What's new

Has "All Time Mazlooms of Pakistan" Mohsin Dawar, Manzoor Pashteen, Ali Wazir or Mama Qadeer Baloch Said Any Thing about Israeli Genocide in Gaza?

One on one debates mean nothing in the age of social media . People should present their narrative and let others counter it via s.m platforms and let the commoners be the judge instead of the old style swearing matches causing riots by needlessly agitating a segment of general public for self validation .

Enough counter arguments have been uploaded on social media by opponents of engineer. This uploading thing has been going on for years

It is a useless practice with no clear result and that is the reason engineer does that and not proper debate

Last edited:
Engineer needs to avoid giving stupid political statements. Otherwise his stand on religious issues is mostly on point.
Yes, he was praising Asma Jahengir as a great woman...

They are patriots now as defined by our boys.
Engineer Mirza ka bhi software update ho gya.. Before he use to say this. ..
One thing DHA should always remember.
ARSHAD SHARIF WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN THE TRUE SON OF PAKISTAN KILLED BY GENERAL BAJWA AND COMPANY .... FOR EXPOSING THEIR LINKS TO ISRAELI COMPANY WHICH IS REGISTERED IN TEL AVIV. PAKISTANI GENERALS GET DIVIDENDS FROM THAT COMPANY... ARSHAD SHARIF HAD ALL THE DOCUMENTS...SO HE WAS KILLED...
not just that... these generals are involved in narco traffic and arms deals in the east african region.

Any statement or tweet of condemnation?

I may have missed them so please share all the condemnations here since these all weather mazlooms wouldn't have stayed silent on a genocide that is unfolding right in front of our eyes

Mama Qadeer Baloch was mourning Farek Tattah's death

Farek Tattah was a Zionist and hated Palestinians. That should tell you where most of these people lie.

Why are they israelis or what .... ? u are a racist and a shitty person with hate in ur heart...... In other words u are scum...

All I've witness over the years that in response to the academic approach of engineer, mullahs have only been arguing against his city, profession and caste instead of putting forward valid cross arguments .

They are unable to challenge Mirza's scholarly arguments, which rely entirely on accounts and sources validated by the Mullahs themselves (which they consistently attempt to conceal and intentionally overlook). Closet Nasibis and other sects inclined toward Najd harbor resentment against Mirza for praising Maula Ali and criticizing the tyrant Umayyad dynasty and its founders. Their grievances extend far beyond Mirza's political affiliations.

Biggest problem i find we are seeing alot of this being peddled on social media and media that we shouldn't talk about this or that as that person is not qualified.
As Humans and especially muslims we must raise voice in any capability we can when we seee anything wrong happening around us.

If someone is not rasing his voice on something, gently nudge them if they still dont leave that to Allah but you do your part.

Gullible youth getting fooled on the name of religion

Not the first time we have seen that
His followers are anything but gullible. Gullible were those who were blindly following Mullahs and when Quran and Sunnah said totally different things. Engineer simply opened those books and showed reference. @Enigma SIG

Nope

I would only accept him on point once he sits in face to face in front of people that he keeps on abusing in his youtube videos and then does a debate and prove his point

Ranting in youtube videos with your fanboys around is no achievement

Mullahs invited him dozens of times to sit and have a proper debate which never happened because engineer is a bhagora

Now bhagora can make fool of some gullible youth but those who can see through his deceit always knew that he is a fraud
In those debates nothing will be achieved except for shouting matches. Secondly he gives you references of Hadees why are you so scared to check them. I have checked all the reference and they are 100 % correct. Also the books of Sufis he exposes I have checked them also. Stop defending Mullahs the damage they have done to religion and firqa wariat is of next level. I have seen debates of Firqas trust me all they do is lie and twist and shout.

They are unable to challenge Mirza's scholarly arguments, which rely entirely on accounts and sources validated by the Mullahs themselves (which they consistently attempt to conceal and intentionally overlook). Closet Nasibis and other sects inclined toward Najd harbor resentment against Mirza for praising Maula Ali and criticizing the tyrant Umayyad dynasty and its founders. Their grievances extend far beyond Mirza's political affiliations.

Brother, people think he is giving his opinions, I would agree but he is not lol. He is literally quoting books and past opinions of theirs, why give him crap? It’s not his opinion though.

The mufti tariq masood guy says eat as much as you can when you can when you get money when the prophet dwelled a very frugal lifestyle, I mean he did not start eating like a king when Allah blessed his being as it was deserving to be blessed. He also has documentary evidence of meeting and eating with gangsters and land mafia like taji khokhars sons. Hamam main sab nangay hain.

Only mullah I respect out of Ahle sunnat are three: tariq jameel, saqib mustafai and tayyab gilani.

Last edited:
Brother, people think he is giving his opinions, I would agree but he is not lol. He is literally quoting books and past opinions of theirs, why give him crap? It’s not his opinion though.

The mufti tariq masood guy says eat as much as you can when you can when you get money when the prophet dwelled a very frugal lifestyle, I mean he did not start eating like a king when Allah blessed his being as it was deserving to be blessed. He also has documentary evidence of meeting and eating with gangsters and land mafia like taji khokhars sons. Hamam main sab nangay hain.

Only mullah I respect out of Ahle sunnat are three: tariq jameel, saqib mustafai and tayyab gilani.

The internet has changed things for Mullahs, similar to how the printing press changed things for the Church in the 15th century.

Mullahs don't have the exclusive control over Islamic information anymore, as with the ready availability of diverse references online now anyone can easily access and cross-check any relevant information

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom