Rafiziat," the issue doesn't lie with these posts but with any latent dislike you may hold toward Ali and the prophet's progeny.

We know Sahih Hadith more than you buddy. It is funny that you guys pretend to be expert of Sunni Hadith while denying your own books shamelessly. In fact you don't even bother to own them

We know rafziat when we see one. Now you would accuse me of hating Ali (rz) because that is the only trick you have but the fact is that we Sunnis are the only and actual lovers of Ali (rz) and his progeny. Just because we don't abuse other companions of the Prophet (saw) or do shirk in his name doesn't mean that we hate him (Astaghfirullah)

We know Sahih Hadith more than you buddy. It is funny that you guys pretend to be expert of Sunni Hadith while denying your own books shamelessly. In fact you don't even bother to own them

We know rafziat when we see one. Now you would accuse me of hating Ali (rz) because that is the only trick you have but the fact is that we Sunnis are the only and actual lovers of Ali (rz) and his progeny. Just because we don't abuse other companions of the Prophet (saw) or do shirk in his name doesn't mean that we hate him (Astaghfirullah)
He is a Shia?

We know Sahih Hadith more than you buddy. ..

Then prove it by specifying which points in my post lack support from Sahi Hadith, and I'll willingly acknowledge it. If you can't, refrain from labeling others as Shia when, in reality, you align with the Nasibi/ Deobandi faction, falsely presenting yourself as a representative of mainstream Sunni Islam.

Then prove it by specifying which points in my post lack support from Sahi Hadith, and I'll willingly acknowledge it. If you can't, refrain from labeling others as Shia when, in reality, you align with the Nasibi/ Deobandi faction, falsely presenting yourself as a representative of mainstream Sunni Islam.

Prove what rafzi? The issues that you raised are historical issues not theological issues. You want me to waste time on that?

Mainstream Sunnism is exactly what my beliefs are. Are you a rafzi going to tell me what mainstream Sunni Islam is? Should I tell you what Barelvis Aala Hazrat Ahmed Raza Khan fatwa about those who abuse or even criticize any companion of the Prophet (saw)?

Don't tell me what my religion is and your nasibi card isn't going to impress me either

He is a Shia?

Yup

Just don't want to admit it

This represents a fundamental inconsistency in the Ahl us Sunnah Mullahs' position, conflicting with their own declared principles. Eng Mirza receives significant abuse and ridicule for highlighting this, as evident in this thread also
...and yet he still adds a whole lot of stuff around those ahadith to make his point, and never sticks to the ahadith themselves. for example, like his crap video about the event when Fatima RA had to remove a camel's internals from the Holy Prophet SAW's neck. the entire commentary of that idiot in that video had no grounds whatsoever in Quran or Hadith, lol. since most geniuses havent got any knowledge themselves (like yourself) they think that since mirza is citing Quran and Hadith, all of that he is saying must be true.

and this is the guy whose academic approach you are admiring.

also, since he doesnt know arabic, nor can he pronounce it correctly, and can hardly read from primary sources on his own without relying on others commentaries and translations, it is debatable how good of a scholar he is.

If you can't, refrain from labeling others as Shia when, in reality, you align with the Nasibi/ Deobandi faction, falsely presenting yourself as a representative of mainstream Sunni Islam.
mainstream sunni islam is what the Sahabah followed (incl 4 caliphs), not fringe deviant groups

Prove what rafzi? The issues that you raised are historical issues not theological issues. You want me to waste time on that?

Mainstream Sunnism is exactly what my beliefs are. Are you a rafzi going to tell me what mainstream Sunni Islam is? Should I tell you what Barelvis Aala Hazrat Ahmed Raza Khan fatwa about those who abuse or even criticize any companion of the Prophet (saw)?

Don't tell me what my religion is and your nasibi card isn't going to impress me either

Yup

Just don't want to admit it

So, you acknowledge your inability to respond to a straightforward question I posed in my previous post and have opted for name-calling instead. Nothing more to discuss here

"Let everybody know that if the love of Prophet Muhammad's descendants means to be a Rafizi, I am a Rafizi. -(Imam al-Shafi'i)

mainstream sunni islam is what the Sahabah followed (incl 4 caliphs), not fringe deviant groups

Deoband and Wahhabism themselves are fringe deviant groups within mainstream Sunni Islam... Let's not get into that discussion

Last edited:
So, you acknowledge your inability to respond to a straightforward question I posed in my previous post and have opted for name-calling instead. Nothing more to discuss here

"Let everybody know that if the love of Prophet Muhammad's descendants means to be a Rafizi, I am a Rafizi. -(Imam al-Shafi'i)

Same Imam Shafi has a fatwa for people who abuse or criticize companions of the Prophet (SAW)

All your issues are historic in nature and not theological. I don't agree with your conclusion based on those historical events and it is because of your conclusion I call you a Rafzi. You can take it as name calling but it is what it is

If Prophet (SAW) asked us not to abuse Sahaba then we won't do it no matter what. You can call me names for it but it is exactly the position of AhleSunnah

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom