What's new

MERCILESS MAYHEM - The Bangladesh Genocide through Pakistani Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was Bangladesh's self respect when she decided to align herself with Gangadesh.

You’re not gonna win this debate.

Facts are facts.

In the interest of Islamic unity, I won’t continue here.

But there were wrongs from both side.

However to call Bengali struggle treachery is wrong.

Despite what the BD govt claims Mujib didn’t want independence for BD.

Just justice.

Also, I have personal corroboration from people in my life about Pakistani atrocities against the local population.

But mind you, my grandfather was pro Pakistani at the time.

So I have no dog in this fight other than truth and justice.

Who? those who killed hundreds and thousand of kashmiri pandits and raped and killed their women and children, and driven them out of their homeland?

Now hundreds of thousands of Pandits were killed too? I bet in a couple of years time, it will be 3 million Kashmiri Pandits killed by Pakistanis. Where do you Indians and Banglas pull these statistics out from?

You were born yesterday and brainwashed by sheikh hasina You and most bd youth don't know the truth
Hate against Pakistan is oxygen for Hasina politics
But looks like u r the one who doesn't know the truth and only knows things which u have been fed by the corrupt Pak establishment.

Most of the Bangladeshis know the truth. Instead of suggesting others u should better educate urself about the actual truth.

Facts are facts.

However to call Bengali struggle treachery is wrong.

Despite what the BD govt claims Mujib didn’t want independence for BD.

Just justice.

Also, I have personal corroboration from people in my life about Pakistani atrocities against the local population.

So I have no dog in this fight other than truth and justice.

Stop being apologetic.

I can feel ur need for unity and I respect that. All the Muslim nations should work together for their own benefit.

But don't insult our struggle for freedom by making points like "there were wrongs from both side"

Bengalis did nothing wrong. All the wrongs were done by the West Pakistan regime and we did what we had to do save our existace and establish our rights.

when did that happen ?
They have aways remained under the control of others. Throughout their history they have been invaded by the foreigners and remained under their control which is why when they look at things through their green tinted glass they think that every other nation is just like them ie under the control of other nation.

They just don't realise that subconsciously they r just projecting their own inferiority. Look at what USA has done to them.

But looks like u r the one who doesn't know the truth and only knows things which u have been fed by the corrupt Pak establishment.

Most of the Bangladeshis know the truth. Instead of suggesting others u should better educate urself about the actual truth.

Stop being apologetic.

I can feel ur need for unity and I respect that. All the Muslim nations should work together for their own benefit.

But don't insult our struggle for freedom by making points like "there were wrongs from both side"

Bengalis did nothing wrong. All the wrongs were done by the West Pakistan regime and we did what we had to do save our existace and establish our rights.

They have aways remained under the control of others. Throughout their history they have been invaded by the foreigners and remained under their control which is why when they look at things through their green tinted glass they think that every other nation is just like them ie under the control of other nation.

They just don't realise that subconsciously they r just projecting their own inferiority. Look at what USA has done to them.

Listen clearly.

No one is being apologetic.

It does more harm to dwell on the past and wait for apologies than work towards security in the present and future.

Wrongs were done by both sides.

Just anecdotally, my paternal grandfathers side was in Dhaka at the time and my uncles were politically active.

There were personal grudges which resulted in people being accused and harmed from both sides.

No one is denying Pakistani oppression of the locals.

But there was also injustice done by Bengalis to others.

Finally, stop kissing AL a33.

I don’t yet know is Hasina is too chalak for us all and playing India for BD’s benefit or is she really an Indian lackey.

Regardless, her constant pointing to 1971 and anti-Pakistani attitude for political gain is getting old.

I am not looking to win it.
Facts are facts.
Which facts? Is this a fact that state of Pakistan had used rape and genocide as an instrument of state policy?

I respect that.

No doubt about it.

By Pakistani atrocities you mean state of Pakistan? Can you prove this so called fact that state of Pakistan was involved?

I know you are still pro Pakistan. Am I right?

I am not looking to win it.

Which facts? Is this a fact that state of Pakistan had used rape and genocide as an instrument of state policy?

I respect that.

No doubt about it.

By Pakistani atrocities you mean state of Pakistan? Can you prove this so called fact that state of Pakistan was involved?

I know you are still pro Pakistan. Am I right?

Yes I am pro Pakistani.

Strongly.

The way I see it, in history Muslims have shed blood against each other many times.

But we are brothers in faith.

I will leave it at that.

Stop being apologetic.

Shut up hatchling
My whole family was in Dhaka from 1945 to 1971 and we know what happened

Listen clearly.

No one is being apologisetic.

It does more harm to dwell on the past and wait for apologies than work towards security in the present and future.

Wrongs were done by both sides.

Just anecdotally, my paternal grandfathers side was in Dhaka at the time and my uncles were politically active.

There were personal grudges which resulted in people being accused and harmed from both sides.

No one is denying Pakistani oppression of the locals.

But there was also injustice done by Bengalis to others.

Finally, stop kissing AL a33.

I don’t yet know is Hasina is too chalak for us all and playing India for BD’s benefit or is she really an Indian lackey.

Regardless, her constant pointing to 1971 and anti-Pakistani attitude for political gain is getting old.

Don't really know why r u bringing AL here. We r taking about our liberation war. The country Bangladesh is not the fruit of AL's struggle only. As a matter of fact the creator of bnp declared our independence on behalf of mujib. No matter how much Al wants to ignore the reality, truths like these can't be hidden from the public.

But that's not the point here. If AL wants to run their campaign by keeping our great liberation war at the forefront then that's great. Nobody is stopping other political parties from doing the same.

Secondly, no wrongs were done by bengalis prior to 25th March 71. Ur comments about "wrongs were committed by both side" actually shifts some of the blame to our side for the reasons behind the bloody War and somewhat justifies the action of the pak army.

This is quite sad that I had to hear such thing from a bengali member.

Grudges were there. But these were not personal rather it was on national level. These grudges occurred due to the continuous social, political and economic persecution of west pakistan regime.

Last edited:
there ends all your arguments and your reasons to participate in this group without a clear motive... you can show yourself to the exit
I just dont want to ask you for proves of rape allegations because this will put you in an awkward position. Do you want me to continue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom