What's new

Has "All Time Mazlooms of Pakistan" Mohsin Dawar, Manzoor Pashteen, Ali Wazir or Mama Qadeer Baloch Said Any Thing about Israeli Genocide in Gaza?

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Any statement or tweet of condemnation?

I may have missed them so please share all the condemnations here since these all weather mazlooms wouldn't have stayed silent on a genocide that is unfolding right in front of our eyes

Any statement or tweet of condemnation?

I may have missed them so please share all the condemnations here since these all weather mazlooms wouldn't have stayed silent on a genocide that is unfolding right in front of our eyes

In Pakistan few have understood how to make money. Criticize haramkhors publicly and wait for the initial offer, have a round of negotiation and you are set.

Recently we saw the same with Engineer mulvi , special place in hell for people who sell religion.

They are not national leaders so they don't have to take a stand on international issues even though their domestic politics is based on opportunism.

Can't expect much from namak harams, heh!

On a more serious note, I don't mind human rights activists (or 'race rights activists' in this particular case), as long as they aren't inciting violence or trying to raise tensions with their rhetoric.

Engineer was always a fraud

Good that PTI guys are also realizing the same
Engineer works for the atomic energy commission ... now you can guess, why all of a sudden he is talking against IK.... loll

Engineer Mirza ka bhi software update ho gya.. Before he use to say this. ..
One thing DHA should always remember.
ARSHAD SHARIF WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN THE TRUE SON OF PAKISTAN KILLED BY GENERAL BAJWA AND COMPANY .... FOR EXPOSING THEIR LINKS TO ISRAELI COMPANY WHICH IS REGISTERED IN TEL AVIV. PAKISTANI GENERALS GET DIVIDENDS FROM THAT COMPANY... ARSHAD SHARIF HAD ALL THE DOCUMENTS...SO HE WAS KILLED...

I made a mistake

Asif Zardari​

has an Irish Catholic/Jesuit upbringing and he defended Rao Anwar the murderer. It's more or less the same point

Recently we saw the same with Engineer mulvi , special place in hell for people who sell religion.

Not a big fan of Mr engineer but what kinda controversy he stirred by stating the obvious that i.k Is a lesser evil ?

Engineer was always a fraud

All I've witness over the years that in response to the academic approach of engineer, mullahs have only been arguing against his city, profession and caste instead of putting forward valid cross arguments .

Engineer needs to avoid giving stupid political statements. Otherwise his stand on religious issues is mostly on point.

Nope

I would only accept him on point once he sits in face to face in front of people that he keeps on abusing in his youtube videos and then does a debate and prove his point

Ranting in youtube videos with your fanboys around is no achievement

All I've witness over the years that in response to the academic approach of engineer, mullahs have only been arguing against his city, profession and caste instead of putting forward valid cross arguments .

Mullahs invited him dozens of times to sit and have a proper debate which never happened because engineer is a bhagora

Now bhagora can make fool of some gullible youth but those who can see through his deceit always knew that he is a fraud

Mullahs invited him dozens of times to sit and have a proper debate which never happened because engineer is a bhagora

Now bhagora can make fool of some gullible youth but those who can see through his deceit always knew that he is a fraud

One on one debates mean nothing in the age of social media . People should present their narrative and let others counter it via s.m platforms and let the commoners be the judge instead of the old style swearing matches causing riots by needlessly agitating a segment of general public for self validation .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom